Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jom.....

Jom lets play house and masak-masak like good old times when we were young ..... hahaha


I was cleaning the box last nite and start to arrange whats left of all the dolls I used to buy from years ago.Lots been given away and taken by my nieces to bring home,there were doll houses and lots of furnitures too.The reason I bought them so that the girls have something to play with when they come and stay overnite etc ......




Last nite I'd found these are all left and clean them and change what ever outfits thats left in the box.It was fun sitting alone at home and arranging them on the dining table .... hahaha .... macam org hilang akal sekejap main barbie dolls....




To puan Rina so sorry should have let Mimi play the other day ....oopss forgot all about it...Mimi next dtg kita main ok?.... dah buang tebiat agak kak elle ni eh.....duduk sorang2 jadi gila sekejap.




















These are whats left but enough to play with when little Adriana comes .........


I used to have a dozen of those dolls big and small and dozens of outfits too.Now I can't find the bed .. found the bed cover and pillow.Perhaps I have given it my grandnieces when they were here last year along with the doll house.








The above 3 are the most expensive I've paid for as its a collective items a 20 yrs old edition of Barbie and Ken when they were young.I paid $170/- for the set of 3 dolls.These 3 dolls are kept in my room on my display self next to my tv so everynite when I watch tv I see them ..... hahaha







Today's lunch a simple ( too lazy) chicken stew with cabbage and potatoes and peas.... and fyi I only had half of the salted egg eh.






Tomorrow I am back to work and the thought of it ....... I'd enjoy being alone at home and tomorrow also my father will be home from Jakarta.


I had a fruitful week in the sense I managed to do all these besides cooking.





I did 4 pairs of booties and 4 baby hats ..... very fruitful 1 week......

My latest completion this morning is the white hat since I have the booties yes my own creation the pattern so I decide to knit a matching hat to go with it.For the hat I find it easier to knit as its 1 piece just knit and knit till you get the length unlike booties you have to shape them.I tried doing the same pattern ... its trial and error so next time I know when to stop when I reach the length desired.Now who can I give this to ......................
till my next entry.....................

Labels:

32 Comments:

Blogger tulipurple said...

nnt DQ dtg umah aunt elle...bley main ek!amboii..complete segala umah,tv,katil..dasatt.
fruitful 1 week is all what u need b4 ur new job sis. :,)

3:30 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle ada Barbie Doll???? Aduhai kak Elle sya cukup anti Barbie Doll..

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, I ada 3 orang anak pompan tapi Nabella sorang je yg suka main dolls...and she loves Barbie..has collections jugak!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

kalau ada lagi benda2 ni DQ bolih lah main...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

seronok tau dulu masa I kecik2 mana ada ni semua..yg ada the big plastic doll kejap tgn and kaki dia putus...hahaha

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora..

jom ajak Bella main ngan I nanti kita beli baju byk2 lagi...hahaha...siow ting-tong dah akak mu:)

3:38 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Angah dan Maya punya favourite tu!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mak angah ngan maya tak join sama ke?sekali main cek kak2 ni best juga tau maklang...haha

5:35 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Apa mimpi Kak Elle?? hahaha, nasib baik the babrbie dolls untuk anak2 buah and not for yourself! I bought several and then there were some more given to my girls, but when the dolls fell into my boys' hands, habis patah tengkok and kontot rambut barbies tu!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qoth...

because of nieces sampai I tau nama2 mereka semua...hahaha

now everyone have grown up thats why I gave away quite a lot.

boys will be boys mmg pantang nampak barbie ada aje nak di kerjakan:)

6:00 PM  
Blogger mommy said...

banyaknye barbie doll.. yang baju pink x de ke? hihi.kalau mimi dah start main mesti x nak balik

6:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

princess...

nanti balik holiday dtg sg tau bolih main ngan mimi..baju pink ada..

mungkin bukan mimi aje tak nak balik maya pun agak nya...hahaha

7:16 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...lady suka main2 dengan anak2 patung ni bila ada rambut yang panjang & baju yang cantik...suka salin2kan baju & ikat2 kan rambut diorang...heheheh

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

jom kaklady kita main nanti di KL...hahaha

mmg terpegun ngan baju2 nya kan...tapi mahal juga tu kan?

7:40 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

kak elle,sy pun dulu2 main big plastic doll yg senang tercabut tgn n kaki dia tu,...bley wat operation mcm doc.lagi best per..it's bigger senang nak pegang.kadang2 mata doll tu jd potet sebelah haha...perut buncit skit.tp,kasut dia takler high heel mcm barbie.wahhh...serunuts gak mengimbau waktu kanak2 ek.

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first landed job was at Mattel, manufacturing Barb,Ken and the gang...plus baju & those tiny miniatures. I was then in Materials, we do sourcing down to the root cari fabric yang cantik, tahan dan selamat - dah lama pun masih cantik kan!

11:55 PM  
Blogger D said...

HoHoHo.. Kak Elle is really on to a new hobby! My only princess somehow doesnt take a fancy to Barbie. Should I worry? Naah.. she's got her other girly stuff to keep her occupied.

Keep us updated with the fashion saga, Kak Elle! LOLs

12:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cimilah...

yes the outfits still look good inspites of years...u masih kat mattel ke?

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

if not for the nieces I wouldn't be buying them initially every b'day I will add to their collections until they outgrow of it....so it ends up me having them still....

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip....

:)noted

5:53 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah, $170 for Barbie and Ken... Mahal sungguh Kak Elle... Is Barbie popular kat Kota Singa??? Kat sini, Barbie pun mahal juga but none of my girls like barbie.. Phew, nasib baik...

9:41 AM  
Blogger Kiah Kardashian said...

wa ini sudah diskriminasi ni. Kalau anak anak i datang nak main aper? Kena main Barbie gak ker?? Derang nak main BOBOT

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope...I grab the VSS package in Y2K and flee....tapi masih maintain kawan2 & minta dia belikan Mattel toy at employee's price...he he ..

3:18 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kak elle.... bukan mimi je yang akan main, maknya pun nak merasa main juga.... baru ni mimi tarik tangan I nak beli barbie yang ada suami sekali... pujuk bukan main dapat lah jugak tapi bukan barbie, beauty...hehehe...babrie semua pokai lah.

wah.... cuti yag produktif.... memang berbakat seni akak ni.

selamat kembali bekerja!!

5:10 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

My girls pun suka Barbie ni. Aimy suka sangat snapped photos of her dolls. Skrng banyak jual yg imitation punye, murah sikit...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

It does sound ridiculous rite to pay for that price...it was a collective items esp you don't get young Barbie n Ken now infact I haven't seen any.

It depends I won't say we go crazy abt barbie..hehe

7:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zakiah...

bobot takde semua dah bagi org ..keta2 matchbox pun dah elek...haha

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

I nak beli bolih tolong tak nak staff price juga:)

7:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina..

best nya ada gang nak main barbie nanti you,mimi and maya....hahaha

invoices berlambak sekali...adoiiiiiiii

a very fruitful 1 week sampai jari sakit ni:)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

yg imitation tak secantik Barbie...mama plan for cny is saturday 9th bolih tak?email me lattie@starhub.net.sg

7:21 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Hi Kak Elle, i ni pembaca senyap..ada kah such word.. baru hari ini rasa nak comment. My daughter kakak memang suka barbie doll, tapi tak tau kemana perginya semua..bermakna my duit pun dah hilang entah ke mana jugaklah..tak pelah asalkan dia happy bermain dgn barbie tu..

8:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

terima kasih sudi singgah dan memberi komen...tak kan hilang begitu barbie tu semua?sayang nya mahal tu...mungkin ada yg *pinjam nak main tak?*

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home