Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Today's meal

Today is the day I finally had to sit on the dentist chair serammmm .... memang phobia +++
Dr.Norreha is alway fully booked parctically everyday her appt book has no room to add or squeeze a last minute appt.Luck was on my side as someone cancel at the last hour and her nurse Ms Yati called me to come at 2pm today.All along I thought I only have 2 problems but when she gave a thorough check she found 3 others also in bad shape because the gum became swollen and in the end they became loose.I told her I had no problem no pain etc with those she just noted.

In the end as she was at it and I am onleave why not extract all out ....OMG!!!She gave me the LA injection and began to work on it after 10 minutes.Yes all 5 ......2 molars on the left and an incisor and 2 on the right.......I look so funny ..... hahaha ......and the damage so far today only $104.00 of course she gives me discount being in nursing and my next appt is friday and again on monday morning and after that I can smileeeeeeeeeee.




My brunch today dim-sum ..... hahaha knowing that I won't be able to have anything hard tonite I gobbled those .... instant just defrost and steam and it goes so yummy with sweet sauce and cili sauce....and know what?I finished all that by myself.









Before that I went to buy more knitting wool to past my time by knitting whilst waiting for my appt in the afternoon. Tulipurple nampak wool tu warna purple but no idea what I am going to do with it ... lets wait and see something will come up*otak not working now*..... hehehe








I managed this bootie before I went for the appt but have no time to do the tassle yet,this is a mixture of white and blue.I am doing the other half now and hope to finish it by tomorrow morning.









Dinner tonite is porridge and a glass of milk - soft diet just like baby .....



Baby Will at 6 months....see how he has grown ...... big boy now .




till my next entry......................

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uishhh...seram baca apptmt ngan dentist kak elle tu!more apptmt to go ek...aiyooo.
finally pepel wool in d house...sy leh bg idea wat to knit..*winks2*
kak elle,skrang agaknye pejam mata pun dah leh knit booties agaknye.
yummy..porridge is always my fav food since baby..hehe!
baby Will pun sure suka gak... :,)

8:54 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple....

apa nak buat sonner or later kena juga cabut....

purple wool???hehehe ..... nanti I cari idea ok?

yes porridge mlm ni minced beef and mixed vege with egg maybe esok chicken porride pulak...haha

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ouch!!! 5??? poor teeth!!! tidakkah akak akan merindui semua gigi gigi yg telah dimakan tikus itu ?? *grins*... so what will u do now? will u replace the 5 lost dengan yg palsu or u will just go teethless like that??

kalau porridge pun nampak sedap mcm tu... i'll take it anytime!! i suka sangat mkn porridge..esp masa bulan posa... mak saya masak sedap.... esp kalau ada daging dlm tu lagi la saya gobble...

all the dim sum by urself?? hahahaha ni mesti stress nak jumpa doc gigi yek?

i just wonder... kenapa la most people including me takut jumpa dentists?.. for me itakut masa dia grill..ngilu gigi!! eeeee

william... u will be a heartbreaker one day..geramnyaaaaaa!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

all my teeth yg dia extracted semua nya in good condition all because of the gum ... jadi longgar!!! grrrrrr....takpe lah apa nak buat kena lah buat denture after all after 58yrs almost baru gigi ni buat problem...nanti b'day bolih lah senyum habis kan kan kan?hahaha

9:15 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

agaknya kalau dok buat knitting, lupa tak sakit gigi tu? Maklang tak pernah rasa tampal gigi or cabut gigi. Tapi kalau gigi bongsu nak tumbuh mmg sakit! Ni tak habis tumbuh lagi...

1:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

the problem I tak sakit gigi cuma yg kat tepi tu goyang prob due to gingivitis.

bagus lah maklang takde problem dgn gigi2 maklang...tak faham apa gigi bongsu????wisdom tooth ke???

5:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, that purple colour wool tu cantik lah. Nasib baik you still on leave..boleh relaks sikit kat rumah melayan gigi yang sakit tu...he..he..

7:48 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Mak iiii... 5 batang gigi kena cabut... Aduhai Kak Elle...

Dim sum tu nampak sedap... Kalau dapat makan hari2 pun, apa salah ya kan..???

8:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

gigi yg di cabut tu tak pernah sakit...alhamdulillah

reason partly on leave ni nak cabut gigi yg goyang....hahaha

8:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

tu lah hari2 makan dim-sum healthly juga kan bab semua steam tapi benda2 dlm dim-sum tu yg kena kira calorie nya....hehehe...

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

alamak! friday ni buat crowning or implant?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

hahaha...what do u think?

7:55 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

We wish you a speedy recovery with your teeth Kak Elle. I hate going to the dentist too, mine is due soon argh! thx for the reminder Kak Elle = )

9:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

if not for 'goyang'incisor I won't even bother to go which is bad of course..phobia sekali...hahaha

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home