Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday again

Sunday is here again and am glad I surviveddddd saturday hehehe ..... if not for my dental appointments and commitments I would love to be with these lovely divas....maklang , sarinah and mulan and their families and join them eating all those lovely homecooked meals that maklang had prepared for them......but timing was wrong.Infact I wanted to give them a surprise ...yes a surprise but the surprise was on me instead!!! I checked for MAS flight to KT and found a 3pm flight which is just nice arrive KT after transit in KL at an ideal time ....so happy ..... but it backfired the fare in total is S$645/- so there goes my surprise to them ..... next time eh maklang.With this amount I can fly to Perth or Sydney ...


So while they were enjoying all those yummy food I sat down after maghrib and start a new project ... knitting! I know I am suppose to be reading but decide to knit instead to keep my mind of those food in Kerteh.First I tried the blue wool then changed my mind and began on the light yellow wool .......





It was 9pm and I am at that length and I need to reach 9cm in height .....

continue knitting and .....







15 minutes later I almost reach the wanted length of 9cm .......... and begin to decrease my stitches ........ mobile phone next to me so I can sms Rina and disturb her dinner.....hehehe







Finally an hour later I completed my project of a baby hat ..... beautiful isn't it?

A first attempt after I found the pattern online ..... studied the instructions and found it to be quite easy to knit .




This is the pattern I found about 2 wks ago and had it printed.





My laksa nyonya for lunch today....yes cooked it myself even though I am home alone just hope someone will drop by as my father is not around I guess no visitors lah ..... I sms doc Adah to come and get some laksa.

updated at 6pm

but my guess was wrong my 2 sisters Ram and Aini and families came and also my nephew Rudi. Doc Adah too got her shares to bring home and enjoy them with the family.

Anyone else interested?cat cat nak tak?





till my next entry............

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger Sya said...

Alamak terkelior melihat itu laksa nyonya.. lama sudah tidak membuatnya

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

mmg dah lama tak masak or makan laksa nyonya ni...

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SEDAP TU KAK...mmg enjoy last nite...don't worry nama mu sentiasa di bibir kami ;)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

no wonder asyik tersedak aje smlm dah bersedawa pulak ... hehe

sori ler surprise yg tak menjadi:(

2:23 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

tu aaaa sy dlm demam2 semlm nie pun terbyg2 ayam bakar maklang tu...aduishhh,bestnye.
uishhh...kak elle,keep on learnin new skills n patterns for baby's stuff ek...hubby kata,next baby kite leh tempah ngan ka kel le..(that's how he pronounced ur URL dulu2..hehe).
sodappppnye tgk itu nyonya laksa...resepi ada tak kak elle?

3:37 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

ihiks'..jumpa dah itu nyonya laksa punya resepi...maklumlah...tgh ponin2 surf...weng jap!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip..

hehe kak elle tak jual lah...my name pronounced as letter L bukan elly eh

5:04 PM  
Blogger D said...

Kak elle, kejam! Kejam! Kejam! Nak that laksa nyonya jugak... When are you coming to UK? *grin

8:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

lah kejam ke memasak laksa for u to view...hahaha ....

d sedap tau masak eh for the children?

coming to UK ? hmmm kena fill the bank dulu ...

8:49 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

TAHNIAH dapat siapkan topi baby yang cute tu... ada jugak hikmah di sebalik ketidak hadiran akak ke gathering tu ekkk...hehehehehe.

laksa nyonya nak cubalah , nampak sungguh lazat....

7:09 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

hahaha...ye lah tu mentang dia syiok makan2 kat sana bergambar lagi*tak jeles cuma grrrrr*hehe

cuba lah no excuse skg bahan2 semua ada kat cukai tu:)

btw smlm dapat buat lagi satu topi nak bagi kat baby blogger.

7:43 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Your curry laksa look more delicious than mine... Wah, ada fish paste and besarnya udang... Kuahnya pun nampak lemak sekali... Thank you for being so thoughtful... Mintak FedEx sini ke sini... :)

8:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

told u cooking yourself much better:)recipe ada buat lah ok?

the prawns S$8 per kilo .. murahkan?

FedEx ok email me your home address bolih?waiting tau...

8:54 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

i like this song..Azlina Aziz. Lagu zaman kecik..hehe.My autie always pasang this cassete in her car.

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adiejin...

yes nice song Ilike the lyrics very meaningful...

kira ur aunty tu my age group lah kan?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home