Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Birthday....birthday ....

Yes the first birthday in the Jellanie family was on 4th January and I forgot !!! How can I as I am always good with dates but it has been proven that my brain no longer functioning .......just on new year's day I forgot that it was my brother's 25th anniversary.....



So I took out this book of dates to remember which I bought god knows when and the other day on sunday whilst Marylou was cleaning the linen cupboard this book pops out and so here I am using it finally..... brain teaser battery gone flat .... hahahah



The inside of the book and now with this book I have no more excuse not to remember my extended families birthdays and anniversary anymore ..... thats on condition I open the book to see and read ..... hehehe ......


Happy 16th birthday to Hafiz on 9th January .... may you grow up to be a responsible son to your parents and make them proud of you and excell in your study ..... hey ASC(I) have all the bright IB students so hope you are one of them too.Huh wait till I start working with ASC Int maybe can compare notes ah?...... haha

Ni if Adejin baca mesti senyum lebar2 afterall dia dah predict kak elle will be nominated the most with birthday greetings in the world......hahaha..... what to do I have so many nephews and nieces.

Nothing much happen today been knitting and go online every few hours besides doing my ebilling even though I am on leave .... buat ebilling macam tak bolih di pisahkan dgn I lagi.Trip to thedentist kena on hold my lower gum pulak swelling .... grrrrrrrrrrr.

till my next entry.............

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Happy birthday to Hafiz and Happy Anniversary to your brother...

Mana Awardnya? Letaklah macam Cik Milah punya award tu...cantekkan

10:27 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ on behalf of Hafiz and Fandi...

kena baca kat blog dia ....hahahaha

10:30 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Ada space tak nak selitkan my birthdate dlm buku tu???

Memang U deserve that award...

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

bagi lah date nya nanti I tulis:)

haha award?? adejin please send to me the award tu bolih tempel kat blog ni...haha

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Hafiz and Happy Anniversary utk abang mak lang juga...

Moga ceria2 selalu

9:11 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

sighhh..my prediction came true..

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

TQ .... tapi sape abg maklang?

hehehe

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adejin...

pandai kan kalah bomoh seluruh malaysia.....hahaha

mmg byk b'day wishes kena buat...so bila nak hantar award tu?

11:24 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

wah pandai sungguh adiejin predict..

2:50 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

mmg jin pandai ... tapi you punya dia suruh tu jgn buat kesian kaklady nanti kena buli....hehehe

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

selamat pjg umur dgn penuh keberkatanNya to hafiz!
wahh...pepel karer baju lg gitu.ihiks'.ade 'angpow' lg dikoceknye.
uishh...that kindda book ade rupenye,such a good ide.jgn lupe selitkn d.o.b sy gak ek kak elle.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple...

bagi kah date nya..nanti akak catit kan..haha

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home