Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, January 07, 2008

Belated wishes

Yes I am sorry to my dear niece Nadya who turned 10 on 4th January ...it slips my mind my apology pleaseeeeeeee....I know my brother read my blog sometimes but better late than never right.








Happy 10th birthday Nadya semoga menjadi anak yang soleha pada abi and umi.

For the first time I forgot aiyoyo its only the beginning of the year ....wake up! wake up!


Yesterday after reading maklang's entry and saw that delicious roti jala I just couldn't control myself roti jala was what I did on sunday morning.Perhaps not as nice as maklang's but then I get to eat it ..... hehehe.....
The roti jala I did yesterday for lunch and it was yummylicious sekali ....
After lunch yesterday my bro in law Kam and sis Aini drove me to the new place where I am going to work.Its in the posh housing estate all terrace houses and the school is at the end of the road.A big school alright when we were there I was thinking hmm.... the walk in is about 10 minutes hmm.... kurus ler aku nanti....hahaha
Today at 12noon I went for my appt to see the administrator to sign my new contract and I was introduced to the pricipal and vice principal both mat salleh lah....they have 750 students both locals and foreigners.....84 teachers ....."look kids don't give me a hard time huh?" betul2 sakit baru dtg sick bay ah .... haha... byk juga guru2 mat salleh and one of them even ask if he can come and see me when he is sick???yah sure you'll get better just by holding my hand mate.....hahahaha
.
There are 2 rooms one for the boys and another for the girls and they both have 2 single beds in each room....and I have a desk with pc and all and if no cases the admin say duduk goyang kaki....wah mesti punya boring kan?
But NO....I am to organise the new sickbay that will be ready sometimes in mid 2008....getting equipments and treatment room.This building will have 2 basketball courts and a gym on the 3rd floor , the sickbay will be on the ground floor.When I start next month I have to organise the 750 students cards and file them just like a clinic when the students come the details will be entered onto the card.
After introducing me to the rest of office staff we went to the school canteen to look and see as it was lunch time .... ooooooooo byk nya makanan di jual western,locals and a muslim corner.
In the other corner there's also a popular book store.
The best part of all I don't need to wear a uniformmmmmm ..... best ...best....
When I was there my boss called my mobile to counter offer again and told him I will call him when I get home.
He again offers me to stay with a little more benefit but I told him I've signed the contract and I should honour it.....kah kah kah he said can be broken ....adoooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.
He told me his most worry was no one to do the ebilling he said and he can't think of anyone his mind is blank...ala kesian nya .... so being kind I told him I can help until whoever taking over is familiar with it.He was so thankful and make me promise that I will help him.......hahaha.....not too worry lah doc.
Tulipurple this is my new project ..... remember the multicouloured wool I bought well couldn't thinkof what to do with so this morning I just knit and knit and knit ...... Can anyone guess what its going to be? ......
till my next entry...................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Happy birthday Nadya..manis bertudung!

Baik hati akak nak tolong Boss...tu sebab rezeki murah...

Maklang doakan moga2 tempat baru tu lebih best...tapi mak oooiii...ramainya students!

9:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

Nadya goes to sekolah madrasah and I think she looks lime when I was that age.

Maklang kesian pulak bila dia merayu susah hati takde org nak buat ebilling tu....bab tu I kata I bolih tolong sementara mengajar org baru ... dia berterima kasih dan kata akan bayar....mesti lah tak kan buat free pulak...hahaha

mmg ramai students kat situ maximun intake up to 900 students.

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uishh...new job with a new activity..hehe brief walkin ek kak elle!wah..lepas nie leh aa selalu2 knittin.amboii...ramai ler pasnie kenalan bulek kak elle ek...

makin lebat ler rezki kak elle pasnie,siap ade 'partime' job tolon doc lagi..huhu~~

alaaa...takmo teka lah,i'll wait for d result..hehe
++ HAPPY BESTDAY TO NADYA,may d bless always be with u! ++

1:50 AM  
Blogger simah said...

happy birthday nadya!! wak dah tua..dah lupa tu..maafkan la dia heheh


skk..the new working condition looks better..but i know this la..looking at hatice n baddin's school nurse...akak tak akan ada masa free..akan asyik ada students datang!! still..no e billing!!

my guess.. swearter kan?? love the color...dah letakkan snow tu kat my blog... :0) nite nite! nak tidooooooo

5:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurplr...

nape tak nak teka biar lah suspense sikit..

activities sekolah tu byk kalau ada game nurse kena tunggu agak nya ye?

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

the admin staff tak byk 2 malays kat reception...ada 6 chinese ... 4 matsalleh and so far I met 2 indians.

kechik nya sweater simah...salah...nak tau tunggu eh....hehe

5:39 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Selamat Panjang Umur Nadia.. K.Elle tengah banyak sangat pikir, tu yg terlupa tu..

Your new workplace sounds so interesting. Ni belum start kerja lagi. Bila dah start mesti lagi banyak story. Teringat pulak my matron kat sek dulu. Garang... Tu sebab kalau sakit pun, malas nak gie sick bay.

Tengah buat handphone casing, betul tak??

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

TQ for the b'day wishes..betul tu otak lagi memikir abt resigning and taking new offer...hahaha

I just hope the kids won't give me problem cukup lah...maklum lah anak org kaya2 kan?

Handphone casing?nanti kita tengok ok?

8:57 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, look at it this way ... you have a potential of 750 patients (and growing)!!! Mesti busy nanti. Kerja ikut regular office hours or school hours or macamana?

All the best for a new start.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...

I have a fixed hours 9-6pm since its a 5 day week ... unless there's a late game I may have to stay behind incase of injury etc but game will not go beyond 7pm...and claim time off for that.

Once the new wing is up we will have proper sick bay and 2 nurses with volunteer parents who are doctors in attendance.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home