Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy birthday Kristina


Its birthday time again in the Jellanie family.






Happy birthday Kris from all of us in sg .... we maybe miles across the ocean but we still remember your birthday and who can forget especially its on christmas day.May you have a wonderful birthday and xmas too.


Along on this auspicious day al-fathihah also to my dear late brother who was also born on christmas day and he was named Esa.You may have left us but you are always in our heart and mind .... semoga roh arwah di cucuri rahmat .... amin.





Above are things maklang c/o through Rina for me .... the RE bags I ordered from her are for my own use and they are very pretty indeed.The chcocolate cake is nice but on the sweet side lah maklang :) and thank you for the traditional kuih muih book by our chef from kerteh kak liza .. siap dgn signature lagi.The recipes looks easy to do but to me quite leceh gitu nak buat takut tak menjadi.The fridge magnet from pulau redang cute looking island.There's also a packet of serunding daging which I thought I did take a picture but I guess not.

Here's wishing everyone a merry christmas even though we don't celebrate its a public holiday ....yeh yeh another day to laze around ..... hahaha

Chocolate cake from maklang.
I bought this instant ketupat palas from one of the shop at the market and finally today decide to cook them to go with the serunding daging that maklang sent thru' Rina .....
Easy to cook just boil for 1.5 hrs and ole ready to eat .... Simah next time can get some for you but serunding kena ask maklang to send ek ..... hehehehe
Serunding daging kiriman maklang ... sedappppp..........
Apa lagi makan ngan ketupat palas instant ini lagi syiokkkkkkkkkkkkkk
And also with this chicken curry ....





Marylou our first maid after my mom passed away ..... she was 18 yrs old when she first came to work for my sis Lina to look after Huda and Hassaan when Lina went to work.She is a very good worker inspite of her age then and size..she works fast and tip-top.


She left us after 2 yrs and has mastered our local malay dishes including rendang and all and during ramadhan she helps to do tarts and kuih makmur.Lina decide to stop working after Shasha came and Marylou work for my friend for 6 yrs.She went home to get married and came back to work again for my friend again.



She went home 2 yrs ago but came back to work for 3 months with ex boss to train 2 new maids and going home next month before coming back again full time.



Today she called Lina to say she is off and coming to visit datuk (my dad) and me.Lina fetched her from AMK train stn and they came as a suprise.Unfortunately I didn't cook much except for those above and she had lunch with us.




Marylou now at age 32 yrs old with Nana earlier during lunch .... she speaks fluent malay being young when she came to us and learn fast.She's a mother of 2 boys now:)





till my next entry.....................

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Happy Bday to Kristina..

Alfatihah utk Arwah...

Kak Elle, I can only view Kristina's pic. Lagi satu tu, ada box with letter X, aje. maybe my server acting up again...

Selamat beristirehat....

12:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia....

TQ mama...

ye ke tak dpt tengok gambar yg kedua tu?

1:11 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Kak Elle, tadi pagi maklang baca ada sikit, petang ni baca jadik berjela!

Dah komen tadi pagi, tapi tak diterima! So, ni komen lagi, sambil2 jahit baju Angah yang tak siap2 lagi ni...:(

2:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....

mmg pagi tadi cerita sikit aje tapi ni ada di tambah lagi.

8:06 PM  
Blogger D said...

ketupat palas pun ada instant??? Naaakkkkkk....

I prepared nasi himpit with sup daging + tulang qurban. sedap, if i may say so myself! HeHE..

12:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

everything instant now eh d...

sup daing you prepared must be nice afterall I read only 1 bowl left rite?....hahahaha

6:08 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Serunding daging tu macam sedap gitu...

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella..

mmg sedap apa lagi makan ngan ketupat palas tu...I had 3 pieces at 1 go ...adoiiiiiiii

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home