Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wedding dinner








The picture above was our last course of the dinner I went to last nite of our Doc Choong's wedding.I didn't bring along my camera as u know we were all dressed for the dinner so carry small purse only...photo taken from my mobile so picture not that good.





She looks so radiant and beautiful on her special day so different from her simple daily dressing to work.



I sat at the muslim table with Doc Adah and her hubby and Sofie .... yes only 4 of us in that table a few didn't turn up.When I saw the list of the sitting there were a few names on that list.... wonder what happen eh?Nevertheless we had fun .... the food was good too.






The wedding ole-ole .....


till my next entry ........................

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

mana gambar pengantin nya?

cute ole2 tu...sure mahalkan!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mana gambar kak elle.. Tentu cantik with evening dress kan..

Cutenya ole ole frm pengantin..

9:33 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, Dr Choong tu yang from the other clinic kat town tu eh?

Comelnya buahtangan...

Nadia passed 6 out of 7 subjects with 3 distinctions. Syukur alhamdullillah. She's going to ITE to do Tourism or Product Design.

10:12 AM  
Blogger D said...

bila nak dapat ole-ole dari you?? (if you know what I mean - *wink!)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

gambar engantin tak amek ...

ole-ole mungkin juga mahal from Pan pacific berserta sekotak chocolate.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

no evening dress lah ... I went striaght from work just pants suit aje:)

6:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

congrats to Nadia ... skg mak tak tension lagi eh?

yes doc Choong from our branch in town but she comes to JP every monday afternoon and u met her at my place masa raya ingat yg bawak buah2an tu?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

ur ole-ole kena tunggu my nephew ada flight to london ok?but someone has to collect from him at the hotel where SQ stay...soon soon soon I hope..now he is with the Jeddah stop with the jemaah haji.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam, dah lama tak jengok. Finally, I got a new wireless router:)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

salam kembali or shall I say sawadika:)

tak balik umah mak ke raya ni?

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hei elle...sorry..was nt well....tot of gng to dr choong wedding dinner bt still had d gastric flu n still weak....sian... bt nice wedding ah....u guys sure had fun kannn.....envy u all....bye....c u on friday...adios!rin

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home