Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Raya Aidil Adha

A year had gone by and we are celebrating aidil adha again tomorrow.Even though its not as merry as idil fitri for us the women folks cooking is a must esp when you have an elder in the house.

For me its simple cooking no hard work infact as I still need to prepare same amount of food as raya fitri and my menu for tomorrow ?? sambal goreng,beef ketumbar,chicken rendang and chili prawns to go with plain white rice and for the kiddies will fry some bee hoon sea-food....tiring rite?

Cat cat I minta cikit cookies you tak nak bagi sedeh tau tapi nevermind I also have these to eat for the festive season ...... hahaha.... nak cikit tak cat cat?


Pineapple tarts fresh from the oven of the kakak who sells .... mmm.... ni if Saidah were to see I am pretty sure she wants some too .... hehehe


Kuih bangkit gula melaka made by my sis in law Sabar who is very good with these kinds of stuff.....see Cath how beautiful they are and of course yummyyyyyyyyyy

She also bakes this nutella marble cake ... mmm... looks yummy too.




Chocolates galore awaiting my guests tomorrow too who are my own siblings and families but this year a bit on the quiet side as my sis Aini has gone to Gold Coast with the family plus 2 of Ram's kiddos and BIL Saat has gone to Czekoslavia for work related.


For the kiddos I have assorted gummy candies but it will be the big kids who will be eating them.


Finally I get my cupcakes .... compliment from one of the Rehab Therapy Clinic who sent a box of 24 cupcakes for xmas to our doc Adah.
To everyone who come and read my membebel .... Selamat hari raya korban.
To Id aka Arifin,Simah,RinaJordan and Raden Galoh thank you for your smses and to you too hope you and family will have a nice raya too.
till my next entry.......................






Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Selamat Hari Raya, Kak Elle.

Wah, banyak juga Kak Elle nak masak. I tak mula masak apa lagi ... ni dah 2 pagi dok melekat depan computer ... kang besok bangun lewat baru padan muka!

pssssttt ... banyaknya chocolate! Nak sikit!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...

selamat raya korban juga 2 u and family

masak mesti kena juga ....

musim xmas ni byk chocolates sana sini bila dah nampak beli aje lah:)

8:47 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha Kak Elle. I cuma masak rendang, ayam masak merah dan sambal goreng jer. To eat with nasi putih or lontong...tanpa lodeh...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

I pun masak rendang,daging ketumba,sambal goreng and udang berempah kari and fried bee hoon makan ngan nasi putih juga.

wah u buat rendang brad pitt eh?

11:52 AM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Salam Aidiladha dari kami sekeluarga Kak Elle = ) Mush, Basha & Nora

7:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush,basha & nora...

salam aidiladha dari kami di sg juga.

8:55 PM  
Blogger ICook4Fun said...

Kak Elle, Selamat Hari Raya Haji to you and your family. Minta sikit tart nenas tu :)

9:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

gert...

TQ for the wishes:)

nak tart nenas eh .. bolih tapi by time reach to u hancur semua nya nanti.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home