Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been tagged.

ok d I am dropping my knitting needles to do this ......


1. Name one person who made you laugh last night....tante who says she'll sleep on a mattress when there's kingsize bed in the guest room(tante is my sis maid who will be with me for 5 days whilst my sis and family are having fun at GoldCoast)


2. What were you doing at 0800? ...... busy cooking :(


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? ...... cleaning the kitchen with tante after our last visitor left.


4. What happened to you in 2006? ...... nothing happen life per normal.



5. What was the last thing you said out loud?...... oh no its raining!



6. How many beverages did you have today? ...... few cups of strawberry tea and few glasses of garpe juice.


7. What color is your hairbrush?..... black in my bedroom and pink in my bag.



8. What was the last thing you paid for? ..... marketing this morning.



9. Where were you last night?..... I am at home every night.



10. What color is your front door? ..... teak



11. Where do you keep your change? .....everywhere,purses,wallets,pockets,dressing table..


12. What’s the weather like today?..... sunny but when I dry the washing it rains...mmmm



13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? ...... always love vanilla and strawberry flavour



14. What excites you? ..... good news esp pay rise...hahaha



15. Do you want to cut your hair? .... yes I need a haircut badly but couldn't find the time.



16. Are you over the age of 25? .... of course over and over ...




17. Do you talk a lot?.... I listen most time.




18. Do you watch the O.C.? .... never but I dispense O .C pill



19. Do you know anyone named Steven? ..... yes a few of my patients go by that name




20. Do you make up your own words? ..... takorangtakkita ..... hehehe



21. Are you a jealous person? ..... whats there to be jealous?if its not yours its not yours lah



22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’..... Amy



23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. .... Kay



24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? ..... my friend to wish me salam aidiladha



25. What does the last text message you received say? ...... hope to see you in sg from Rina Jordan


26. Do you chew on your straw? .... nope



27. Do you have curly hair? ..... which part?hehehe



28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?..... to bed and zzzzz




29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? ..... one sickening patient who think he owns the clinic.




30. What was the last thing you ate?.... its gonna make you drool...rendang ayam,sambal goreng with rice.



31. Will you get married in the future? ..... insya'allah if I find the right companion:)



32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? ..... no movies just sitcom on tv




33. Is there anyone you like right now? .... yes someone who can shower me with not onlylove but also $$$$ .... hehehe




34. When was the last time you did the dishes? ..... half an hour ago...




35. Are you currently depressed? ..... yes doing this taggy thing:)

3

6. Did you cry today? ..... any reason I should cry?



37. Why did you answer and post this? ..... d ask me to drop my knitting needles and respond to her tag .... and I hate to be tagged you know!



38. Tag 5 people ..... love to but I won't .....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Salam akak...That curly hair part is funny..hehehe..make my mind wanders...and wanders and wonders...

Have a great weekend sis.
Lots of love.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

RG...

Salam kembali hope your trip to JB was good....


hehee no need to wander the mind anymore mine all straight...no curls...hahaha

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good answers elle......ha,ha..... me gt d flu....bad flu...sien....rinn.....

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home