Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Project booties again.....

I am back to knitting again yesterday and today and finally my pink booties ready to be shipped tomorrow ...... hahaha


Someone you haven't heard from for few months will be coming to my humble pigeon hole tomorrow for lunch with her family ..... surprise ....surprise ...... you'll get to know this special guest probably tomorrow nite when I update my entry.


These 2 pairs of booties for a special baby girl in the east and special guest will help to bring back with her .... thank you so much and I certainly hope the baby's parents will be happy with my not up to standard handwork.
See no booties for me says Will ..... bottoms up!
Pink booties with RE rose ..... maklang cantik tak bunga RE tu?
Remember I bought a multicoloured in blue wool before?.... well this is the pinkie multicoloured and what do you think of the turn out?Issit ok?

2 pairs of booties from newborn to age 6 months ......

Comments appreciated about the booties if any so I can amend changes in future.

till my next entry.............................

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Salam..
Let me guest,ermmm...Silversarina is coming right? Masak apa untuk special lunch tu....
KakElle,seen booties with small cute ball attached to the end of the string-means you need 4 balls to make a pair!I suggest jer...jangan tanya I nak buat macamana...LARI......

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

pandai awak teka ni mesti baca balas comment saya to mamamia in previous entry kan?hehehe

masak apa akan kita ketahui in next entry....biasa2 aje lah my signature recipes....hahaha

balls of wool bila cuci suka tercabut so better plain tassles aje....ajar lah cam mana nak buat pom-pom tu cikmilah oi.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Perfect booties Kak Elle.
No changes needed.... Just like that... Great job.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

TQ very much .... kalau u senang mai lah makan sama ngan RinaJordan but now dah SilverRina....tak suspense lagi lahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice booties elle....make one for me if i give birth one more k.....ha,ha...wait long long.....
can make one for ryan? hehe.... rinn

1:24 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:01 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

cantek kak...tapi 2 pair of pink booties? Anak shah pompuan, anak sorang lagi boy! Camana ni kak??

3:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rinn...

tunggu eh kucing kuar tandok... hahaha

3:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

relax lah both for shah ...yg satu I bagi compliment from kakelle:)yg pink tu sedekah kat masjid ler.....hehehe

3:31 PM  
Blogger Azis said...

cantiknyaaa...rajin orang yg mbuatnya :D

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

azis...

senang aje nak mengait booties ni cuma tunggu mood aje:)

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home