Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, December 14, 2007

Project continues......

Friday is here again and tomorrow is the beginning of another weekend oh wow how the time just flew by and things I want to do has been on hold as I've been busy knitting.

The 3 books I bought during the writers festival are on hold ... .......



Today Doc Adah is back to work after 12 days away on holiday to Eygpt and she bought each staff a bag .... thank you Adah for remembering us.




The souvenir bag from Eygpt ... there were 2 colours black and white but I chose the one above.




She also gave me this fridge magnet ... cute rite? another addition to my fridge magnets collection.

And of course I haven't forgotten my project today ......................





Cat cat don't you think this pinkie one is just as beautiful as the previous ones?Just look at the instep pattern and I shall call it *twinkle toes* .... hahaha ..... hopefully I can do some knitting tomorrow so at least my task for 2 pairs of booties to fly to Sydney will be successful afterall.

I bought more wool today cause 2 people are interested to buy bootees knitted by me:) insya'allah when I have the time I will knit them and fyi I've never sold them before and whatever I knitted is either for nephews and nieces or given as presents except during my early days of nursing I did them for charity.So if these 2 beautiful people are still keen just donate the $$ to any mosques/surau nearer to your home.

Perhaps when I retire I may knit for survival ..... hehehe ........cam mana maklang kita bolih kongsi niaga nanti ....... hahaha

I was hungry so I fried this egg noodle with chicken meat and cabbage .... look at the time on the photo .... its not dinner but more like supper to me I am going to be fat eating at this time of the night.

and here's


till my next entry ...................................

Labels:

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ihiks'...me again.kak elle,pink karer nie even nicer aaa...dasat,dasat aa kak elle...ape lg yg kak elle leh knit?
the new wool yg 2tones tu mesti lawa bile da siap.
salute to u!
pakkal sy jauh,kalo dak leh join kak elle late supper...huhu~~

12:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple...

cantik kan yg pink bootee ni?

nanti kita tengok bila the mixed coloured wool dah siap agak macam kuda belang...hehe

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

selalu dtg membaca first time tinggalkan msg....u are very talented in many ways...syabas!

7:28 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

wah...tak lama lagi boleh bukak kedai booties. Pack dalam kotak plastic yang keras tu, then tagkan dengan your jenama. Wouldn't it be fun!

Have a nice weekend!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cath like the pink too.. So cute... Rupa2nya Kak Elle ni berbakat... Great job.

12:04 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nurM...

TQ ....malu nya saya:)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

bukak kedai??? kang internet ngan buku2 macam mana pulak...hehehe

insya'allah maklang kalau ada permintaan nanti akan saya fikirkan ye:)

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Cath...

bakat saya belajar dari kechik tau...umur saya 6 tahun dah belajar whats knit and purl*tak bohong kalau arwah my aunty ada dia akan kata"saya yg mengajar nya"...tapi membuat booties ni when I start nursing over 30 yrs ago and I knitted them for charity.

12:48 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kalau saya ada baby, nak gak order sepasang... Tapi prefer combination colours like black, red & white. Org kata newborns attracted to these colours...

5:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

insya'allah bolih mamamia tapi factory belum tutup ke?...hehehe
kalau betul Alia nak adik saya akan bagi FOC .... hadiah istimewa:)

pastel colours lebih soothing bab tu baby tak pandang agak striking colour tu senang nampak:)

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, didn't realise you can knit!! those booties look really cute.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

I am Jill of all trade lahhhhhh ..... hehehe

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home