Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, December 21, 2007

Turkey....turkey.....

Yes we had roasted turkey for lunch today compliment from a drug company along with trimmings....rezeki ... alhamdulillah:)

I brought my carving knife from home plus some disposable plates...we were busy and I work right through as I will be alone till next year ... my partner Fiona is away on holiday to see her first granddaughter in Sydney.

Another sales rep also send a basket of chocolates and biscuits ..... we had our lunch in our very small pantry.I took the basket home and manage to store my knitting wools and needles into it.

Enjoy the slides and see how we enjoyed our free turkey lunch ..... hahaha ...... chicken would be better somehow:)














till my next entry..................

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, bestnya ada turkey.
Belated aidil adha. Nak jadi cerita, I kena gastric and fever yesterday, so missed the celebration at my uncle's and auntie's house:(

10:58 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

Hope you are feeling better now and jgn lupa makan ubat:)give me chicken anytime and just as well turkey only once a year.

6:01 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah Kak Elle,
Sampai dua turkey legs dia sapu ya...
I agree with you, I prefer roasted chicken than turkey... Turkey, daging ni liat (??) (tough) sikit...

10:07 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Rindu kat K.Elle. Lama tak berblogging. Alhamdulillah, whatever was the problem that didn't allow me to bloghop, is over. Tak mau dah experience that headache again, tak ada ubat..

Dengar2 ramai nak visit K.Elle ya? Have fun... I'll be one of your visitors too, tapi dlm blogland ajelah...

1:24 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes gimme chicken anytime ... the turkey leg only for photograph aje..
Cath dah sihat?

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

ye ke ramai nak dtg sg?yg I tau Rina Jordan aje yg dah sampai hari ni tapi kita belum plan bila nak jumpa kot...she sms me when I was at work.

mamamia tak gi holiday ke cuti sekolah ni?atau dah pergi dan balik pun?kalau dtg sg contact tau...

3:11 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...SELAMAT MEYAMBUT AIDIL ADHA...

Wow!! Nampak best je peha turkey tu...tapi ayam lagik sedap ke kak? Anak lady tak abis2 mintak lady masakkan turkey...

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

belated aidil adha untuk kaklady juga

kalau saya ayam lagi best turkey ni ada liat sikit .... tapi belum cuba belum tau kan?masak aje lah kaklady lain kali agak tak minta lagi...hehehe

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya lor....we had fun for d turkey lunch...bt then again hv to watch my diet....getting fat again u knw...n gt veri bad gastric everyday nw.....so sien....diet too much i guess...to be frank sometimes do miss all our fun times together...maybe bcoz fiona nt around all d other gerls r being nice to us...u agree elle? aniway i enjoys my self tat day..like old times...bt then again fell sick d nx day...so sien...high fever..sorry guys make u all work harder when we r short of staff....so sorry....rinn....

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home