Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Knitting goes on ......

Last nite while waiting for the Asian Idol to come on tv I was feeling a little sleepy so what I did was to have my nescafe which I seldom do at night ... drinking coffee and I certainly paid for it as I couldn't get to sleep till almost 2.30am.



During the Idol show I sat and watch and at same time start another bootie in blue and halfway through I found the colour too dark so I tried and mixed it with white - experiment mah and end result as shown below and I did that in 2 hours... record breaking!....hahaha



Who do you think will win the Asian Idol? that Indon guy Mike is good and with a big country with voters he's likely to win.



Who do I vote? of course lah my own home grown Hady Mirza even if he doesn't get top hopefully not last either.



The blue and white bootie I knitted last night ......


I knitted this mitten today ..... doing booties is much easier ....any takers??

Lunch and dinner today is nasi lemak ..... been a while since I last cook it .


Then my sis Aini and family came and brought durian and after eating them I still 2 more left maybe tonite whilst watch the result of Asian Idols may eat them.I'd better start on a diet again soon as I've been eating too much these few weeks.




Now that I am back at knitting Aini niece in law is also due in 2 wks time a baby boy and little Adriana ask if I am going to knit for the baby too??oh..oh...looks like my hands are full now.
Poor books still waiting to be touchhhhhhh ....... soon soon......

I managed to print some knitting patterns online which is so handy safe me going down to the

store .... time and .For everyone info I am not an expert in knitting I just knit from pattern prints and leaflets.I pick up knitting at a young age of 6 watching my arwah aunt and she thought me how to knit and purl .... I only start to read instructions at a later age and even now some short forms are still new to me.I learn through trial and error and alhamdulillah so far so good.Even managed to knit a pullover for my trip to the states in 1985.









till my next entry....................

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Norabella said...

Kak Elle, You pun dah boleh buka order for booties & mittens online lah..

I dah habis baca Sekeras Waja, now reading Memeluk Gerhana..and another2 more new books...he..he

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle..
Nmpk sedap sambal nasi lemak Kak Elle..

Doriannnn..sini pun ban jual.. tepi2 jalan sepanjang jalan ke Air Hitam

8:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

alahai kerja yg ada tak habis nak buat lagi...untuk main2 tu bolih lah ..

I belum pegang lagi buku2 tu cuma yg Hazia bagi tu dah habis tu pun short stories so its a quick reading.

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

ala sambal tumis ikan bilis tu sama aje sape2 masak ... nak tau rahsia nya nak mencantikan warna nya??email me .... hahahaha

aha dah musim durian lagi...kat sini masih mahal juga yg sebiji tu S$8 sebiji...lebih baik beli yg dah di kupas and isi dlm box ... betw $4 -$5

8:41 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...minat kat rancangan tu ke...Asian Idol?...lady tak tengok pun...

Wah...dah mula knitting dah ke?...tak pe kak elle...selalu buat nanti lama2 terer lah tu...

10:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

Asian Idol kena lah sokong own country kan?

knitting ni ingat lupa dgn pattern2 nya tapi skg zaman canggih ni senang cari kat internet.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had a baby, I would surely put my hands up for the mittens and booties you knitted! But alas, my kids are all grown up already la.

12:54 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Wah, Kak Elle, you ni serba boleh lah. I could never figure out knitting! Setakat knit knit knit straight macam buat scarf bodoh tu bolehlah :-)

2:06 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

wiz...

Let me know if u decide to have another:)


queen...

knit and purl is easy its reading the instruction yg bolih confuse sikit ... at least u bolih pun buat scarf:)

5:52 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

cantek mittens tu..putih kalau campur dengan pink lagi cantek kan.

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

nak combine colour ni ada sikit susah ... saya budak baru belajar:)
takut tak menjadi nanti.

7:24 AM  
Blogger D said...

away from the mittens, buat tag boleh?? hehe

7:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

oh no not another tag thingy...hehehe

after the raya ok?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cath pun makan durian hari ini... Frozen one lah... What a coincidence..??? Tapi, I'm sure durian Kak Elle lagi sedop...

11:12 AM  
Blogger simah said...

akak... tengok durian tu..alahaiii mengancam...!!

the mittens is really nice! bertuah all the jelannie babies!


just wanna tell u that the maggie mees that u sent me thru rudi hari tu has been my life saver the last one month..

hehe i pun tengah kait bootie for hatice n baddin (to be worn masa tido malam malam)...tergantung kat situ hehehehe one side dah habis..the other side tak mula mula pun hehehe terukkan? n i started one month ago!! hahaha if only i can have ur speed..!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath..

tak kira lah asal durian kan?..hahaha


~~~~~

simah...

ok next time Rudi kesana lagi I c/o extra maggi mee:)

cepat simah buat bootie tu kang sejuk sangat ... kesian budak2 tu....hahahaha

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home