Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Project completed


Yes my project of knitting 2 pairs of booties finally completed in 3 days *whew!*......


I am happy and satisfied with my end result inspite of not holding the needles for over the years...
So what do you think of my handwork my dear friends of the blogland?Can I start exporting them?...... hahaha
My next project will be knitting another 2 pairs of booties for a baby girl and a baby boy as requested and it will be airflown to East Malaysia once its ready and up to satisfaction.
I will give the knitting needles oops my hand a rest and go back to reading my awaiting 4 books.
Someone sms me this afternoon and saw my booties entry and say " "....... hahahaha ..... for the compliment mate.
till my next entry.............................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger cikMilah said...

Whoa..!!!salute you KakElle, kalau I buat sampai kejung tangan belum tentu menjadi...ha ha ha.
Happy reading.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

TQ..TQ..nak mengait ni pun ikut mood juga:)

nasib baik menjadi kan?

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cepatnya tangan akak mengait! nak tolong mengait booties utk hatice n baddin too? hehehehe i

sebelum terlewat kami disini ingin mengucapkan selamat hari raya aidiladha.. maaf zahir dan batin :0)

u rock!

6:30 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

cantek dan comel...

bila pulak nak start topi dan baju untuk babies ni??

7:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

ya ampun nak mengait yg babies punya nya mencinta apa lagi untuk Hatice & Baddin...eh u panadi buat knitting kan?

Yes I rock man babe!!...hahaha

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ....

tentang topi dan baju alahai no time lah...bagi lah I masa untuk habiskan buku2 yg sedang menunggu tu dulu:)

I stick to booties aje buat masa ni.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sweet:)
I'm flying back to KL this afternoon. Hopefully, internet kat rumah ok la.

10:24 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Cantik sungguh booties tu... I love both colors...
Nak tanya... Kalau kait untuk orang dewasa, boleh ke??? Booties yang Kak Elle kait tu untuk babies kan???

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

wah so fast dah 1 week kat Bangkok eh?

k hope your internet service is working back home:)

12:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

for adults I tak buat only my own cardigan and pullover...

u can print the patterns from the internet ada byk to select from.

I think in the states the pattern books are much-much cheaper than here....nasib ada free pattern downloads:)

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home