Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baby Will at 3 weeks and he is looking more and more like his grandpa ..... John must be smiling reading this ..... haha


He is so cute and how I wish I can hold you in my arms and cuddle you...soon I hope eh Will:)
The clinic was packed today we were all on our feet all morning after clearing some from the treatment room I went off leaving at past 11.00 am.I took the train down to the city and got off at City Hall to Raffles City Shopping Mall.My mission was to collect Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows books that was launched today at 7am in all book stores in sg and parts of the world. I managed to get the books at a good price of S$39/- by redeeming my points from Diners Club. Popular book store offered their readers at S$48/- and usual price is S$52/-
There was no crowd at all and I got my books within 10 minutes,the sales staff was all wearing the HP tees in black.The book comes with a Harry Potter mug whilst stock last and there are still plenty more to go and I guess by afternoon it will be gone unless there are more stocks hidden away.
The best bargain was I got the hard cover ones ...... hehehe ..... I shall be giving the books as birthday presents to my nephews thats round the corner.

The mugs compliment of MPH Bookstore for the early birds.

After getting the books I went to Mark and Spencer to get some undies ... normal lah sambil menyelam minum air kan?I bought a few and that will last for a year or more till my next purchase.Actually I wanted so much to buy them when I was in London last month but due to the short stay was unable to do so. Also manage to get a present for my youngest sister Aini whose birthday is also round the corner..... nak tau apa I beli kan dia? haha kena tunggu ye on that day.

Hmm ...... tomorrow is my another niece - Shasha's birthday and she will be 16 .... crucial year for her as she will be sitting for her 'O' level exam so no celebration but nevertheless present kena bagi .... surprise ah Shasha .....



Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


Dapur ku tak ber-asap malam ni .... maklang hantarkan roti jala sikit please:)

till my next entry................

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Salam....

Happy birthday to all...

Maaf kak, roti Jala dah selamat! When I came down for my very late lunch at 5.00pm, dah tinggal sekeping. So makan nasik dengan kuah kari and salam bajak...sedap jugak. Ulam dengan kacang botol..
Seddaaaap....Eeerggghhhh...Kenyang dah ni...

Kalau rajin, mailah, kami plan nak pi makan ikan bakar lepas maghrib ni....

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

ni ajak olok2 kan macam ada concord dari sini ke kerteh...enjoy your dinner ok and bila makan tu ingat kat kita yg dapur tak berasap ni:)

9:13 PM  
Blogger zlaa said...

Salam Kak Elle. Cute baby Will. This is my first time leaving a trail in your blog. Harry Porter? Pagi2 hari ni, my son berkejar ke Asda here in Nottingham. Dapatlah buku tu for 5 GBP. Dah mula bawa buku tu ke hulu ke hilir. Normally HP book will either be tepi katil dia, in toilet, kitchen and everywhere. Kasi can. After this nak pack semua masuk kotak.

12:53 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cantik mug Harry Potter tu Kak Elle. Mug tu Kak Elle nak simpan ke?

1:08 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cantik mug Harry Potter tu Kak Elle. Mug tu Kak Elle nak simpan ke?

1:08 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

uuiuii...musim birthday nie..

happy birthday sasha and yes baby will tersgt la cute gilers!!!

and yes that HP i will get it soon...

8:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zlaa...

selamat dtg kemari and terima kasih sudi singgah:)
aha budak2 habis giler dgn HP ... skg mana2 semua seronok membaca.

cath....

I will keep the mugs for my morning coffee .... hehe

9:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

TQ for the wishes 2 Shasha she is here at my place after the subuh prayers kat masjid...tengah tido..b'day girl penat.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle.. sya baru je lepas tgk the new HP movie.. dan baru je nak baca the book. Sya suka tgk movie baru baca buku at least can imagine how Prof Umbridge looks like.

Anis dah pun menuntut buka baru HP but this time i will buy the english version.. the last few I bought the malay version. Memang dia kena struggle membacanya.

Happy Birthday to Shasha

9:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

I dengar kat mesia ada masa'alah tentang pricing book yg di offer olih pasaraya kan?Macamana dia org bolih jual half the price eh?

I tak minat HP at all beli ni pun redeem my points dapat muarh.

9:28 PM  
Blogger D said...

oohh... i'm sure they'll love those HP gifts! You braved through all that for others? Wah, such noble heart. Good for you (and them!).

3:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

I just submit online and they send me the redeem letters to collect.Afterall this is the last book so y not kan?

A good excuse to do some shopping at Mark & Spencer actually.....hehehe

7:07 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

Selamt Bday sasha..

9:22 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Harry Potter.... nak jugakkkkkkkk..

10:39 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, the recommended retail price of the HP book over here is RM 109.90, I think. Crazy mahal. But Carrefooooooo jual RM69.90 only. I have not read any of the books ... tengok video aje pun cukuplah.

Happy birthday to all the birthday gals in your family.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

uncle Jin....

thank you from Shasha:)


ajzie...

tu Qoth dah tulis carrefour selling at RM$69.90 go get it....hehe


quoeen....

wah they really undercut eh?
neither have I read any of the books too ... tengok show pun tidak!!

thanks for the b'day wishes.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home