Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, July 20, 2007

Its birthday time again and in the month of July sees 4 birthday in the Jellanie family and today is my sister Maria's and a new found 'niece' in Kerteh will be celebrating her birthday too.

FROM ALL OF US IN SINGAPORE AND FROM FRIENDS IN THE BLOGLAND WE WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

Maria at my place in 2005 when she came back for raya.



To Maria selamat hari lahir yg ke 5..th and selamat menjadi nenek vouge juga.
She became agrandma on July 4th with the arrival of baby Will.









B'DAY
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox





TILL MY NEXT ENTRY................

Labels:

13 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy birthday to Dhirah.

Kak Elle,
4 birthdays in the month of July. Poket pun kering dok beli hadiah aje kan Kak Elle. HEHEHE

7:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath ....

its also my sis birthday in the states who recently become a grandma.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Oh.. Happy Bday to Maria too...

Kak Elle ada hantar hadiah ke US untuk Maria tak?

Bila Kak Elle nak visit US again? Jemput datang ke rumah Cath ya...

8:26 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Happy Birthday to Maria n Dhirah anak Mak Lang.. MOga ceria2 selalu...

9:41 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Thanks kak, on behalf of Dhirah..

And hepi besday kak Kak Maria...

Tumpang lalu:

Azie, macamana nak contact Azie kat Mesia ni??? antar msg hp no kat nazdin_2000@yahoo.com

2:25 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

I like the E-card. IT savvy jugak Kak Elle ni ya...

Kak Maria tu nampak muda, dah jadi grandma....

6:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

kak elle day 3x times ke US flight yg tak tahan too long lah.

kalau kesana lagi mungkin singgah tapi u in the north and my sis in the south ..........


ajzie...

thank u for the kind wishes:)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

makan besar ke mlm ni....nak sikit bolih?

azi dah bagi her contact to me yesterday.


mamamia...

bukan IT savvy tapi kena lah belajar kan?

Maria is 4 yrs younger than me tau...I think its ok kan jadi grandma at this age.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday new Granny Maria...and to the lovely 'niece' kat Kerteh tu..Dhirah. Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki, insyaallah.

10:51 PM  
Blogger NURAZZAH8 said...

kak elle,
happy bday to all.. hurm... saya pun ramai yg bday bulan Jun dan July nih...aduish... poket mmg sentiasa kering, sbb tak pakai cash lagi sekarang... hehehe...main duit plastik jek....

Jun: bday saya, anak ke-3 and my anniversary, anak kakak
July: bday anak ke-4, ke-5, hubby, my father,

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella....

TQ...TQ


nurazzah...

macam ni lah kan kalau ramai kaum keluarga?betul tu poket kering habis.....hehehe

5:48 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy birthday to kak maria & dhirah (and to u too, kak elle... untuk hari2 yg mendatang)!! may yr days be filled joy & happiness forever..

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

thank u for your good wishes and u too hope ceria selalu..

can u sms me your number ... maklang pun nak juga.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home