Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, July 06, 2007

First of all .....

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO MY NIECE KRISTINA ON

HER ENGAGEMENT TO HER LONG TIME BOYFRIEND

ROBERT.

I WISH YOU & ROBERT ALL THE BEST AND MAY ALL

YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

WE ARE ALL HAPPY FOR YOU AND I THINK YOU DESERVE

THIS .....

so when is the wedding going to be?Come and get married in singapore so all the Jellanie clans can attend it.......datuk will be happy with this news.


Once again congratulations Kristina,we miss you a lot and hope you'll come and visit again soon.




The happy couple Kristina and Robert taken last November - on a cruise to Mexico.





Here's baby Will on day 2 .... isn't he cute?hey what are you thinking?


I had my 20,000 visitor on wednesday and upon checking the reader comes from Sabah and she/he seems to be a regular silent reader only hopping from dariterakmaklang.I hope whoever you are do leave some komen for us to read :) and thank you for dropping by.


till my next entry.............

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Congratulations....

9:15 PM  
Blogger simah said...

congrats... :0)

9:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....

thank you .... kristina read my blog she will be happy to read this.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

TQ you belum pergi sapanca ke?

9:21 PM  
Blogger Magnoliakisses said...

double-joy for the Jellanie family!

:D

first the birth of Will & now, Kristina's engagement.

Congratulations Kak Kristina :D

goodness i'm so psyched already. HAHAHA.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

huda...

wah you over the moon huh?
happy for kak kristina rite?

Kris see everyone happy with the good news.

9:36 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Congratulations to Kristina & Robert!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

thank you on their behalf:)

4:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy for Kristina and Robert!!! Is about time:) is the date set yet??? Good things come in 3s so maybe next will be you finding a mate:)Don't keep it a secret,ok?

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy for Kristina and Robert!!! Is about time:) is the date set yet??? Good things come in 3s so maybe next will be you finding a mate:)Don't keep it a secret,ok?

8:27 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

itu kris ngan robs punya wedding ada kenduir besar besaran tak > Jin nak pergi ah..bikin kecoh.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

good news huh?

if I find a soul mate I'll make it public here in my blog....hahaha


bro Jin...

happy2 no need to bikin kecoh lah...maybe a quiet one who knows???

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home