Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The month of July is the Singapore Food Festival so everywhere here they have demonstrations and sales of food ..... makan and makan lagi.
Anyway we celebrated the opening of the festival by going to Hyatt for that buffet lunch and I still have 3 more weeks to carry on eatinggggggggggggg....... hahaha

At the place where I work also have food festival celebration this week so after work yesterday I browsed around to buy dinner but nothing much at the moment instead I bought the suppose famous cream puff (ni asyik teringatkan Sya cream puff) it was selling for $2 a piece but buy 5 get 1 free and thats what I did ....it wasn't that nice afterall!! Maybe tonite will try the thai mango salad:)

Then I saw this pie tee cases and I bought 1 container of the mini ones 50pcs for $7.50 .... insya'allah weekend I will do it .... maybe a samosa feeling to go with it or popiah feeling.



So watch out for my weekend entry its about food againnnnnnnnnnn......kak teh jgn marah lagi I've nothing to write so its food most time ok?.....hehehe

I bought this bag in support to save the earth over here on first wednesday of the month supermarts don't provide plastic bags instead we are encouraged to bring our own.I was caught last wednesday hence for buying it .... afterall it was for a good deed.

Entry for today is short need to go to work may update again later tonite when I am home from work.


till my next entry...........

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

tu dah ada beg hijau tu....ha..ha..lagi cantek, ada pokok lagi!

and kak, pie tee tu kat malaysia maklang tak tau pulak nak beli kat mana. sedapkan kulit tu . very crunchy!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,

Singapore pun dah macam kat Netherlands - shopping kat supermarket, dah tak bagi beg plastic, kena bawa sendiri.

Cath hairan jugak bila pergi shopping dengan my girlfriend...
Si minah (dutch lady) ni sibuk aje cari beg plastic kat rumah sebelum kita bertolak. Rupa2nya, according to her, supermarket tak kasi beg plastic dah - kalau nak juga, kena bayar entah berapa euro... She added, that's the only way to recycle the plastic bag.

9:06 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

makan2 lagi.. best nyer.. tak sabar nak tunggu resepi kat blog akak..

1:22 PM  
Blogger D said...

back home, we used to make pie tee ourselves. Now, thousands of miles away, I sure wish I had brought the acuan. So easy to make but much easier to eat (esp if the cases are bought!!) LOL!

Regarding the shopping bag - surely ONE is not enough?!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

What is Pie tee??? Ketam cili juga sedap.

Kak Teh: (hope you are reading this) Thanks for the information. Going back soon to Malaysia. Like Kak Elle said, will bedal puas-puas. Together with ABC and siput sedut masak lemak cili api.

And Kak Elle, we're going back REALLY soon. (huhuhu!)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

save the eart bab tu green lah ...yg hijau lagi satu lain kan tak bolih tarok barang2 basah kang hanyeh nanti..


cath...

yah lor when we were there last month susah no bag kena hangkut ... andsome place they don't help you U kena put the stuff you buy into the bag yourself..maybe we are spoilt here.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...

u tukang kompol recipe ke? tapi ni masak mencuba nya tak?


d...

besar tau bag ni ... for wednesday cukup 1 bag maybe saturday kena 2 bags....hehe

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...

counting the days? weeks? or month?
soon how soon?...haha

ok nanti kita jumpa in KL or sg ye:)

7:27 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

They should do that permanently Auntie Tipah. Supermarkets here charge you for plastic bags so everyone brings their own. If you have lots to buy, then bring a shopping cart with you - think Singapore is way behind of environmental care coz each time we go to NTUC, the amount of plastic bags used is enough to make my own hole in the ozone layer so I'm buying lots of nice big bags to bring back to Singapore. I want to bring a shopping cart but too big to put in the luggage.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

true abt the free bag at NTUC .... u can get shopping cart from toyRus....hehe....littletikes one!!

just bring the pull/trolley abt S$8/- ... I use that for my marketing.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home