Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Another weekend is here again ..... how time flies huh?
I am alone at home .... yahoo!! can do what I like and dress shabily as I like too .... hehe
My father and sister Ram and hubby Saat left for KL early this morning at 6am to attend a wedding at Taman Kramat.I woke up at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep so decide to bring the lappie to the dining table and submit my e-billings .... yes its work work and work from home.

Being a good daughter and sister I made carrots cakes for breakfast and for them to bring so they can eat them in the car on their way to KL.

On my way home today as usual will drop by the supermart for the weekend vege shopping and aha saw the crabs and decide to buy and have them for dinner tonite.After choosing abt 5 of them and had them weigh OMG its $19.90 haha heavy ni mesti banyak isi kan?
Got home and start to clean them up and this will be my dinner tonite....puas ni makan sorang2 kan? eh can I finish them?? and watch out for that cholestrol too .... woowoo...ah makan dulu ek and tomorrow diet ok?....hahaha






From this ........


To this ................... wah laa.......



My dinner ..... oh so finger licking good............sedapppppppppppp

Chili crabs recipe available at dapur kakelle ....... give it a try and MA if you reading this buat esok ok?....hehe

I sms Sya at around 5pm asking abt whether she has orders for her specialities viz ... muffin,chicken pies etc....since my sis is there why not get some orders from Sya .... mengidam nak makan:)according to Ram they staying overnite in KL so its a good opportuniy to order those from Sya .... aleh2 Ram sms back to say they coming back pulak ..... ah hampa nya....mmg tak ada rezeki lah Sya nak merasa semua tu.
Adah sorry kita mmg tak dapat merasa nya.
Insya'allah next time.


Update @ 9.00am



My dad and 2 sisters and family drove up to KL yesterday at 6am to attend a family wedding at Taman Kramat.I am unable to go as we had some 16 medicals to do so it will be unfair if I were to take leave rite?afterall bapak and adik2 dah wakilkan and I just kirim thru' them.The plan of staying was abandoned and they drove back same day arriving past midnight kesian the 2 bro in laws - must be tired driving that long hours.I was already in la..la..land when my phone rang asking me not to lock the door!!



When I got up this morning this bag was on the table waiting for me .... wah looks like a grand wedding or all malaysian wedding like this???? anyone care to light me up?......









I celok this photos from Huda's blog .... thanx ah Huda:) the happy moment at the wedding-the Jellanies apperance were a shocked to them as we didn't inform them of the coming:) A first malaysian wedding Huda attended and from her blog she said she now understand the real meaning of gotong - royong ..... hahaha

till my next entry.........

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

delicious nieeee.... nampak pun dah menggiurkan..did u finish them all...hehhh..hehhh

8:19 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Rugi makan crab sorang2... Makan crab kena reramai... Baru best... Makan, pok pek, makan, pok pek, makan lagi, pok pek lagi. Best kan?

8:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA....

mmg finger licking good tau...

nah I eat 2 only kenyang ust rata the crabs ... byk pulak isi nya...good choice:)


cath...

makan sorang2 lah best tak org kacau....hehe

8:48 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

maklang kalau makan crab ni, siap kena ambikkan isi untuk Cik abang and anak2...last2 kita makan kulit je...

But lurveeee chilly crabs..

9:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ...

bab tu makan sorang2 best kan?
ada lagi 3 ekor ni nak ratah dah kenyang sangat...hhe

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

I sooooo love the crabs ! But my kids tak minat la pulak...

nanti I try the resipi - thanks! Keep 'em coming.

12:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MA...

masak aje u makan alone ... takde yg suruh amikan isi for anyone?? ..haha

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

I selalu beli ketam yang banyak isi - so the kids korek sendiri, and I will finish off yang diorang tak habis korek tu. They all makan ketam bersopan hahahaha....korek dgn garfu. I will use my fingers!


Re the wedding, nowadays memang trend macam tu. They will have the berjenis2 goodies for guests to bawak balik - depends on the *status* of guest la kan e.g belah bride/groom, kids, neighbors...normally those yang high ranking sikit will get the nicest (read : mahal) ones. Nowadays diorang tak give out telur rebus lagi like before.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MA...

thats the role of a mother kan to finish off whats left?

yes trend of gifts have changed even here eggs were those days but some still do it.
Inside the hp cover was a boiled egg ... this aunty of mine is of status too ... in sg those who can attend the ceremony but kirim will get extra lah asal tak makan....haha

12:57 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...lady jarang beli ketam...sebab cik abang tak boleh makan ketam...gout. And lady pun malas sebab nanti kene korekkan isi untuk Farhan & Fareez...last2 lady yang tak dapat makan...


Cantik2 buah tangan dari pihak pengantin ye...memang sekarang ni diorang bekalkan macam2 utk tetamu...terpulang pada tuanrumah...

Sayang ye kak elle tak dpt dtg...kalau tak dpt jumpa lagik..

2:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

makan ketam bukan selalu so sekali2 tu bolih kot...nak jaga makanan high pureen tu macam yg di buat dari kekacangan.

tu lah trend baru kan?byk duit lebih lah buah tangan kan?

insya'allah lain kali kita jumpa lagi kot...lagi pun cek abg ada kan mana u bolih keluar....hahaha

3:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, why do you like to torture me like this? Chilli crab is my favourite and dah lama tak makan!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

dah nak balik soon...
dah nak balik soon...
dah nak balik soon...
dah nak balik soon...
dah nak balik soon...

(ketam sini tak sama dgn malaysia! hence the chant)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...

minta maaf...minta maaf...
nanti balik sini I belanja puas2 ok?


mama sarah...

bila balik..
bila balik..
bila balik..

bila dah balik nanti kita bedal habis2....hehe

5:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

mama sarah, di london ada ketam macam tu. I buy them ready cut and beautiful at certain Asian shops here. and the sambal ketam is as nice. Cuma lama tak beli. My venue for ketam sambal is Holiday Villa.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

kak elle, bestnya your crabs..... this weekend nak goreng crab for the kids la. Kids selalu suka gorengs aje, so jarang masak bercili macam kak elle..... slurp.... yummy....

BEst ratah depan tv.....

10:52 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

kalau ketam nie sy makan isi jer.. bahagian sepit yg keras2 tu mmg tak makan.. lepas tu pas kat bee.. hehehe.. tapi diorang kata that part yg sedap.. betul ker..?

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terseksa hati & mata tengok cili crab tu. Last week pulak ada sambal sotong! Tapi I tak boleh makan seafood!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah dengar tu kak teh dah bagiinfo where you can have that crab in london.....tahnx kak teh :)

helena...

once in a while I'll buy crabs and norm I tunggu masa takde org kat rumah...makan sorangs best....hahaha

pisces....

I pun gitu yg lin semua tak makan cuma badan nya aje...claws dia tu kalau pandai makan mmg ada isi nya.

7:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Norabella...

last week sotong kan? this week aha crabs pulak nak tunggu next week...who knows lobster ke....hahaha

masih pantang ke? ala go ahead aje lah ubat gatal kan ada:)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home