Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, July 13, 2007

Today I decide to take a half-day leave to run errands.As you know when you are working office hours its difficult when you need to do things -as most offices too closes at 5-6pm.
I have no choice but to apply for half day leave .... and like today was to send my hphone the samsung for repair as its unable to charge the battery.So I am back to using my old Nokia in a way its nice to have a spare as a backup!

I left the clinic at 1pm without lunch and when I was in the cab I called the service centre besides the one at Toh Guan which is the next nearest centre .... ho ho ho its at Causeway Point oh wow can do some shopping lah.

I got there at 1.30pm and of course its lunch hour so the staff need to eat too.I waited for half an hour before my turn,the officer check and found that the charger is working and the fault is the inner part.Having to change parts means I have to pay unless the phone itself is faulty!!I ask for the damaged and she says its about $43/- but will call me b4 doing it whether to go ahead or not?After that I browse around the shopping centre as its been over 11/2 yrs since I was last there I think.

I went up tot he 4th floor looking for something for someones b'day in 2 wks time and yippee found it and I bet she is going to be very happy:)
The month of July I have 4 family members celebrating their birthdays ..... oh boy I'm gonna be broke....hahaha

I went down to Cold Storage to get BBQ chicken and it has been a long time eating them too.

Mama sarah if you are reading this I found the Optima Flour being sold there for S$5.55 I think sori dah lupa .... short memory:)

So for tonite its chicken for dinner ...... with rice.




till my next entry ........

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah Kak Elle, banyaknya ayam... Sampai 2 ekor... Cath pun suka BBQ ayam...

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

its cheaper to buy 2 .. kiasu lah.
beli satu for $6.00 but if u buy 2 its $10.80 berbaloi kan?

Only the honey glazed I cook black sauce chicken...balck pepper still in the fridge maybe tomorrow's dinner:)

btw bila u nak balik?stop over in sg let me know earlier bolih apply leave for meeting up.

9:57 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

sedapnya nampak chicken tu kak...maklang yang kat sini pun terliur jugak tengok. Apalagi kalau mamasarah yang jauh tu...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang kat sana kan ada ayam-mas saya pernah beli di JB&PJ.

untuk mamasarah tu suruh baca tentang optima flour untuk buat black forest cake..pre-mix for sponge cake.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home