Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, July 29, 2007

We had lunch at secret recipe to celebrate Adriana's 4th birthday today 29th July.The full force of Jellanie family were there except for 1 brother and family who is also celebrating his grandchildren's birthday ... the twins Joe and Mira 4th birthday also.

There were about 50 people adults and children.I had chicken cutlets stuff with chicken ham and cheese with french fries and salad and for the drink I had frostie watermelon.I was too busy eating so had no chance to take pictures of the food ... and also we sat at different tables so a bit leceh to get up and about .... hehe

From the slide show you can see how much the children enjoyed themselves and also there were 3 cakes for 3 peoples birthday put together.If Maria is here in sg we probably will have 4 cakes then.The food was ok but I prefer Swensen's serving much bigger:) Shasha had the tom yam noodle which I had a spoonful of the tasty soup.

Guess what? I tried all 3 and thumbs up for the cheese cake but not the chcocolate/ banana cake.Coming home with a full stomach all I need now is the bed and zzzzzzzz but nope decide to upload the pictures first and have it publish and so here they are for your viewing ..... nice rite?








till my next entry

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Patutla I rasa kenyang sangat...akak dah tolong makan kan ...banyak betul cake tu...3 slices of each cake? biar betul!!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

1 slice each aje...tu pun yg with banana too muak rasa pisang nya...wrong choice.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Bestnya dapat makan kat Secret Resipi. Kek coklat tu mintak sikit Kak Elle...
Adriana is such a cute little girl.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

nanti I pos thru cyber the choc cake ye

yes adriana is very cute:)

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, seems like you are celebrating something every week, jealous lah:)
I can't decide what I want to eat first when I get back to KL, have to diet now so I can eat a lot when I'm there.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

kak Elle... Happy Birthday pada ketiga-tiganya.

Swensen tu portion memang besar but SR lebih sedap

9:34 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

happy birthday Adriana...sama date dengan mimi's birthday...entry je tak sempat nak buat lagi, kek dah potong dah masa kawin zaid...

sedapnya cake secret recipe tu...

3:43 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle....lady sekarang dah jarang dpt berbual ngan akak...dan baca perkembangan di blog akak...

But Happy Belated Birthday to Adriana comel tu...dan pada semua yang menyambut birhtday mereka serentak...moga panjang umur & murah rezeki...

Miss u kak elle

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

when are you coming back to KL? sorry I forgot....

when u r in a big family there's always sometning going on..


Sya ...

ntah ye tapi SR ada byk local food on the menu..macam laksa,tomyam,fried thai rice etc .... tak dpt cuba semua kang berbelon lah badan ni.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina ...

happy birthday to Mimi juga ye...actually Adriana's birthday is 1st August tapi celebrate on sunday...


kakladyyyyyyyyy.....

mari lah kita go on msn lama tak bersembang saya pun rindu sangat ngan adik di SA ni....so hubby bila pulang ke Jeddah?

7:41 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

u dun like the choc banana?? uiii..itula sedap tu...uba suker..

so many birthdays yer kak elle...

seronok tgk..

12:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

the banana spoils the choc taste!!

too many birthdays ni a big hole in my pocket!!

5:56 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Dah lama tak makan marble cheese cake tu,my fav.

Semoga panjang umur to everyone!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

esok lusa pergi lah ke SR order tu marble cheesecake ok:)

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home