Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Happy birthday to my dear sister Aini ....

27th July 2007.

It’s the sharing of memories to treasure together,

It’s a bond that is one of the most loving ever

When the sister’s as special as you.

Happy Birthday









Powered by Smilebox
Click to play Make your own Smilebox


With Ram,myself and Aini in Paris July 2007.



With me,Maria,Ram and Aini in Lucern - Switzerland July 2007Lina,Maria,me,Ram and Aini with father raya 2005.

The 5 Jellanie sisters ..... we grew up together in one big happy family through thick and thin.

I am blessed that I have 4 loving sisters who so far been closed and we make a point to at least meet once a week to be with father....except for Maria who comes back every 2 years to be with us.

My doa that we will always remain as we are now with no fights nor jealousy amongst us.If arwah mak should see us she will be very happy that we are closed to each other and most of all we learn to share.



till my next entry................

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

happy birthday sis aini

may you have more great birthdays to come...

12:05 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy Bday to Sis Aini.

Kak Elle,
Tinggi-nya Effel Tower tu.. Kak Elle tak naik ke atas tower tu?

2:23 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

salam,

happy birthday Aini... semoga diberkati Allah dan dimurahkan rezeki sentiasa...Amin.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

TQ on behalf ... insya'allah more to come.

cath...

TQ juga....
Eiffel Tower tengok dari jauh lah...ramai nya org sedang Q....

6:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

insya'allah akan dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki hendak nya.

6:52 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...Happy Birthday to Aini...Moga dipanjangkan usia dan dimurahkan rezeki Aini bersama keluarga dan bahagia selalu bersama keluarga tercinta....

Met here last February...a very pleasant lady...

9:00 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

happy birthday to sis aini...

byk sungguh org celebrate birthday bulan nih!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

aini..wink wink..eppy bdayyy

1:30 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

happy birthday aini...moga panjang umur dan murah rezeki...

4:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady..

thank you so u masih ingat Aini ye...soft spoken an likes to smile kan?


nani...

ramai in July ni ada lagi2 b'days coming up...hehe

6:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

wink back..TQ...


maklang...

sama2 kasih dgn doa tu.

6:57 PM  
Blogger simah said...

happy birthday kak aini... semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki..

p.s.. kak elle tak garang ker dengan adik adik dia semua? :0)

8:28 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Happy Birthday to Sis Aini. Yang ke berapa belas tu?

Bestlah Kak Elle, ramai sisters...

9:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

masa dia org kecik2 tu selalu kena buli by big sister lah....hahaha


mamamia....

hehe berapa belas?? kelakar lah padahal the eldest girl dah 17 plus,2nd a son 15yrs and this sunday youngest girl will be 4....

9:13 PM  
Blogger D said...

Love live great sisters! Happy birthday Kak Aini!!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

terima kasih yes long live great sisters:)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home