Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, July 23, 2007

Another new week is here again .... oh how the time flies huh?
I had a quiet sunday and slept so soundly thru' saturday nite as it has been raining here in singapore.I cook nasi lemak and b'day girl Shasha came after the subuh prayers at the mosque together with her parents and siblings.After they left around 11am I had the best siesta ...do nothing but just sprawl in bed like cleopatra ... hahaha .....

Late in the evening I decide to do something in the kitchen and then cucur udang came to my mind.OK did that and then Aini sms to say Kam not feeling well so will skip coming oh well I have the cucur udang to myself then but of course didn't eat them all infact brought some to work and had it for lunch sharing with the girls.



my cucur udang with sambal tumis ikan bilis ..... Cath its so yummy lah:)....jgn marah ek... that was my dinner last night.

I took the train home today after months of taking the cab and don't ask me why the change I have no answer to it.When I got home I was prepared to do some cooking but who knows dinner was waiting for me:) My father went to my sis place and brought dinner back for me.Its bergedil berkuah which we call 'bol' in the Jellanie's family...its huge bergedil with beef soup and garnish with cucumber and garden peas .... sorry forgot to take pictures and all in my tummy now.Maybe next time when I decide to cook this dish I'll take some snaps.Along with it is 2 pieces of whats left of Shasha birthday cake.


This is the moist chocolate cake made by my sister Lina her favourite cake every children's birthday she will bake this cake and let them decorate themselves.Its waiting for me to be eaten and will do it as soon as I post this entry.


Picture of Will and wak Kristina ..... I guess Kris and Robert must have driven over to visit them over the weeekend.
Look at Will macam budak besar dia pada hal baru je 3 minggu umur nya.Ni kalau besar mesti hensem macam daddy nya Adam.

Ni lah omong kosong untuk hari ni .... nak cerita lain otak masih penat nak memikir ....susah nak pen cerita yg lebih ummppph dari ini.

Mak lang agak nya lagi buat cheese cake kot ... dah jam 9 mlm belum nampak kat YM lagi maklum lah ada toy baru.Hantar sikit cheesecake tu ye maklang .... hehee

till my next entry...............

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Ampun..ampun...Maklang tak sempat apa2 lagi ni..hari ni sibuk laa kak, tengok lah nanti, besok ke, lusa ke, tulat ke, baru boleh buat kek...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang .....

bila2 u buat I tunggu ....haha

10:17 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...lady ade online tadi...tapi tak nampak kak elle...masuk sekejap je...dah offline...rindu dah dengan kak elle...tapi nak buat camaner...keadaan tak mengizinkan...

Sedap nampak cucur dengan sambal ikan bilis tu...feveret hubby tu...tak aci tau kak elle ni...dah makan 'bol' baru teringat nak amik gambar...hehehehe...buat terliur je...

Aha..lah...macam lady kata...will nampak mcm budak dah besar...cerdik lagik...

10:24 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Amboi Kak Elle, makan cucur udang sambal ikan bilis tu tak pandang kiri kanan ya...

Eik, bukan ke naik train lagi murah dari teksi..? Naik teksi kat Singapura mahal sangat.. Kalau Cath, Cath hentem naik bas aje... Transportation in Kota Singa ni the best in SEA.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

alamak kul berapa u online kan I tak sembunyi mlm ni....hehe

ingat minggu ni nak buat cucur udang tu lagi mmg sedap makan ngan sambal tumis ikan bilis tu.

ya Will macam budak besar kan?

10:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Cath....

jgn terliur macam kaka lady ye?

its true so much cheaper by train tahn taxi...one trip taxi fare can cover 6 times train fare....kadang kalau dah penat balik kerja nad buy dinner etc i naik cab even though it cost me S$10 a trip compared to train only $1.20
I cannot take bus leceh kena tukar lagi...so train is just across where I live and next to my working place also.

10:41 PM  
Blogger simah said...

happy belated birthday to shasha...

wah... u ada boyfriend baru yek akak? will dah memang famous sefamous harry potter kat ur blog ni la akak.. n he is so very top cute betul..geramnyaaaa...

mesti wak dia dok cium pipi dia puas pıuas :0)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah....

tu lah my long distance boyfriend ... haha

hope alls well with you and family.

6:57 AM  
Blogger D said...

eh, yelah... good taste for boyfriend! charming!!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

jgn jeles mmg bf ku tu so cute kalau jumpa habis ku cium2 pipi nya sampai merah .... hehe

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will looks more like mama:) when are you coming over to see him?

9:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kak, kalau akak g jumpa will nanti sy nak kirim.. kirim peluk cium dia puas2.. geramnyer tgk will..

11:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy..

I think he looks more like grandpa John ...


pisces...

insya'allah kalau lah kesana akan ku peluk dia untuk mu juga...hhe

7:35 PM  
Blogger zlaa said...

Salam Kak Elle

Betul baby Will besar for his age. Geram tgk. Yo.. ada tokoh handsome besar nanti. And makes me think of having another baby... Oh no!!! six is enough

8:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zlaa...

thank you ... papa dia hensem mak dia cun so anak apa lagi kan?

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home