Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tiring day


Today was a very busy day at work from the time we arrived till we went off we worked non stop ..... yes non stop.We were so short of staff today from 6 we were down to 3 staff only until help came till almost at 12 noon.

2 of our staff are on leave one away in Australia since b4 xmas and another took leave to send daughter to school being first time to primary school.Then another didn't turn up not even a phone call .... where has all the courtesy gone to??? Luckily our acct/admin manager came to download the invoices that I churned last night.She can see for herself how busy we were!

We didn't go for lunch till 1.30pm and that means only half an hour lunch for all of us ...... chehhhhhhhh bukan bolih claim .......even the evening was not spared.Piles of cards need to be filed and my own work was neglected so both Maggie and me decide to stay back to clear everything before we call it a day and by the time we finished them it was 7.30pm ..... a very tiring day indeed:( and by the time I got home was past 8pm.


Just as well I have leftovers of last nite dinner 1.5 black pepper crabs and some beef ginger so that was my dinner......alhamdulillah.


Then I tried to finish 1 side of the blue booties that someone wanted and here's the outcome...and as for the other foot maybe and hopefully I can do it by saturday.








ok what do you think of it ? honest opinion please issit ok with white ribbon or shall I stick to blue wool tassle?I bought the RE flower to place in the in the instep.

I certainly hope the mother to be who wants this for her coming baby boy will like it.








till my next entry................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Don't work too hard... Nanti sakit, siapa yang susah..??

Loved the blue color booties... Very nice blue you have.

3:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

what choice do I have the work need to be done with or without staff....cuma mata boss aje yg buta....hehe

Thanx I need the comment on the booties:)

6:41 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

kalau ribbon tu lighter blue pon boleh, tapi if for boys tak payah letak bunga kot...letak buttons gambar kapalterbang ke...ok kan..

terror akak, dah le penat kerja, lepas tu siapkan booties and ada N3 baru lagi...

7:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

TQ suggestion noted but button keras nanti kaki baby pulak sakit...hehe

masa u YM tu I nagh habiskan bootie tu nak letak bunga etc...

nak lepaskan geram dan kepenatan bab tu stay online....hahaha

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm speechless..it's so cute n beautiful!
bak kata cat cat nice blue,ok gak wif d white ribbon,tp jgn lupe matikan ujung dia,nnt lama2 berbulu,hehe d flower tak macho aaa kak elle :)

pepel karer x tempahan ke kak?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Memang waktu cuti2 ni kak elle kita yg tinggal yg banyak keja.. same ere .. last monday the boss terkejut tgk sya buat coffee utk dia.. yelah sorang clerk pun tak ada.. so kita le buat. Nak elak boss muncung punya pasal

3:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple...

ok ok nanti akan di ubah bab tu nak comment from outsiders.

purple color no have ah .... hehe

8:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya...

cuti tu ok mmg kita layak mengambil nya tapi tengok lah tempat sampai bagi 2-3 org dlm sehari kan?...yg lagi satu tak nak dth kerja tu patut nya call lah ...

8:17 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...lady rasa kalau guna blue wool tassle...nampak lembut sikit...ribbon tu macam tegang...keras sikit...booties tu dah canti...& macam kata maklang...kalau lelaki cantik jugak kalau gunakan butang...

Caya lah kak elle...rajin betul dah...

11:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....

sudah di ubah guna wool tassle and TQ for comment tu...sayang bunga dah di jahit mati tak bolih di ubah plak..hehe

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home