Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Difficult day


A difficult day indeed right from morning till night.Father is being difficult today when I went to his room this morning at 8.30am he was awake and ask for my help to sit him up so he can sit outside then I realised he wets the bed....alamak he couldn't control!!ok ok send him to the wash room and he took a shower and changed his sarong and sat reading the paper and while I went to clean his bed washed the stain and put the fan full blast and just as well a small patch!!Changed his bed sheet and play smart put a plastic unused table cloth underneath the bedsheet ... you never know rite?


After sitting there for an hour he wants to go back to his room and sleep and before that he ask for panadol which I gave him.He slept on and off and I kept going to see him and he was talking nonsense ...... left him alone and carryon with my ebilling .... haha .... you must be wondering how come I am still doing the billing when I 've resigned.....I am helping my boss until he can train someone to do it ...period unknown???? 1 year ? 2 yrs?..... anyway I am being paid now ..alhamdulillah rezeki kan?? kaklady I hope you are reading this....dengan duit ni bolih beli bag tiap2 bulan ooopss salah nak simpan ....


At around 1.30pm my sister Ram came she took a halfday and spend the afternoon with me at home to look after my father ..... Ram went to his room and kept him company then as usual he was hallucinating...telling Ram why are there so many children outside ... supposedly my nephew's friends and told to keep his watch and hp nanti budak2 tu curi....haha...in actual my nephew is in school!!So Ram asked him why is he talking nonsense and he asnwered "tu lah bapak pun fikir gitu" and we found out he took the painkiller and thats the medicine that make him drowsy.


I left him with Ram and went to get my hair cut .... he again terbasah lagi and refuse to change until my brother Rosman came and sweet talk him and clean him up and finally use the diaper for tonite.


My night not over yet he just call to say he is too cold so gave him the comforter and rub his chest with tiger oil and ask for coke.....I hope I can get a peaceful night but unlikely.

I sms all my siblings to come and help stay the night to help...... helpppppppppppp




till my next entry...............

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger Ummi said...

Kesian nya dia kak elle. Before jatuh he was ok kan..ummi harap dia cepat sembuh.

12:27 AM  
Blogger simah said...

padanla ada orang tu tak angkat hp..dia sibuk... i was worried...bad things played in my mind hehe silly me eh?

from observing baba when he was sick la kan... i realised one thing important... when a sick person is in the presence of the people he wants attention from... he acts extremely difficult...the more difficult he is..the more attention he gets... that may be the case with ur bapak...

oh yeah..i strongly recommend diapers... definitely life will be easier! but u r a nurse..u know that very well...

hang in there akak!!! keep on sms-ing the S.O.S to the rest of the siblings... u cant do everything alone... u will get sick easily if u do.. take care!

*hugs*

12:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

he was fine before and because of the fall he needs attention.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

u r rite what he wants is attention from us...

last nite was bad...after I sms them my sis and bro came ard 12midnight and stayed till 2am...he wants this and that...tak tido...

after they left and he was comfortable managed to sleep for an hour only...start calling me..nak minum,nak turn,nak blanket etc....now I am like a zombbie....very tired.

6:14 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Pengalaman I jaga mak selama 3 bulan macam yang akak lalui sekarang, sekejap ok sekejap tak.. tapi kak elle untung sebab ada pengalaman sebagai nurse tau apa nak buat jika sesuatu berlaku. Mungkin bapak akak terkejut selepas terjatuh, InsyaAllah dia akan ok balik. Takr care ye kak.

7:57 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

take care kak.. i feel like a zombie tu...malasnya nak kerja ni...jap lagi meeting laks! bosang!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

I think jaga pesakit lain lagi senang menjaga family sendiri..ni pagi ni tak nak mandi lagi berkubang ngan diaper over nite...

pagi my bro dtg nak uruskan takmo bergerak kata bolih buat sendiri...susah..kekadang bolih hilang kesabaran juga:)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

saya tak tido lansung...kejap2 dia panggil...ada aje yg dia nak...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, jaga orang sakit ni banyak pahalanya. Banyakkan bersabar ... I know looking after our own parents is very hard; it's not as natural as having your parent look after you!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen..

betul menjaga ibu bapa sendiri mmg byk pahala nya:)

at least kan queen kalau kat hospital patient dengar apa yg u kata tapi ngan own parents nak buka mulut nanti kecik hati pulak...hehe

12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salam akak...Sedih dengar kisah Bapak begitu sejak jatuh...saya baca cara akak jaga bapak say tahu akak memang sorang nurse yang bagus... senang2 je akak dapat pahala free tu...Insya"aalh besar ganjaran yg Allah janji pada anak2 yang manjaga ibu bapa....

Dugaan tu bila ada ketika bapak mcm tak nak dgr nasihat, mungkin dgn memory lost dia lg, dia pun not aware tindakan dia buat kita blh mengeluh-ngeluh...

Take care akak.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak.. sedey nyer baca.. abis saper jaga baba bila akak keje..?

take care kak, sbb akak kena sehat utk jaga baba..

*hugs*

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, as i read this, i remember my mak...the last few days before i left her. There were days she was alert. there were days when I got urgent messages to come home because she wasnt well. the day i left she was alert and that made it more difficult to leave. She kept talking about the chances of not being able to meet again yet she also reminded me to be early for the flight, and to be home for the children. Tuhan saja tahu how I felt. Have strength kak elle - the biggest test is when children look after their parents. and i have not done much.

3:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was away for a few days and didn't read your postings, when did pak cik get sick? You may want him to start wearing diapers like my mom or else kena tukar tilam. please send my regards to him.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

RG..

semmg nya pahala menjaga ibu bapa...

~~~~

pisces...

b elum tau lagi cam mana pulak arrangement bila saya mula kerja nanti

4:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kakteh...

TQ for the support...he has been drowsy whole day today doesn't want anything to eat at all.Its hard sometimes whenit happens to your own father.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

he had afall on saturday on his way back just few metres away from the door..he missed a step and landed on his left side...fracture neck of left humerus.

until yesterday he was ok just hoping he will recover soon.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

byk pahala tu kak elle.. saya dah rasa semua tu. mula2 rasa tak tahan sbb takde masa nak bersosial (cewah.. umur baru awal2 20), but after he passed away, saya rasa puas & lega sebab saya jaga dia betol2, but deep inside i miss him sangat2 laa.. sedih nya..

5:24 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

semoga Dia sentiasa merahmati kak elle dgn kesabaran da ketabahn.
betul tu kak elle,jaga parents tak sama mcm jgn patient kan...takut kecik ati.
hopefully,ur dad will get better soon .ameeeeeen.

6:34 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

I kagum dengan kakElle dan sesiapa yang boleh jaga ibu-bapa yang sakit/tua. My mom was ill for 2 years. I cuma jaga dia during weekend - releasing my sis for a while, sbb dia tinggal bersama aruah mak dan jaga mak 100%( She's also a nurse ). Itu pun I yang menangis diam2 sbb tak tahan-juga kesihan. Begitupun hati rasa puas. Cubalah bawak tidur bila adik-beradik KakElle datang, at least boleh rehat sebentar...
..Hugs...

7:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

our duty to look after them and hopefully someone will look after us too:)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

insya'allah:)

10:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

saya tak buat byk cikmilah kalau nak bandingkan apa yg bapa dah bagi pada kami semua...

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam Kak Elle...
Harap, ini side effect ubat yang dia ambik. Kan banyak ubat yang dia makan,surely at some point, badan dia lemah sikit. OD doakan semoga ayahanda Kak Elle kembali pulih. Semoga dia kuat dan bersabar. Kak Elle pun sama, ya. Take care tau. Mwah mwah mwah.

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home