Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Recovering.....

The bruising and pain is very obvious today both for him and myself ..... my father slept most time due the medicine effect and been throwing up few times maybe empty stomach....

The bruising can be seen on his upper arm today and we bought him a sling from the pharmacy as the one given by the hospital is just triangle bandage ... very flimsy.He didn't eat at all today just bites and he is feeling nausea .. I hope he will feel better tomorrow.

My siblings came today to see him my sis Ram ,Lina and bro Fandi.....in any event I am not alone where father is concern and I am happy.


Actually we have a wedding invitation today and with his condition like this I didn't attend and c/o my sister Ram.She came with berkat for me and I am yet to eat it maybe tomorrow ( kept in the fridge).



Father in arm sling



My bro giving him a massage on his back and you can see the blue black on his upper arm .....

but my poor back no one to massage for me ..... sob...sob...

Today I went to the market when he was sleeping just bought what I need to cook and come back as fast as I can.

I cook mee soto and soto ayam this is one of my favourite dishes....can eat 2 helpings .... hehehe

recipe available at my dapur.

Labels:

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

alhamdulillah yr father is in good condition and may he be back in his good health soon...

that mee soto looks so gooooodd....

9:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

he looks good but doesn't feel that good yet.

mee soto my feberet tau maklang:)

10:10 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Dear Kak Elle, i am glad u were home when all this happened! We doakan for his speedy recovery, insyaAllah. I hope too that u can get some rest, it must be very stressful for you too Kak Elle. But glad u can get some comfort food to calm your nerves, the mee soto / soto ayam looks very mouth watering ; ) Take care Kak Elle, big hugs from your friends in Belgium. Mush, Brecht & Nora

11:45 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

I love soto especially with the begedil..

12:30 AM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

kak elle...meh sini,nnt dtg kl sy massage kan ek,sy ade amik course aromatherapy massage previously..ahaks'.
kire bday gift tuk kak elle ler nnt ek.
uishhh....tergoda tgk itew begedil!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

SEMOGA CEPAT SEMBUH....:) IN THE end, kasih sayang anak2 juga ubat yg paling mujarab!

idham

1:02 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Nanti Cath kasik Thai massage ya... Glad to know all is well now.

Bila tengok gambar soto ayam tu, ingatkan beli kat kedai... Nampak sedap sangat.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

thank u..thank u...for being there for me:)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

itew begedil beli nak siap balik cuma goreng aje...and sedap tau:)

5:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

thank u in advance nak massage kan kak elle :)

banyak juga peminat begedil kat sana eh...haha

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

id....

yes anak2 yg di besar sepatut mengenang jasa ibu bapa in time of need now...alhamdulillah my siblings are united.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

thai massage tak nak nak swedish massage bolih?

cath lupa ke sunday kan dapur kak elle merasap?....hehe

5:38 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Oh dear Kak Elle ... I hope your bapak is more comfortable now. It's worrying if you leave older folks alone at home. It's accidents like this that we want to avoid. Alhamdulillah there wasn't any major injuries.

Looks like you kena pergi spa lah, Kak Elle :-)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

QUEEN...

this is what I've been worrying abt after he had the stroke but alhamdulillah he's been ok infact he was in Jakarta 2 wks ago for 1 week ....

He's in a lot of pain today and no appetite to eat and that worry me too cause his blood sugar may drop and turn hypo pulak...

spa??don't know if I can leave home or not???dia nak bangun dari kati pun I kena help!!!

12:45 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Alhamdulillah adik beradik kak elle semunay ambik berat pasal bapak.

Izzat masih ingat begedil tu... sedap :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

alhamdulillah:)bapak cuma satu aje kalau tak amek berat ntah lah kan?

nanti I DHL untuk Izzat:)

3:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

came here as fast as i could after ur sms..

Alhamdulillah..ur dad is quite alrite... and Alhamdulillah ur neighbour found him... i cannot imagine how u feel at that time...*hugs*...

hopefully ur father will have a swift recovery...nasib baik anak dia nurse kan? lega sikit hati dia...

nanti akak start kerja masa akak kerja ada orang akan jaga ur dad tak akak in ur absence?

hope u r enjoying ur first day kat tempat kerja baru..and our prayers that bapak kesayangan akak akan cepat pain free..

take care!

p.s..tak sempat berblog lagi..maybe tonite kot saya blog balik :0) rinduuuuu..

4:16 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

alamak..terliur lagi..huhuhu..nanti kami datang Singapore leh masakkan untuk kami x..?

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam kakElle
2 hari tak blogging terkejut saya tengok topic Recovering...Tak boleh imagine kalau akak kena pergi kerja at the same time yr father is sick. Perancangan Allah memang cantik. Doa saya semuga bapa kakElle cepat sembuh; dan kakElle juga, take extra care.
Hui...ada mee soto!!!

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

tu lah hikmah nya I ambil early discharged kan?yes I pun tak tau what will happen should I not be home that day.

I will start on the new job after the CNY...alhamdulillah ni ada kat rumah bolih tengok2 kan my dad:)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

faizah...

mesti lah ada kalau sudi dtg rumah nanti I masak apa yg u nak makan ok?

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

mmg semua sudah tertulis kan?syukur pada NYA yg I ada di rumah masa dia jatuh...can't imagine!!

minat mee soto juga eh?welcome to the club....hahaha

5:41 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...baru terbaca tentang bapa kak elle...

Semoga bapa akak akan segera sembuh...nasib baiklah segalanya berlaku ketika akak ada kat umah...

Kak elle pun jangan lupa jaga diri...

*My prayers for him*

5:44 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

tu lah malang tak berbau kan?nasib baik kat rumah kan kaklady?ada hikmah sebalik nya berhenti kerja pada hari jumaat tu:)

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home