Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday blues


I woke as usual at 4.30am and found my father sitting on his special chair complaining he was feeling very giddy.I checked his blood pressure it was ok but he was shaking and his colour not that good so I make a cup of milo for him maybe because he hasn't been eating all day his feeling giddy.I sat there with him in the wee hours and start doing my ebilling there at the dining table.At the same time keeping my eyes on him...he is in a lot of pain today especially on his left side trunk and thats where I guess he must have fallen first and using his left hand to support the fall.







Today I become his special nurse at home,he needs assistant to put his sarong- he can't even hold on to it ...it keeps slipping so I tie an elastic ,help to get him up from his chair,help to lift his legs going to bed and help to pull him up from the bed.Every movement is causing him pain....poor father hope you'll feel better tomorrow and my back is getting the pain too but am not complaining...if I don't help him who will????





He still have no appetite so I cook chicken porridge for him and only this evening he eats it infact he is there sitting watching the news on tv and my bro Rosman came to visit bringing more food..oh boy!!





Because today I also cook this ........










chicken rendang ........









and this oregano potatoes with crab stick and sausages ......





I had 3 visitors this morning my sis mom and father in law and they brought tosai for my father which is still sitting in the kitchen.They stayed for about an hour and left just before 1pm ...thank you tok mat and nek leng for coming to see father.





At 2pm this pretty young lady came ........






Doc Adah bringing with her the followings ..... thanks doc for coming to see my patient ..... hehehe



Mandarin oranges for my dad and......











persimmons for me ....... my favourite:)












Also this belated farewell gift ..... beautiful pendant and chain ..... cantik.


We sat chatting while waiting for my father to get up from his nap..... they chatted for a while and she left around 3pm and before she left I gave her rendang and oregano potatoes to bring home as she is fasting today.While she was here she managed to YMing with Sya and Norabella and I'm pretty sure these 2 ladies must be surprise ...... rite Nora and Sya?


No doubt I am not working in a clinic now but am nursing my father at home .... and thank you for giving me this opportunity to be with him at home when he is down and sick.








till me next entry.................

Labels:

28 Comments:

Blogger tulipurple said...

uishhhh...kak elle,nak skit pisang kaki tu...sy pun suka gak,nak2 yg dah lembik2 skit tu....manissssnye!
takpe2 sis,nnt dtg kl kite picit2 kan ek.
u take care too....speedy recovery to ur father also
p/s:doc adah tu dah berpunya ke?

10:44 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

salam...kak elle...bertuah punya anak macam kak elle...pahala kerana menjaga bapak akak tu...

take care..maklang yang tak jaga orang sakit ni pun sakit pinggang!

10:52 PM  
Blogger miss bloom said...

wow, nasib baik you are at home. how is your pinggang? nak urut?
i tak kerja .. banyak free time :P

11:00 PM  
Blogger zorrokantoi said...

trust me kak elle, taking care of your sick parent is very a satisfying experience. my late mother stayed more than a year with me when she suffered from stroke, and not a moment i regretted it.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak elle, this is the moment to repay for what he has done for you. Take care kak elle. With your dad's condition are you coming down to KL next week?

12:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

upun minat persimmons eh?mmg yg soft tu mmg sedap tapi yg cruncy lagi sedap:)

ok ok nanti kat KL I nak claim the massage ye...hehehe

3:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

alhamdulillah ni lah masa nya membalas jasa2 bapak kan?

maklang sakit pinggang ada juga cik yah mengurut....saya nak tunggu tulipurple urutkan di KL nanti....hahaha

3:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

saidah...

u tak kerja?wah dapt golden handshake ke?

come lah and urut me ...call or sms me ye:)

4:00 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro bimmer....

I have no regrets either and I only has 1 father and now is the time he needs me most:)

al-fatheha to both our mothers.

4:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

the trip is still on and staying at the Ritz ... 8 rooms dah confirmed.

4:03 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Ada personal nurse kat rumah sendiri InsyaAllah bapak akak akan cepat sembuh. Bertuah bapak punya anak -anak macam kak elle dan adik-beradik yang lain.

CNY gathering... I masih belum pasti :(

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betul Kak Elle, terkejut bila Dr Adah online. I ni kan selalu intai-intai tingkap rumah dia everytime my company bus passes by her block...he..he....

CNY....nak ikut!!!!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

eh awal nya pagi ni dah online:)I mcm biasa jam 4.30 mesti terjaga..jengok kat bapak dia lena tido...harap2 hari ni ok asal nak gi saloon gunting rambut.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

tu lah I ngah buat billing and I told her sya and nora online suruh dia kacau....hahaha

nak itot?? jom kita pergi kasih gempak itew BB Walk....hehehe

7:54 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
You are so lucky to be so close to your father. I wish I was in Malaysia so that I can take care of them... Oh, how I wish I was there now.

Hope your dad a speedy recovery.

Enjoy your CNY in KL... Say hi to everyone for me, ya Kak Elle.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Zareda Norman said...

Bertuahnya kak elle dapat jaga ayah. Zar teringat masa zar sakit, mak yang jaga zar, mandikan suapkan makan.. uhukksss sedihnya. Sepatutnya zar jaga mak tapi sebaliknya pulak.

You are so lucky kak elle. Wish your father get well soon. Tambah tambah dijaga anak sendiri..

10:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

now is the time to return his deeds:)

yes send your regards to all

11:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zareda...

hari ni hari dia hari kita lom tau lagi kan?

Zar sakit kuat ke sampai mak menjaga gitu?harap dah sembuh 100% skg.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allah bless you KakElle, Tell yr dad, we pray for him, kesian tengok dia.
Kata orang, kalau sakit pinggang urut sendiri dengan belakang tapak tangan waktu mandi...dare to try? he he he

1:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

TQ:)

tapak tgn ni tak sampai pada tempat yg nak di urut cikmilah...

1:51 PM  
Blogger cikdinz said...

cantek nya rantai tu kak elle.
dah pakai ke belom....

4:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kak elle....

:-) itu gambar dr adah ka tu di mag cover??

kirim salam kat the doc!

idham

4:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikdinz...

pemberian org selalu nya cantik kan?
lom pakai lagi mebe nanti gi KL bolih melaram sikit....hehe

4:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

id...

gambar I buat sendiri from Magmagazine....its a fake magazine cover but looks real kan?

insya'allah nanti saturday jumpa I kirim kan salam dr you.

you can do your own from www.magmypic.com

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alamak, baru baca your entry. Kesian your father. You get some rest too, gi massage kat arab street ke:)

5:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

I know u busy now ...

gi Arab st....hehehe makan murtabak nanti akhir nya:)

6:16 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...tu lah untungnya bila ada anak yang jadi nurse...a great nurse...lebih2 lagi masa tgh bercuti dari kerja plak tu...

Alhamdulillah kak elle dpt menjaganya...semoga dimurahkan rezeki kak elle dan mendapat keberkatan yang lebih dlm hidup ini...

Kak elle...sekarang kat sini pun tgh musim Mandarin oranges...berkarton karton kat shoppping complex...hehehe

6:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

semoga mulut kaklady masin ye...rezeki akan dtg...hehehe

kewajipan kaklady menaga bapak dan lagi pun dia duduk serumah kan?

Hari ni lap kan dia tukar kan kain baru bedak kan semua dah wangi dah:)

ingat last year masa I di KL habis mandarin oranges di kerjakan di bilik saya....hahaha

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home