Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Accident....

I start my break today before I start on my new job after CNY and I think its all written that I should be home today.As usual I was up early and while waiting for my washing to complete in the washing machine I went online and was YMing with maklang and Norabella.At around 9am I was in the kitchen when someone knock at my door very loudly and told me my father fell I rushed out without thinking and leaving my frying pan on the stove with the flame on.....when I remembered the pan was heating hot with smoke...just as well didn't start the fire!!




What I saw outside near the staircase was something I always worried abt my father .... yes he fell and flat on the ground,he was unable to get up on his own as he had stroke 4 yrs ago and has a bit of weakness.He went down to get breakfast and was about 3 metres from home when he missed a step and fell.....for how long he was there on the floor god knows and I was lucky my neighbour and his family was on the way to their shop.Between me and him we tried to get my father up but he is so heavy ..... he won't let us touch his left hand .... too painful!! so I tried my best to let him sit first but his feet just cannot be firm so the next best thing I ask him to shift slowly towards the stairs so he can grip the railing and at last after 15 minutes we managed to pull him up.





Ten minutes later my sis Lina and bro in law Yazid came as its norm they will come on saturday morning with meals for my father.....father was in pain and its him who wants to go the hospital.They left at abt 10am and didn't get home till 3pm ..... usual lah waiting time at the clinic...and the xray showed fracture at the neck of the humerus on the left hand...nothing much they can do and healing time will take abt 6-8 weeks.He was given painkillers to stop the pain which is non other paracetamol 500mg ..... he can't take any others due to his stroke medicines.
He seems comfortable for now esp all the children came to visit and its just like hari raya at my house today.




My back is killing me now due to lifting him up just now and I hope it will be ok tomorrow morning when I get up .... must remember to take pain killer before bedtime.




Memang ada hikmah for making my lastday yesterday ..... can you just imagine what will happen should I not be at home this morning???I can't imagine!!and what if he was to fall somewhere else and not at home ground???my doas he will always be look after by HIM.








till my next entry............

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger silversarina said...

I panik bila dapat tahu bapak kak elle jatuh, semoga segera sembuh, harap sakit belakang kak elle pun sembuh juga, InsyaAllah.

Segala yang berlaku atas ketentuan dariNYA jua.

Get well soon !!

9:41 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

Semoga ur father sembuh dgn kadar segera.dpt sy bayangkan kak elle kelam kabut n susah ati masa tu coz i've been thru d same situation also.my father got stroke but he's half body paralyzed now.
Tuhan Maha Kaya lg Maha Mengetahui...Dia takkan beri kita ujian itu ,kalau Dia tau kita tak mampu menanggungnye,betul tak kak elle?
Kak elle pun take care k....get enuff rest k!sy doakan yg terbaik selalu utk sis.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina..

terima kasih memberi kata semangat:)mmg ada hikmah I di rumah ahri ni kan?

aha mlm ni tido awal and makan ubat.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

thanx sis:)yes these are the people who are really heavy as they can't help themselves due to limb weakness.

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi elle...heard bout ur dad.... luckily u were hm when it happened..pls take care...n hopefully ur dad wil get well soon. rinn.

10:35 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Salam kak...

Baru dapat pegang PC. Sibuk kat bilik jahit and kat dapur preparing for tomorrow. Wan Pari pulak datang, so kena attend to her and Tok Uncle. Sibuknya saya...

I was thinking of YMing you after maghrib, tapi since Wan Pari ada tak jadilah...Mereka tidur sini malam ni sebab dah lewat sangat nak ke KT.

Alhamdulillah your father is OK. Risau jugak memikirkan dia. And hopefully your back is Ok now...Take care!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Hope your dad recover very soon and you get better too... Terkejut jugak Cath bila baca the heading "Accident"... And Thank God all is well now. Take care ya, Kak Elle.

12:32 AM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Kirim salam Tok Nani for us & hope he is recovering soon. Will pass the news onto my mum & dad about him.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rinn...
thanx and I was busy attending to my guests and cooking only saw ur sms very late at night.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

saya pun mlm baru dpt online melayan tetamu:)

pagi ni my back tak berapa sakit bab sebelum tido dah telan ubat.

wan pari tolong buatkan tasbir2 tu ke?

4:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

thank u:)


~~~~~

mus...

insya'allah I will let him know...

4:59 AM  
Blogger ICook4Fun said...

Kak Elle, hope you father will be well soon. As for your back kalau tak baik kena jumpa doctor :) Don't be like me biar ia melarat..susah sekarang.

5:37 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

icook4fun...

thank u my dear and my back not that painful this morning...past history of lumbar spondylosis but I am ok now only occassional pain.

8:15 AM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak Elle, Semoga father kak elle cepat sembuh. You too, pls take care .

8:56 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

thank u:)

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elle, how's your dad? Is he ok now? And what about you? Hope he will recover soon and as for you, jangan 'overdo' buat housework. You need to take care of yourself as well.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

yeen...

hey sis miss u lah..apa khabar?lama tak berita dari u...

yes I will take care of my dad and myself too:)

ps thanx for the smses

5:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, take care of yourself too...Semoga you and your dad cepat sembuh.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

my back ni nasib baik masih pertahan lagi tapi sakit juga di buat nya:)

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salam Kak Elle...
Ya ALLAH, terkejut OD. Rasa gementar bila baca entri Kak Elle ni. OD doa semoga ayahanda Kak Elle kembali pulih seperti biasa. Sedihhhhhh dengar bila ayah kita jatuh ke apa ke... sedih...

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home