Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

On duty.....


I am on duty at home 24 hrs a day as private nurse ..... hehehe.... to a special patient non other my father.He is still in pain and you can see the bruises more obvious today compared to yesterday....I can imagine how painful it is for him....every movement is just too painful.


Today he didn't sleep as much but when he sits on his chair he will just doze off and then talking to himself...I stayed at the dining table doing my ebilling and keeping an eye at him.He still doesn't want to eat which is sad .... anyway today my kitchen is smokeless .... I ate leftovers and only tonite I fried rice for dinner...My sisters Ram and Aini came to visit after work so fried rice it is for them.


Father is still unsteady when he walks infact he was swaying so one has to be behind him incase he falls again.I try and snap a picture of his bruised hand tomorrow if he allows me.
My sis Maria called from the states but he was asleep and I don't want to disturb him and Maria will call him tomorrow morning instead and talk to him.


This morning I was cleaning the drawers in the kitchen and .......





I found this which I bought abt 5-6 yrs ago from one of the sales rep....these dolls are made by those women folks in Campuchea,during the war and bad weather the farmers have no job so our volunteers from the missionaries taught them some handwork and thats the result.The group brought them back here and sells them for charity.I bought 3 of those and had given them away one to my sister in the states and another I gave to my friend in Australia and clean forgot that I still another until this morning.The doll above is actually to store recycle plastic bags so I hang it up next to my present one in the kitchen....pretty aren't they? wish I can get hold a few more.




In between doing my billings I also managed to knit this pinkie booties and by afternoon I had a set done......


My father still need me to help him to sit up and when he is getting up from the bed and my poor back still aching so since I can't massage my back by myself I use my ..........




Osim uZap and I feel so much relieved and tonite when Aini came with tante I had an urut session by tante .... it may not be like the one that Rina went at Kerteh but at least I get a 10 minutes rubbed.........

I am praying hard that tomorrow will be a better day for him and for me and for everyone else....I need to go down to have a hair cut in the morning and please doa for my dad's good health yah?




Managed to snap this picture this morning at around 8.40am when he just got up and sitting on his chair...... just picture yourself how painful it is with every move .......

till my next entry..............

Labels:

31 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Kesian akak...tak pe kak...lepas bapak dah sihat, boleh lah relax sikit. You have to take care of yourself as well...

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya dapat bayangkan kepenatan akak... our doas will always be with u...

tak pa akak... banyak pahala jaga bapak sendiri... dan kasih sayang akak dengan belaian akak utk dia..sejukkk hati dia ada anak mcm akak..

apa ni... dalam penat pun sempat mengait!! terrer betul la akak ni! :0)

5:48 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mungkin saya ni byk sangat complain ye?tak lah penat sgt cuma saya kena alert dgn gerak geri dia takut jatuh lagi maklum lah masih very wobbly bila berjalan...

6:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

mmg berpahla menjaga ibu bapa sendiri kan?sudah kewajipan kita sebagai anak2 menjaga mereka...

simah I am doing 3 things at same time...buat ebilling(skg di bayar)hehee...mata dan telinga attention to bapak and penat buat billing mengait kejap....terrer kan?

6:46 AM  
Blogger MA said...

Kak Elle:

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Tak gunakan wheelchair dulu ke sementara nak sembuh? So that he doesn't have to walk. Macam Arwah Bapak I dulu , sampai satu tahap dah immobile, nasib baik ramai anak cucu keliling boleh papah - but eventually wheelchair bound juga.

Take good care of him and yourself too. It's heartwarming to hear how lucky your Dad is with all the care from anak-anak.

Salam.

8:35 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Wishing a speedy recovery for your Dad & K.Elle too.

Mesti you risau about your dad kan? Kena monitor constantly, till he's back to his normal self.

Take care of yourself!!!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's good deeds kak. Waktu lapang Allah beri tenaga ,"kerja" dan pahala. Bagus U-zap tu. Wishing you'll soon have good health and happy always.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

ish...lama pulak tak der birthday wish lam blog ni..pelik ler pulak rase...hehehe... wishing a speedy recovery of ur dad

9:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MA ..

TQ...he wants to walk "stubborn kot"...he is able to walk actually only a bit wabbly when he gets up..maybe in time it will be wheele chair to the rescue.

We are pursuading him to come with us to KL afterall the rooms we bookes are with butler bolih lah dia org tolong jaga kan...haha

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

yes risau juga nanti kalau I dah mula kerja..sementara bolih lah I monitor dia...

Hope your children semua dah sembuh ye?

9:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

yes the uzap very good bergegar satu badan....hehehe

9:45 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

ada b'day wishes maybe u miss lah...skg buat kecik2 bila dapat award tu baru bolih letak besar sikit...hehe

and thank u for the wishes too:)

9:47 AM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

aduishh...seram sy tgk bruises tu,tentu sakit sgt tu.moga ur dad cepat sembuh.
ahaks' nie tgh eksesis jari jemari utk CNY hehe *winks*
kak elle,ape citer laks ngan novel2 tu,da abis baca?.hehe asyik mengait jer.

10:46 AM  
Blogger IKHWANI said...

salam kak elle.

nak hulur salam kenal pun rasanya dah selalu "kenal" your ID in maklang's blog :)

judging by the picture, it looks like your dad is in teribble pain. kesian dia..hopefully he will get better soon, insyaAllah.

p/s: I see that you knit. I also love to knit but now dah rest sekejap..I never attempted to knit booties, the other day dah nak start tapi belom kick-off lagi asyik2 tunda and tunda!

you have a good day and take care!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip..

tak pegang lansung novels tu..ntah bila agak nya bolih mula eh:)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

oo...

terima kasih sudi singgah dan salam berkenalan juga:)

booties very easy to knit straight fwd...

mmg sakit bila dia move..kira2 left side mmg out of action...I kena papah on his right to help him up on his feet.

10:51 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Ouch, the bruises look really bad.

I hope your father gets better soon so he can enjoy the KL holiday. Speaking of which .... nanti I confirm if I can meet up with you. We haven't finalised our plans for the long CNY holiday. Nervous ni nak jumpa Kak Elle Glamour Blogger!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Aduh Kak Elle... That's a bad bruise... I can imagine how painful your dad is going thru... The fall really hit him bad... Hopefully, your dad will recover very soon...

11:25 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...

seeing is believing kan?meeting place KLCC sat after 4pm...surely hope we can meet up...maklang pun ada tau:)

11:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath..

he must have tumbled few steps and also old ppl have delicate bones.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing bapa kak elle cepat sembuh dan di permudah kan segala urusan kak elle.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Ajzie...

terima kasih:)

2:10 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Teruk jugak nampak lebam kat tangan bapak akak tu, harap berkurangan sakitnya dalam masa terdekat, InsyaAllah. Kalau akak dekat I pun boleh tolong urut tangan akak... take care !!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

satu hari dia baring aje today..agak sakit kalau nak bergerak turun naik katil kan?

saya tak nak urut tangan saya nak urut belakangggggggggg

4:37 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Hope Tok Nani feels better soon. Our thoughts are with him.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak Elle, teruk juga bruises dia.. hope he is getting better soon.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus..

thats what we all hoping for..he's not an easy person..


~~~

ummi...

aha thats how much he is suffering....need lots of patient on my side:)

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akak..i tried calling ur handphone today but no answer. is everything ok over there?

ur dad's bruise looks extremely painful..kesian betul kat dia... dah tua dan in so much pain... our doas for him always...

8:04 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...teruknya lebam kat lengan bapak kak elle tu...dah okay ke? Harap2 akan segera sembuh...

Sempat jugak mengait ye...hehehe...rajin ah akak ni...

11:12 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

there was 2 missed calls but tak recognise the number so didn't call back...sori eh:)

He is difficult today simah

11:42 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

hari ni susah menjaga dia... baca lah n3 saya yg terbaru.

buat 3 kerja kaklady nursing,billing and knitting....hehehe

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home