Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shopping again and again.....


After leaving the clinic at 6.30pm I went window shopping and of course drop at my favourite store 'York' where I can find my size .... haha .... they are selling lots of CNY new designs but for today I need to get pants.The pants that I like to wear are the stretchable types maklum lah dgn badan yg montel ni have to wear stretchableeeeeeeeeeeee........hahaha




The bag ..... in purple .... nice eh?
Today I bought not one but three pairs of pants ..... the last I bought was in May for my trip to Europe so I guess its time I get new ones.






Black pants with silver garters ......











Grey pants (3/4 length) with lace and sequins......








White pants also 3/4 length with lace border at the corner of the leggings.......








This is my new project knitting for a friend's son who requested for a .............



will show you the result when its done maybe tomorrow ok?....it looks kind of blue but actually its purple in colour.





I have 3 more days to work and am looking fwd for a rest before starting on the new job but before that will be in KL during the CNY period .... anyone keen to meet up?please leave me a msg here.....perhaps we can arrange something.


10pm....

whilst watching tv and being online I managed to complete my purple project of the kopia for my friend's son Ryan a 1 yr old boy who apparently like to wear his atok's kopia haj.I got his head measurement and here it is his very own kopia .... I started it late last nite and now its ready.







till my next entry................

Labels:

21 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

cantek the pants..

CNY ni, kami tak tahu kami ada kat mana lagi...Kelantan tu kensel pulak, booking hotel dah lambat!

8:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

ye ke?jom lah ke KL kita celebrate birthday sesama lagi...hahaha

8:56 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak Elle, I will be in KL. Buat masa ni tak kemana lagi. Who and where are you meeting? Maybe I can drop by.

10:43 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

i like this N3..lots of pepel karer :,)).kak elle,sy tak dpt pants dpt shoppg bag tu pun jadi lah..hehe.
CNY ni tak sure lg prog,nnt da kompem i'll contact u ek,kak elle.
hope 2 c u!

1:46 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ummi...

it will be nice if we can have a bloggers meet up .... biar lah rahsia dulu who will be attending ok?*not too sure how many yet but so far maybe about 5....will update on that:)

4:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

hope to c u 2:)

4:40 AM  
Blogger umi_e said...

ermmmm if i can join u all too... :)

8:51 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

I nak pg jugak tapi semua nya tak confirm lagi....

I ni jenis tak pandai nak menjahit/ kait or any kind of jahit-jahit ni, bila tengok kak elle senang je kait kopiah tu... memang tabiklah....

9:30 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
I like the pants with sequin... Cute... Always like grey or black pants... If Cath balik Malaya this year, boleh kita jumpa kat KL, eh...??? Oh well..

10:28 AM  
Blogger simah said...

rindu weiiii

akak..if we ever get to meet in sg..u have got to bring me to york...

akak...cepat betul tangan akak mengait! nicce color too... bak kata org turki..

eline sağlık...

semoga tangan bertambah sihat

wah...CNY ramai la akan jumpa akak yek? Have fun!!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

umi_e...

jm join lah..ramai2 kan kalau tak bila lagi bolih bersua:)

7:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

hope u can make it babe:)biar lah meriah dan bergegar satu BB....hahaha

bawa maya sekali

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

i suka 3/4 pants kalau pakai betul macam nyonya...hehe

too bad u tak nak balik this CNY kalau tak dpt jumpa kan?

7:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

cepat2 dtg nanti kita borong the whole of york tu...haha

cam mana dah confirm semua flight lom?

my knitting ni ikut mood:)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Kiah Kardashian said...

Ada my friend kat office ni pun suka mengait. Asal ada masa ajer ngait. Boleh nak tunggu bopren datang pun ngait...wa...terus teringat kak elle.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

zakiah...

bagus lah tak buang masakan?kak elle ikut mood jugak ada mood bolih kait non stop kalau tak sori lah tersimpan sampai????

7:34 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Kak Elle, i love the gray pants, cantik blink2 nye = ) Good luck ye for starting your new job.

11:42 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Gempaq la KL nanti bloggers buat gathering...sayangnya I dah ada plan! Happy together-gether la ye KakElle.
Cantik terletak kopiah tu..

11:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

thanx for the wishes...never had grey pants b4.


~~~~`

cikmilah...

belom tau lagi ada response tak mungkin small group aje.

wah cikmilah nak berholiday kemana pulak?

5:03 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak...bestnya pi shopping...lady dah lama tak pi shopping mopping camtu...

CNY ni lady pun tak sure lagi...apa2 pun nanti lady contact akak ye...

Muahhh!!! Miss u kak...

10:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

hopefully u bolih join sama lagi meriah nanti:)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home