Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Goodbye....


Saying goodbye is really hard and tomorrow is my last day at THD after 35 yrs I am saying goodbye .... I am having mixed feelings sad to leave a place that I've been working all these while and having to say goodbye to dear friends who had gone through with me the ups and downs.

I can't even imagine how I will be when the final goodbye comes tomorrow will there be tears?? knowing how soft I am ....

No matter I am determine ..... its not going to be a wet and teary farewell for me I hope.



Friends are nothing 'til they help each other.
Friends are nothing 'til they hang out together.

Friends are nothing 'til they care for each other.
Through good times and bad, we're always there for each other.
Friends are nothing 'til they pray for each other.
No matter how difficult things may get, we will never part.
Friends are nothing 'til they love each other.
Day and night; Night and day We will always be friends.

Today I cook tanghoon goreng for my colleagues along with fried chicken wings from old changkee and I also bought cheezy crab stick pie for them....the joy of having a meal with them and the laughter.

Photos of Shakira and Shafiqah taken during 2nd day of raya.

Congratulations to my 2 nieces Siti Shafiqah and Nurul Shakira who got their O level result today,they did well and am now deciding where to go next....Shafiqah want to go the Singapore Poly and Shakira is yet to decide which poly to go.All their hard work and studying during the hari raya period finally pays off..... congrats to you both again....and I promise will give you 2 a treat in KL .....cheaper mah:)




till my next entry...................

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

Blogger miss bloom said...

wwahhh ... dah lama tak singgah blog kak elle sudah bertukar wajah :P

looks like everything new for you in the new year of 2008.

look forward to hear your 'adventure' in your new job :P

9:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mesti sedih punya...maklang yang baru 10 tahun ni pun dah rasa sedih...tu pun belum sure nak pindah. Baru pk nak pindah dah sedih...kalau pindah mau banjir kerteh ni...

10:16 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

Usah sedih sedih ya kak. The sweetness of being together is being apart...we still under the same roof, langit Alah.
Congrats to Siti and Nurul.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

saidah...

mana lama menghilang?pergi holiday lagi ke?

insya'allah will get adjusted at new place:)

6:42 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

sedeh dan gembira bercampur kadok hati ni...THD is like my 2nd home all these years...

I may have resigned but I think my heart can never forget my friends:)

6:44 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

thank u for the congrats to my 2 nieces...

janji tak akan bersedeh hari ni:)

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, sapa lah yg tak sedih kan? 35 tahun tau..bukan 3-1/2 tahun. But look to the positive way....enjoy your holidays...before starting at your new place..

Btw, ramalan kaji cuaca mengatakan ada ada hujan sekali sekala dan mungkin lebat di kawasan Jurong Point. Sila bawa payung dan tisu sebagai bekalan...he..he..

8:09 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle.. jangan sedih2 nanti kat tempat baru lagik best.. congrats pd both ur nieces

10:03 AM  
Blogger cikdinz said...

apa lah rahsia nya sampei kak elle bleh tahan selama 35 tahun....

10:22 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
It is indeed very hard to say goodbye... but you can always go back and have lunch or dinner with your ex-coworker. I'm sure you will enjoy working at your new place.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

KakElle...lama tu akak in THD...

Some people say don't say goodbye, say so long because goodbye is like the ending of a relationship... I don't know but it kindda make sense though...

Where are going Kak, or What you'll be doing in the meantime, agaknya?

Jgn lupa be connected ye Kak. Take care and all the best!

Oh ye, Congrats to both your nieces...

2:51 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

sure la sedih kan, lama betol tu kak elle. takpe la, new place tu mesti ada yg istimewa kan..

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

mmg betul kaji cuaca tu mula2 hujan renyai2 aje bolih control tapi bab nak balik tu semua nya pelok2 dan juga patients tau my last day apa lagi bila berjabat tgn pilu rasa hati ni terus lebat hujan nya....

7:17 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

sya easy said than done..maklum hati terlampau lembut macam mana pun mencurah juga:)

~~~~~

cikdinz....

takde rahsia cuma apa yg berlaku di mana2 office pun ada kan?cuma cekalkan hati :)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

its indeed sad to say goodbye...nak tunjuk macho pun in the end failed!!


~~~~

mulan...

sedeh hati ni nak tinggalkan kekawan yg dah lama bekerja sesama...kami dah di-ibaratkan macam sisters:)

7:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

RG....

aisay RG ketinggalan keta api ke?kak elle di buru so moving to a new job and place:)

true never say goodbye but goodbye is just a saying aje.

7:23 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

I pulak yang sedih, yelah 35 years dah bersama. Apapun jasa kak elle akan tetap dikenang oleh rakan-rakan disitu.

Kalau kak elle nangis I faham sebab masa I nak berhenti kerja dulu (tanpa dipaksa sesiapa pun )I tak boleh nak bagi ucapan, airmata turun macam air menderu.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

betul tu:)I nak berterima kasih to them dgn air mata belinang...sungguh sedeyyyyyy

8:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian kakak kita ni...meh sini datang kerteh, nanti maklang peluk...ada rina and mulan, sure happy giler, ada ibusara and ada kak liza, boleh kita khenduri sakan kak...

anyway, tabahkan hati mu, bila rindu sebutlah nama mereka tu...take care...kalau hujan lebat sangat kang tenggelam singapore tu...:)

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kesian kakak kita ni...meh sini datang kerteh, nanti maklang peluk...ada rina and mulan, sure happy giler, ada ibusara and ada kak liza, boleh kita khenduri sakan kak...

anyway, tabahkan hati mu, bila rindu sebutlah nama mereka tu...take care...kalau hujan lebat sangat kang tenggelam singapore tu...:)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Brecht said...

Dear Kak Elle, i wish u emotional strength for saying goodbye to your colleagues & friends. There is a greener pasture waiting for you to graze it, so be happy ok, u r going to a much better place that deserves u corporately speaking = ) Take care, hugs for a great weekend.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....

thank u for the moral support apreciate it and now I am ok as long as I don't think abt it.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mush...

yes yes a greener awaiting:)actually where ever you work its a matter of getting adjusted with friends.

U too have a great wkend witn B and Nora

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home