Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Celebration-A-Z



Today we celebrated many occassions in 1 go .... selamat tahun baru 2008,selamat maal hijrah dan mungkin farewell lunch untuk saya kata doc Adah.Yes thats what she told me when we were driving to the restaurant for the lovely lunch at Changi Road.From the west we went to the east for lunch.



The food was so good and so yummylicious. .... yeap finger licking good:)We went to Chai Chee Sea-Food and I think I've been here before but from a different management.



For the 6 of us we had a tableful of food and we finished them all ...... maybe everyone were hungry or the food were real superb.....***** and the price mak oi you never guess??? Anyone dare to guess the price for this yummy lunch???Rinn if you are reading this you can't guess ok ..... hehehe















Thank you so much doc for the lovely lunch and its worth every cent of it..... next time don't forget me eh?I will come if you invite me .... I know I will be working at another place but my thoughts will be with all of you .... the ups and downs we went through .... how can I forget the lovely time we had and above everything else the friendship.



till my next entry.................

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

maklang pun sayang kat kak elle.....

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

berlinang air mata membaca apa yg maklang tuliskan....

7:05 PM  
Blogger tulipurple said...

wahh..makan2 lagi,murah rezki kak elle.

12:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

yes yes yes makan and makan again .... burpppppppp

8:12 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
I LUP YOU too... Makan2 tu ingat sama Cath ya... Walaupun jauh, but Cath alway think of Kak Elle... Huhuhu!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

TQ cath I LUP U 2:)

11:59 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Semua orang LUP LUP ni, biar I LAP YOU jugak kak elle.... muahhhhhsss.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...


hehehe....mana nya jatuh kasih sayang yg kita bena kan?love everyone muuuuhhhhhhhhh to u too....

3:46 PM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

wah, sume orang syang sayang kat sini...nak join gak!

Betul KakElle,memang kita susah untuk tinggalkan sesuatu yang memberi kemanisan pada hati...apa kata omputih tu...the sweatness of being together is being apart...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

sayang semua nya ...luv..luv...

yes parting is hard to do....

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home