Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Friday, January 25, 2008

Farewell.....

So long farewell until we meet again .... finally my last day at work.I work as per normal doing my duties and today I thought I was going down to the food court to get myself chicken rice but who knows there was a surprise lunch given by the boss doc.

We had pizza party and who would have thought that I am appreciated on my last day......hahaha ...... a story behind it.

I tried staying cool and I promise myself no tears.....no tears please........must controllllllllllllll.

After lunch the girls gave me a present and its beautiful and here's my THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY LADIES.

Doc Adah..............

Fiona................

Edna..............

Rinn..................

Maggie.............

Aunty Muck Lin............


These are the people who runs the show at the clinic and we had our ups and downs but we persevere....thank you ladies for all the years we had and my wishes for you all the best and no doubt I have resigned my thoughts will always be with all of you.Do keep in touch and always will remain friends forever and this is for all of you ......




I was fine only tears at the corners of my eyes ..... first person to hug me was Fiona before she left and thats when it began .... teary.... manage to control .... then comes Maggie ... I was cool... Rinn was next and she hugged and gave me kisses on both cheeks and thats start the tears just to roll awayyyyyyyyyy regular patients was wondering whats going on why all the hugs and kisses......MAN ..... when they begin to shake hands with me it just pours and I had to run to the treatment to wipe my tears away and blow my nose.....this heart of mine is just too emotional until I wouldn't dare to say goodbye to Adah incase the clinic get flooded with my tears........sorry eh doc I will collect my pressie from you another time








It will be a new beginning when I start on my new designation after the Chinese New Year and I hope it will as happy as my stay at THD.



till my next entry...............

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger tulipurple said...

semoga Dia sentiasa merahmati dan melindungi kak elle walau di mana saja berada.....dpt ku rasa kan kesayuan di farewell party itew.

wahh...syiokkk aaa kak elle,got makan2 n hadiah somemore..huhu~~!-

9:52 PM  
Blogger Ummi said...

Kak elle semoga gembira ditempat baru

9:55 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

jangan bersedih kak...InsyaAllah dapat jumpa lagi...and akan dapat kawan baru lagi kat tempat baru...take care...

Kawan kat Kerteh ni pun sedih sebab tunggu kakak sorang tu tak sampai2 kat sini...

11:06 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...bila org buat farewell party untuk kita...memang kita akan rasa sedih sgt...biar pun selalunya berusaha untuk tidak mengalirkan airmata...tapi memang tak boleh...

Apa-apa pun lady doakan kak elle akan bahagia di tempat baharu nanti...

11:36 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulip...

insya'allah semoga dpt perlindung selalu dari Nya.


~~~~

ummi...

thank u:)

5:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kehibaan hati tak dpt nak control maklum lah kaum hawa ni kan murah dgn tangisan:)

insya'allah juga new place will have new friends to start all over.

5:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

farewell party yg mengenjutkan..tak sangka kan?Saya org pertama yg dapat begitu kira terhormat lah...hehehe

TQ untuk doa dari kaklady:)

5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah..nasib baik tak banjir eh...he..he..Tapi mendung sampai kat Tuas tau! Take care. If I were you, I pun tak sanggup nak say goodbyes to Dr Adah. Tapi tak apa..bila ada pementasan teater ke or musical ke..kita masih boleh go together kan..kan???

Happy holidays kak elle...

7:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

ni tuas mendung di tiup angin dari JP eh?

insya'allah kita ni tinggal tak jauh bila2 bolih berkumpul sesama lagi...Adah pesan bila raya jgn lupakan dia...hahaha....nak makan:)

8:32 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
All the best to you at your new place ya...

Don't worry, you will be fine and Gong Xi Fa Cai to you... :)

12:19 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

CATH...

THANK U MY DEAR AND GONG CI FA CAI TO U TOO.

1:47 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

sedih.... cenderahati sebagai kenangan.... jasamu tetap dikenang !!

Selamat bercuti !!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Aaawwwww .... you can always go visit them or keluar makan-makan, right?

You're a good person, Kak Elle, and no doubt you will be missed :-)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

hiba rasa hati smlm tapi pagi dah ok afterall saturdays akan berjumpa lagi:)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen...

visiting them dah tentu ... cuma rasa sedih smlm.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home