Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, December 29, 2007

One Saturday ......

Today saturday 29th is THD stock check day and I have been doing it for so many years until 2 yrs ago I put a stop to it eventhough the OT is good but then you will be spending 2 days over the weekend at work with no rest at all.Mind you counting those loose tablets can make you go crazy especially if you miss counting you have to do it all over and what make it worst when the auditor is standing next to you.


Today these 3 ladies stayed back to do the job whilst I stayed back to try and do as much billing as possible and besides to finish all the odds and ends that needed doing.



Edna the chief did the climbing as she is the lighest .... hahaha ..... shelves and shelves of medicines need to be counted.





This is Rinn busy counting loose tablets and cannot be disturbed otherwise she has to starts all over again esp when she has reached the 1000 count.Wei Rinn seluar tu ketat ke?... marah nanti si Rinn kalau dia baca ni ..... acar aje ok? yg menulis ni pun apa beza nya kan ...... kan....... kan



This is Maggi but when she is helping at the counter I call her Myojo ..... hahaha .... she is jotting down what she has counted.
OK ladies one more day tomorrow but the end result dapat about 200 bugs end if next month .... ontop of that dapat juga duit makan lunch and dinner and transport claim but only train fares or bus NO taxi claim .... company kedekut!!

I left the clinic at 5pm too tired to face the pc otherwise I fall asleep ..... I walked around for a while but couldn't see anything good to buy.The supermart was impossible to go the Q line at the cashier was miles long.

Then I decide to check on mobile phone as every saturday the 3 providers here in sg will put new promo and I have an upgrade thats overdue for months.Looking at the zero dollar promo 4 types of Nokia hmm... all look nice and slim but prefer the new slides one and of course no zero dollar for that except for LG brand but am not sure about this brand.Then I saw the one that I've been aiming for a Nokia E65 ..... o la la ..... must have ..... must have ..... and so I got it at $98.00 for another 2 yrs contract in writing but in actual fact after 1 year you can upgrade again.



My new mobile a Nokia E65 ..... purple wine colour .... alamak matching my bedcover eh?



How? cantik tak my xmas present to myself???? ok ok now have to read the manual and study ........ urrrgggghhhhh!!




Too tired to cook ..... just a chicken meatball soup with potatoes and carrots ...not even spring onion for garnishing.Tomorow must go to the market and stock my fridge again.

Have a nice weekend everyone

till my next entry....................

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

dalam penat2 tu sempat jugak updet blog ye kak..

my hp dah nak masuk 2 tahun May next year, malas nak tukar or upgrade, pakai aje apa yang ada.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

mlm agak tido awal..ni mata pun dah blurr

hp yg samsung tu kekadang camera tak bolih pakai lansung...and battery tak tahan lama at least nokia 3-4 baru charge battery.

9:10 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...sup tu biar pun simple tapi nampak sedap sebab ada warna warni...

Buat stok checking ni memang memeningkan...lady dulu pernah buat stok checking untuk stationaries...fenin dibuatnya...

Telefon tu cantik...warna pun cantik...senyum lady baca hadiah new year untuk diri sendiri...

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi elle...i look fat sey.....must go on diet.....sien larh....tak leh tahan tgk gambar tu....veri tired too....chow....rinn

11:50 PM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

punya ler banyak ubat nak kena kira..penings..

2:32 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

mmg fening mengira nak2 si auditor berdiri sebelah...kira 100-300 ok kalau dah beribu mak oi!!

sape lagi nak bagi hadiah bagi diri sendiri lah kan?hahaha

6:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rinn...

bukan fat but sexy lahhhhhh .... sape punya you pinam ni your sis kan kan kan bab tu fitting....hehehe

6:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

bukan aje pening mata pun bolih naik juling:)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah Kak Elle, cantik Nokia phone tu.... Purple color... Cute... Eh, ini lain kaler ada tak..?? Pink ke, merah ke..???

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

pink no stock thats the one I like:)

7:08 AM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Aduhai...nak kena kira ke tablets tu? kalau ter slip of the countings susah kan??

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

thats the purpose kena kira takut hilang dek di curi....hahaha

mmm....kalau salah kira mak oi kena ulang lagi...

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home