Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Monday, December 31, 2007

Shopping again

I was left alone when everyone left at 1pm as I had to churn the month end invoices to generate them for billing to companies.When Fiona is on duty she will be the one to do it but since she is away on leave what choice do I have??


I had a quick lunch and start doing it and didn't finish till almost 2.30pm .... decide to do a bit of ebilling but gave up after half an hour "what the hack!might as well go home and get some sleep".......hehehe


On my way down I press the lift button to my favourite floor where my favourite boutique is where they stock sizes from x.......xxL.......alamak shy lah .... hehehe
Yes I managed to buy something for myself and I think I deserve it too:) don't you think so????



Whats in this bag?from my favourite store.......





A black blouse just love the lace border .... ok its a bit pricey (is there such a word?) $59.90 but then I get 10% discount.




A denim coat since they have my size and last one too actually love the blue colour but no stock very saleable ..... why did I buy and where and when I am going to use it?.... Nevermind just keep in the cupboard who knows I get a chance to travel in colder countries again soon eh?

I am happy with my purchase today and have no regrets for spending that


Whilst everyone are celebrating to usher in the new year and having big makan ..... me and my dad only had these for dinner.Roti pratha (canai in malaysia) with sambal sardine .... yup delicious can't remember when I had this last .... must be ages ago.Yes instant pratha just fry them for a minute or 2 and ready to eat.

I doubt if I can stay awake to welcome 2008 as it is my eyes are too heavy now and soon I'll be in lalaland.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ONCE AGAIN.

till my next entry................


Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

Sekarang kat Kerteh ni sejuk kak...can come here and wear that coat..

Selamat tahun baru jugak untuk akak...Kami kerja besok!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I pun tak keluar celebrate, tak larat, hehe...
Anyway,2007 has been a milestone year. I look forward to the next 366 days:)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Cantik blouse Kak Elle tu... Wah, shopping complex kat bawah tempat kerja Kak Elle ya.... Waduh, itu macam kalu, Cath hari2 shopping babe... HAHA!!

5:18 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

kalau I pakai ke Kerteh org sana agak ketawa sampai sakit perut ye?haha

Insya'allah sampai nanti maklang tapi org tu lom announce pun dia dah tiba ke belum.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Hazia...

Happy new year to you too sis .. I was fast asleep b4 midnight ni kira celebrate in my dream lah:)

5:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Cath...

yes the medical floor the higest on 6th floor and I am in a mall of about 80 shops but when the new extension ope end of 2008 its going to be the biggest shopping complex with 20floors apartment above.

6:00 AM  
Blogger cikMilah said...

KakElle, wah best nyer ofis dekat shopping mall!Kalau cikMilah pegi HQ office kat S'pore selalu keluar shopping waktu lunch. Last nite,cikMilah pun kat rumah jer, tengok fire work dari bedroom dan balcony...Spectacular, no traffic jam!
Again whising you all the best fro 2008

9:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cikmilah...

oh cikmilah kerja company apa eh?lain kali kalau dtg sg contact ye bolih kita berjumpa:)

saya dah masuk lalaland b4 tahun baru tiba....hehe

11:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kak Elle,
Wah, shopping sakan nampak? Hahaha.
Anyway, happy new year kak. May the best things and the best health by with you.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

akmal...

thank u thank u...shopping kalau bolih everyday thats why lunch we norm eat in:)

Happy new year to u 2 akmal may all the dreams come true.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home