Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy new year


Yes finally the new year is here the year 2008...year of the Rat I think.

As expected I was fast asleep when the new year came .... hehe .... was too tired to wait up for it and infact I was watching the count down on tv but as usual sleep will come first and when I open my eyes it was at 12.30am ..... then I heard smses came in but didn't check till in the morning.

Finally I had time to go down and had my haircut .... new year look mah .... hehe .... and when I got home it was past 12 noon and start to dish up lunch and decide to make mee siam.When I was halfway cooking 6th sense told me to check my mobile and there it was 4 missed calls from my brother.When I return his calls then only I found out that he wants to give us an early dinner treat and had arranged for my sis Lina to come and fetch me at 5pm.My dad hasn't been feeling well last few days with nausea and giddiness and been to the doc and given medications and he isn't joining us for dinner.

Aiyo after all the cooking ....... nevermind someone will have to tah pau home later......hahaha

It was only in the car when Lina and family came to fecth me that I realised it's Fandi's wedding anniversary their 25th ..... my brain kaput and I thought he invited us to celebrate new year.... so sorry ah Fandi and anyway Happy 25th Anniversary and many many more to come.

We didn't go to a special restaurant but just a makan place in the east abt 45 minutes driving and when we reached there everyone were already there and food were ordered.

This is my first time eating here and the food were good but not sure the damages as I didn't pay for it .... hehe ...... according to Lina their western food is superb and also their char kway teow with cockles.Maybe next time I try the rest .................... oh better not I can see my double chin already from the photos tonite...... helpppppppppppppp.

I managed to snap some pictures but not some of the food .... busy eating lah :)

Hope you too had a nice first day of the new year.













till my next entry ................................

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Itu cili crab sini kasi mari... HEHE!!! Cantik rambut baru... *wink wink*

3:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...


aiyo new hair cut a bit messy lah but then its shorter and neater:)

1 cili crabs cominggggggggg

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak Elle, last nite busy filling in form Sekolah Hakim. Tak sempat nak buat N3. Plus internet kaput ~ slow betul!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyooo....meleleh tgk all d food,yummy2!
lama gak tak tgk resepi baru dr kak elle ek... :)

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

no worry maklum lah anak bongsu masuk sekolah mesti lah nak preparekan 100% kan?

8:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

tulipurple...

haha terliur eh?no recent recipe asal tak masak any special lately.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home