Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Almost over...

Where did the year go? Suddenly it is December......AGAIN -
and we realize that within a blink of an eye, 2007 is almost over!



Wishing you and your family a magical Festive Season filled with Loving Wishes
and Beautiful Thoughts.



May 2008 mark the beginning of Happiness and Bright Futures.




And before we arrive to the end of the month lets take a look at my cucu Will .......



A chair of his own ..... eh Will if I wanna sit pun tak muat lah ..... hahaha






Learning at young age .... kyusuk nampak membaca and tengok gambar .





And all I want for xmas is my 2 front teeth...2 front teeth .....


Latest picture of my niece Kristina with her colleague Jaclyn in pirate outfit on Halloween day .... she just emailed me this photo - she wanted me to see the bracelet and necklace she wore and I clean forgot that I gave her that when she was here last .... so sorry Kris my brain kaput ..... belated happy birthday once again Kris and I hope you like the ribbon emboidery bag my friend did:)







I finished this pair of booties yesterday and I am very happy of the outcome .... sape lagi nak puji kan?...mmm masuk bakul angkat sendiri lah ....hehehe









Today is princess Sophie 1 month old celebration .... even though she is in Australia but we at the clinic received the 1 month cake. I did the ordering with grandma Fiona before she left for Sydney last wednesday.We went to 2 cake shops and Bengawan Solo have better choices and we decide on this walnut cake set of 2 red eggs and 2 angkoo kuih.


We were busy at work I had no time to even sit down .... been on my feet most time and at lunch time I went down to buy my lunch and to collect the cakes.I think the staff were surprised to see me coming back with boxes of cakes!!!





I a beat and tired and I have so much of e-billings to catch up with so for the next few days I'll be staying late at work to finish them and I hope next year to get a week's leave to rest and to make appt to see my dentist as my tooth sudah goyangggggggggg.







till my next entry...................

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

cantek booties.

happy belated birthday Kristina...

May 2008 be a better year for all of us..

And Good nite kak..mata dah tak bukak ni!

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

good nite and sweet dream :)

yes hope 2008 will find us in good health.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Norabella said...

Comel lah si Will tu..sungguh2 dia baca buku..

You pun nak gi dentist jugak? My intan terpilih pun complain sakit gigi tapi tak mo jumpa dentist...alahai...

2:20 PM  
Blogger simah said...

rindu laaaaaaaaaaaaa..how r u akak?


akakkkkkkk... tak lama lagi ada orang tu pakai gigi palsu ka? hehhehh...

happy belated birthday to kristina and will is soooooooooooo.. comelllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!

rasa mcm baru yesterday i tengok gambar dia baru lahir..dah tumbuh gigi dah! how time flies....

good luck with ur e billing... thanks 4 the sms pasal salam kak rina... lambat lagi ker kak rina nak online akak?

take care!! muahhhhhhhhhh..
p.s... akak ni promoter bengawan solo ker? hehehe..still..i love that biscuit u sent me of the bengawan solo.. bekas tin dia pun cantik... is that a famous biscuit brand there?... by the way..mak rudi ada kedai pastry ker? sebab i notice kat kotak tu ada brnd n u said mak rudi yg buat tart tu...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

nak gi dentist ni mmg bercinta sekali...

aha Will tu kyusuk tengok gambar hope bila besar rajin baca buku.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simahhhh....

rindu jugakkkkkkkkkkk kat sini.

kang nak pinjam gigi will .... hahaha

bengawan solo sells a lot of ckaes and cookies and kuih sejati daily...

mak rudi buat the london almond...kuih tarts tu I beli tapi sedap kan macam buat sendiri?

7:04 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

2007 has been a good year for me, especially dapat kenal blogger friends like U.

Hopefully, 2008 will be better to all of us!!!

Saya kalau ke dentist, memang berselawat memanjang...

9:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia ...

yes can't agree more with you .. an eventful 2007 kan?

insya'allah 2008 will be a brighter one for everyone ... but today they release increase in electricity cahrges...adoiiiiiiiiiiii

9:56 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...happy belated birthday to Kristina...

Betul ye kak...terlalu cepat masa berlalu...will pun dah nampak besar sekarang...gigi dia pun dah tumbuh...gigi kak elle pun dah goyang...hehhehe... Tak terasa betul...

1:25 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle ... another year will be gone soon, memang cepat betul masa berlalu. I hope next year will be a better one for all of us. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3:36 AM  
Blogger D said...

Happy New Year Kak Elle... May your coming year be blessed ever.

4:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

apa khabar ummie munir?lama tak ym rindu sekali.

pejam celik tengok Will pun dah 5 bulan gigi pun dah tumbuh...kita yg meningkat umur gigi pulak yg goyang...hahaha

4:49 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

queen....

Happy new year to you and family too semoga tahun baru akan membawa rahmat pada semua:)

4:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

and to you and yours too d:)

4:52 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Alamak, dah sakit gigi pulak... Pasal?? Ini mesti banyak makan coklat masa Kismas.. Hehe..

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

gigi tak sakit tapi ada goyang sikit...hopefully can tahan another week...am very careful not to bite on that side takut patah....hehehe....

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home