Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, September 29, 2007

We are into 17 days of Ramadhan .... oh wow so fast the time flies and after 17 days I only manage to shed 1.5kg only looks like a very slow session this ramadhan unlike last year down by almost 5kg.How about you? dah turun berapa kg???

Nothing much to say since I already made an earlier entry early this morning . Anyway after work this morning I took the train to CCK to meet up with Nor Ash Burn our novelist and another blogger Nooraini its my second with Nor Ash but first with Nooraini.Sorry I can't disclose our novelist picture 'biarlah dia rahsia'....hehehe
We met as to pass her novels to us and then after we pet pot pet pot at a vacant table in macdonalds .... luckily we weren't chased out as we didn't make orders being fasting:)
The novel Rinduku di angin Lalu with her short note and signature.....thank you Norisah.
I cook bubur lemak for iftar tonite a must at least once in this ramadhan .... my own version with no rempah added recipe available @ my humble kitchen as Lina mentioned its similar as kanji but only difference I improvised by adding dried prawns to give that tasty taste and additional santan for the lemak taste.
Father went down and came back with this prawn vadai,agar2 and bubur kacang.



I've prepared some children's day goodies which will be on monday 1st October and since the kiddies will be here tomorrow (I hope):) I did some packing earlier.They will be happy to get one each of this goodie bags.Just for the fun of it .................... hahaha

8 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

eh..untuk kita dan anak2 kita tak de ke those goodies???

6:55 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ...
ada...ada tapi kena dtg amek kat sini:)

7:11 AM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kita pun kanak-kanak gak lagi... Bestlah dapay aunty macam Kak Elle ni..

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle.. gembira dpt bertemu semalam.. klu ada jodoh kt jumpa lg, ya? *wink*

8:15 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

hahaha....mama jadi ketua buda2 eh?

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nor ash....

the pleasure is mine:)sebab u meluangkan masa untuk bertemu...insya'allah kita jumpa lagi masa raya maybe:)

10:17 AM  
Blogger bermuda-buttercup said...

kak elle, nice meeting u too...insya-Allah we shall have a session with kak nora & kak norash. u look anggun
;-)

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

noor...

hope I can call noor eh?it was my pleasure too and nice meeting you too:)Yes we must keep in touch even after you are oversea ok?

insya'allah we make another arrangement for a meet up.

mana ada anggun dah senior citizen dah ... tapi kena maintain....hehehe

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home