Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Goodbye dear Nurin semoga roh mu di cucuri rahmat ..... amin.


Nurin, 8, disappeared on 20 Aug when she went on her own to a night market near her home at Section One in Wangsa Maju, in KL.
She was last seen being dragged into a white van by a man.


We've been reading about her disappearance the last one month and just imagine during that last one month what she went through .... the sufferings and tortured by someone called ANIMAL but then even an animal knows how to love its youngs.


My wish like others all over Malaysia is that the culprit be caught soon but there could be more than one sick person who preys on young and innocent children out there.



After putting up a strong front for weeks, Nurin's father breaks down as he looks at his daughter's body for the last time.



Nurin's mother sprinkling holy water on her grave as her family watches.


Yesterday, more than 1,000 people from all over Malaysia reportedly
turned up to bid the little girl who wrenched a thousand hearts goodbye.From the pictures I can see that the siblings are very pretty indeed the eldest sister in green has a very pretty eurasian/arab look cantik sekali.




Every blog hop I did everyone is writing about arwah Nurin so I decide to give my say too today.

Goodbye adik Nurin ................ al fatehah dari kami semua.



Last nite eventhough was a saturday I had my iftar alone as my siblings had their own agenda.The whole week I've been late getting home and had no time to cook so yesterday I finally had home cooked food of .................









Tonite we've been invited by dear sister Ram to have iftar together and venue is at sis Aini's place I guess she is giving a treat being her birthday yesterday but I will of course bring a dish to add to what she will be getting .... infact her request for me to fry bee hoon let see what I'm gonna do and what style of fried bee hoon.... kita tunggu eh?



till my next entry...............

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger ween said...

Al-Fatihah, semoga dia tenang disana..

tak dapat nak dibayangkan, hari2 terakhirnya didunia. SEdih sgt...

6:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ween...

betul tu ween permintaan meminta tolong tak di dengar sesiapa!!!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maklang tak buat entry for nurin, cuma bersoa moga binatang tu akan segera ditangkap. Memang dilaknat Allah hidup dia...Meremang bulu roma bila baca tentang ni. Kesian Nurin. All my heart goes to her...Kesian betul. Sedih maklang tak terkira. Siap pesan kat anak2 supaya jaga diri and jgn keluar sendiri2. Sekarang banyak binatang gila!

Alfatihah buat Nurin...sedih...


Salam kat Kak Ram ...

7:53 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

salam maklang kat Ram akan saya kirimkan nanti.

betul tu maklang pesan kat anak2 jgn sekali mengikut org yg tak di kenali.

9:37 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

kak elle..firstly, please extend my late birthday wish to kak ram.

memang sedih kak elle..i wish for the animal to rot in hell!!!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

thanks I think she reads my blog and prob may read your msg....

still no lead on the animal eh?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah... at last... dapat gak buka... sabar je aku...
Hati OD berdegup bila tengok jasad anak kecil itu dan terus OD kata itu Nurin berdasarkan kepada dua sebab. 1. Tak ada anak kecil yang dilaporkan hilang dalam jangkawaktu itu dan 2. Gigi jasad sama dengan gigi adik Nurin (kalau Kak Elle buka blog OD dan tengok balik entri terakhir OD buat untuk dia bertajuk Selamat Tinggal Sayang, ada gambar adik Nurin yang sedang tersenyum dan melambai di akhir entri. Tengok gigi dia di situ, sama dengan gigi jenazah).
Sedih belum habis. Sudah seminggu Nurin disemadikan. Harap, pembunuhnya akan ditangkap dalam masa terdekat ini. Sedih masih belum habis... bagaimana pula dengan ibu bapa dan kakak adiknya.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home