Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, September 29, 2007

The last 2 weeks since ramadhan I don't stay in during lunch hour and what I did was to walk around the shops at my working place since its a shopping mall called Jurong Point.


So when you window shopping you are bound to like certain things you see and here's what I've been buying during my lunch hour ..... $$$ flown away...away.....away.......





I bought this scholl sandal last week.
This pair I bought on thursday during my lunch walk about:)
Saw this pillow yesterday and bought a pair .....
Closed up of the pillow which I use last night....ok ok ok.....Bedsheet for my father's room......same blue to match the curtain.



Bed sheet for my room... yellow borders to go with my yellow curtain .... hahaha











This king size bed sheet for the guest room .... same creamy colour to go with the curtain too:)





Today after work I am meeting the writer of this book ..............................






non other Nor Ash Burn .....purpose of meeting to collect the novel above .... nampak tak tido lah mlm nie membaca :)








till my next entry..............

Labels:

17 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, sandals tu looks very comfy lah..sedap pakai.

Enjoy your meeting with Nor Ash Burn. I've read this novel more than 3 times and I personally like this because you feel so much at home reading this and of course because I love the main character who loves to eat lontong!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora....

mmg sedap di pakai untuk I yg kaki lebar macam gajah cuma bolih pakai macam ni aje yg bolih extend the strap:)JohLittle ada 10% skg bab tu beli.

aha she's also bring her latest novel for Adah....

raya nanti dtg lah umah masa maklang and family visit ye?

7:20 AM  
Blogger Azis said...

dh shopping ya...sy lum lg la ;p

7:21 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

azisham....

sikit2 aje ni pun pasal tak nak duduk kat clinic masa lunch time nanti budak2 makan I terkilan pulak...hahaha

sham duduk di mana?

7:23 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

woittt...sampai 2 pair tuh!!!

errrr....itu beddings for bilik guest cam memanggil plak utk dirasmikan..

11:52 AM  
Blogger D said...

amboi... shopping ye kak elle!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

ada size kot bab tu sapu habis kalau bolih nak lagi....hehehe

mari cepat open ceremony for guest room.....hahaha

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d....

kalau ikutkan hati hari2 nak shopping ramadhan punya tarikkan:)
how are you?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

Kak Elle,

Shopping raya dah bermula nampaknya hehehe :-) I like the bedsheet cantik lah.

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the 2 bedsheets, nice embroidery:)

5:43 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Lawa bedsheets Auntie Tipah. Ambik gambar lagi nanti bila dah habis pasang.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lina...

everyday bolih shopping tak payah tunggu raya...bedsheets selling on offer from $99/- now $28/- its from Jean Perry few colours available.

hazia....

as above comes in few colours of emboidery....cheap....cheap...

6:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...


hehehe .... see how lah in the end maynot even use it:)

6:46 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...cantik bedsheet tu...warna lembut...tapi lady tak boleh beli bedsheet color camtu nanti cepat kotor...sebab sikecik kadang suka golek2 atas katil...

Kak elle...kalau camni lah menjelang raya nanti ntah lah apa lagi yang kak elle beli...heheheh...syok ye window shopping...syok jugak kalau dpt membeli....

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady....

mmg betul warna nya cepat kotor...

shopping tu hari2 bolih asal $$$ ada lagi pun kerja kat shopping mall....tergoda!!!

9:08 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

kak I think we have the same taste. I have that 1st pair of sandals, beli about a month ago and i also have thise bedsheet, the peach ine, dah rasmi dah...cantek. Mine is with the duvet cover as well..

6:59 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang....


duvet dia takde bedsheet set aje ... duvet kena cari nanti.... tapi ingat tak payah lah....hehhe

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home