Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A week of ramadhan had gone by and syukur alhamdulillah I am yet to miss it.Nothing much to eat the last 2 days for iftar and yesterday the clinic was so busy that I didn't leave the place till almost 7pm and by the time I got home it was past the azan and whats more no food.... so I just had instant noodle .... sob....sob....wuaahhhhhhhh......

Instant myojo soto......

This is gandos makan ngan gula merah .... maklang I think in malaysia its called something else.
Bapak bought this when he went down along with the cempedak.


Tonite I left at 6.30pm so was able to dash to the food court and bought this ..............


Nasi goreng pedas and .....

Kuih jongkong for dessert :)

its now past midnight and I can't go to sleep so decide to scan some old photos again .........



The girls and me at Gold Coast in sept 1995 .... my treat to the siblings for our first family holiday together.


The girls and me oct 2007 .....what a diff!!!!but we have extra one head -count and its Nana:)


The four girls in 1995



They in 2007.......



All 6 of them was in the above photo look at them now .... all grown up:)


Me and Tom Cruise at Surfer's Paradise - Gold Coast.


My 2nd visit to the states in 1996 .... at Universal studio again.


Nothing much to pen-down tonite the brain freezed suddenly .....hehehe .....







till my next entry................












Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Mulan said...

hubby pi kl on sunday & balik yesterday. monday tu me & zharif iftar dengan maggi mee. he thanked me so many thimes, for letting him eat the maggi mee sampai hari ni..!! ha ha.. kesian.. memang catu pun maggi tu, emergency cases saja (malas etc..)..

cun2 nya yr nieces semua tu..

12:26 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

once in a while maggi mmg sedap with add few things to it.

the girls dah besar ni pandai melaram semua nya:)kalah kita at that age kan?

5:16 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

kak elle,
Best tengok gambar anak saudara kak elle. Dulu comel, sekarang cun... Time flies, kan Kak Elle.

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, is that really Tom Cruise? Wow...errr..you tak jumpa Brad Pitt ke?

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak elle.. tom Cruise tuh betul2 ker patung aje...? Nmpk betui2 mcm Tom Kurus lahhhh..hihihiih

11:20 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

soon annabel and emma will be like them too agak lagi cun nak2 yg ala chef kakelle wannabe tu....hahaha

7:01 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Nora....


10 yrs ago Brad tengah bercinta ngan Jennifer tak kan nak amek gambar ngan I....hehe

nora kata surfers paradise semua ada cuma org yg betul je takde...hahaha....photo was taken at amusement place.

7:03 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

laa...kesiannya akak kita ni...kalau lah dekat memang maklang ajak aje makan bersama kami kat sini.

anyway, kak, take care ye...harap semuanya baik2...tunggu2 tak muncul!sure penat tu...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

ajzie...

mesti lah kurus kata 10 yrs ago:)
nope thats not him cuma patong aje tapi mahal juga nak bergambar tu abt aussie$10/-

7:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....

skg kalau baring jam 8.30pm mesti gone punya tau2 bangaun dlm jam 11pm

7:30 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

tom cruise tu...zeles tuhhhh..walaupun pendek tapi tetap cutee....

and those gorgeous girls!!! best nyer ader aunty cam you...

10:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

hehehe .... tom cruise nya patong pun jadi lah kan?

the girls masa kecik2 bolih di mainkan skg opp!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home