Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Tonite the Jellanie sisters and families and one brother and family had iftar together at Aini's place.This is a treat from Ram and family being her birthday yesterday and also bro in law's Saat and son Shafique's birthday that falls on 28th Sept ... hehe...its 3 in 1.

Plenty of food to eat but as usual when its time to break the fast you can't eat much so we packed the food home for sahur.

We had secret recipe's Tiramisu cake and I only managed to eat it now at home .... kenyang sangat tak bolih masuk lagi.

Thank you Saat and Ram for the lovely and yummy dinner and thank you Aini and Kam for the venue.




till my next entry.............

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Cat Cat said...

Wah kak elle,
Banyaknya makanan... Strawberry covered coklat... YUM. Tiramisu is my favourite too - kena makan fresh.. Kurang sedap if left for a few days in the fridge, kan??

1:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

yes too much food:)tiramisu always sedap..yum yum

5:06 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

tak pernah makan tiramisu....macam mana rasa dia ek??

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....

tiramisu tu coffee flavour ......sedap juga.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

best ke tiramisu, when at SR, i always buy indulgence.... i think i've eaten tiramisu before (not at SR) tapi cant remember how it tastes like.

Wow strawberries chocolate.... yummy.... ari nih i allow myself to visit yr site as Helena tak puasa today..... hehe.... yummy....

11:27 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

helena....

tiramisu with coffee flavour ok ok ....kalau tak letak food macam tak seri pulak....hahaha

8:22 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy belated birthday to sis ram..

syoknya gathering & makan2.. as always great food with great people around you kan..!!!

11:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

begini lah when u have a big family selalu gather gather and makan makan....hehe

4:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amboi sedapnya... sure meriah kan?:)

Anyway, thanks for the travel tips to Europe:)

2:18 PM  
Blogger simah said...

satu solan akak..tiramisu la kan..tak ader ker orang nak try buat flavour lain selain dari coffee flavour? ..

stil memang tiramisu sedap.. (i kalau mkn lepas tu mesti sakit kepala coz i cant stand coffee)..

refering to ur previous entry...
memang kisah adik nurin sedih...at least now she is in a better place... lebih baik meninggal dari hidup dan having to relive the trauma of almost a month of Allah knows torture...haiwan itu memang satu makhluk yg laknat :0(

4:34 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

hazia...

mmg best lah tak terkata....hahaha


simah....

agak chocolate pun bolih kot but coffee is ideal:)
nak masak soto lom jadi tak?bergedil cam mana?

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home