Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last night I was watching the re-run of the emmy award 2007 but as I was so sleepy did't watch till the end infact I dozed off to sleep whilst watching Hikmah 2 and when I open my eyes it was at 10.45pm .... was so tired!!
21 yrs ago during my first trip to the USA I was at the right place at the right time that was also in september.I joined a group tour to USA for 10 days before breaking it and fly south to Houston to visit my sister.On the day the group left for Las Vegas I stayed extra day in LA and was on my own till my flight the next day.After breakfast that beautiful day I walk across to the mall opp to look and see and on crossing the road I found people lining up the road screaming and shouting.I was wondering how come there are so many limos and so many policemen too...... then I recognise those people coming out of the limos....OMG they are famous celebrities!! I don't believe this at first my trip to the mall obviously was delayed like them I too stayed to watch then I realised they were all going to the hotel was I was staying!!I crossed back to the hotel but was stopped by the security and told them I was aguest there and showed my room key then only I was allowed to enter the path to the hotel.

So I sat at the lobby with some of the guests and watch those celebs checking into the hotel...*macam nak gila bila I kenal muka2 the oldies tu*.... I braved myself and ask some of them if I can have a picture with them?? certainly they said -tak sombong lansung:) our fun of photo taking was short lived because Bruce Willis complained that photo session should be at the newsroom????? grrrrrrrr because of that we were not allowed to make anymore click ...click...
I am sure you can recognise some of those celebs in my slide .... there are more but I have no time to scan them......and QOTH if you are reading this ...... thats how I look 20 yrs ago still the same kan except for the sizeeeeeeeeeeeee........ hahaha



chissssssssshhhhhhh slide com mogok pulak and here are the pictures....

ROBERT STACKBETTY WHITESAMMY DAVIES JRPETER GRAVESSEA-WORLD SAN DIEGOUNIVERSAL STUDIO - BARBARIANDISNEYLAND WITH MICKEYWAIKIKI BEACH - HONOLULUHONOLULU AIRPORTDISNEYSHOP This was my dinner last nite for iftar ..... fast food ..... kekenyangan tak habis maybe will finish tem tonite.


till my next entry.............

Labels:

31 Comments:

Blogger D said...

auuuuwwww... that must have been fun!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

sorry slide com doesn't seem to work this morning...anyway posted the pictures instesd:)

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Kak Elle...slim nya! You really had such fun eh??

7:28 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

kalau tengok gambar2 gemilang mmg slim habis....nasib badan:)

8:06 AM  
Blogger NJ@Goboklama said...

you look younger now la kakelle, no pun intended ye! :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

aduhai kak Elle comelnya.. banyak2 gambar yg sya tenguk, gambar yg last tu yang attract my attention most..he he he maklum le pose pose ni

9:26 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Kak Elle,
Comel-nya gambar2 Kak Elle tu. Kalau Cath jumpa celebrities, mau jerit2 cam orang gila... So far, have seen a few, HK artists like Alan Tam, Kenny Bee. Went to their concert in HK early this year.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bestnya mengenang kisah lama di USA.
Hehe.. I pun semalam berbuka dgn KFC:)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Lina said...

Woww..Kak Elle glamour habis posing dengan celebs! You looked comel on those pics & still maintain now ;-)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

ka elle, tak lepas peluang, ya! hai kak teh pun banyak gambar zaman2 pinggang ramping. Sekarang tak mau ingat lagi...barang yang lepas jangan dikenang.

3:49 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

OMG Auntie Tipah - can't believe you met Sammy Davies Jr. - how I envy you !!!!!!

4:23 PM  
Blogger simah said...

salam....hugsssssssss rindu weiiiiii!

apa khabar akak? wah.... ni gambar masa muda muda dulu yek? u tak banyak berubah la akak n i think u have aged well as well.. salam ramadhan to u :0)
will come back again later to check ur other earlier entries

5:37 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

bestnya..i was there too around that time...

selamat berbuka kak...

7:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

qisst...

TQ TQ TQ .... skg pandai melaram lah .... hahaha


sya...

alamak kat makanan pulak u suka...hehehe

8:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath....

to tell you the truth I was so excited when I recognised those celebs unfortuntely I was on my own alone...


hazia...

tu lah zaman gemilang I:)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Lina...

foyuuuu masih maintain eh?


kak teh...

how many people who went to hollywood get to meet them?I was just lucky to be staying at the Pasadena Civic centre:)
sekali2 nak juga kenang kan zaman muda2 kita lah...hehe

8:11 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Mus...

fyi that photo was taken in the lift!!! I was going down to the restaurant alone for dinner and sammy and his bodyguard came in the next floor and I ask his permission for the photo click click...do u recognise the other celebs?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simahhhhhhhhhhh.....

I pun rindu weiiiiiiiiiii
how was your holiday?and make sure you come back and read all my entries ok?


maklang....

hari ni lambat betul at 6.45 masih di clinic....buka mee segera aje.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kak Elle ku...
Sammy Davies Jr? Betty White? Peter Graves? OMG... Mission Impossible betul... canggih dan menjeleskan OD yang tak pernah jumpa mana-mana selebriti... huhu. Sihat Kak Elle ku yang cun?

2:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

OD...

Jgn jeles OD ku yg bijaksana...hehe
yes that was mission possible kan?actually all 4 golden girls were there cuma dapat tangkap Betty White aje,masa berbual ngan Peter Graves he was talking about singapore when he came to do charity game of tennis the year before....mereka semua very friendly tak macam celeb kat malaysia sombong yg ada senyum pun tak nak....betul tak?

5:24 AM  
Blogger Eddie Putera said...

gambar ngan Sean Conerry ada tak ?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow...bestnyer...Kak Elle...tu sume gambar artis...dapat aura depa tak?

last gambar tu alahai sedapnya...

eh saya tagged Kak Elle tau..please visit my blog ya..

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

saya kenal sorang je kak Elle..iaitu peter tanah perkuburan tu...minat MI sejak dulu2 lagi :)

apapun..bestt nya....teringin nak gi USA.. :)

2:37 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Wah Kak Elle, rubbing shoulders with who's who... Colourful betul hidup Kak Elle ni...

3:36 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

waaaaaahhhhh.... syok nya tu kak elle..!!!

terkenang semasa dulu.. (lagu p.ramlee...)

4:45 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

bro jin...

that year 007 no show lah...but saw Tom Selleck of Magnum PI,Raymond Burr,Lucy Ball,Red Buttons,The Ewings Family etc ....oh banyak nya tak ter tulis lah:)


raden galoh...

aura ... hehe dah peluk tu dah kira best tau:)

tag??? tak nak tag lah...

7:30 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Luna...

mungkin mereka tu semua my era bab tu u tak kenal...betty white plays Rose in the golden girls ingat tak?Sammy Davies he sings and Robert Stack plays lots of detectives and cowboy movies.


mamamia...

I was at the right place at the right time....tidak merancang..tak tau pun ada emmy award kat situ:)rezeki gn di tolak.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

I am one in a million to get to meet them:)

7:34 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

Yes I do Auntie Tipah. Daud just bought me the whole DVD set of The Golden Girls for my upcoming birthday next week so of course I know Betty White. Robert Stack I know but not too familiar with his work - see him on and off in a movie here and there. But lucky they were so nice to let you take pics with them - don't think the celebrities nowadays will do that anymore I heard.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mus...

you know whom I missed taking photograph with???Michael J Fox!!!so many girlssssssss were all waiting and some were hugging him and that year he won the best actor comedy tv series "Family Ties"if I'm not wrong.Linda Gray is so beautiful met her that night on her way to the civic centre for the show......too many to tell lah

5:22 AM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

think if the celebrities are 'hot' then, it'll be tough to get them to be friendly enough for an autograph or pictures. Plus those celebrities you met are all the ol' timers so i reckon they're a lot friendlier than the buggers they have in Hollywood now.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home