Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, July 31, 2007



Medicine heals the the body,

Compassion heals the heart & the spirit,

The warmth of a gentle touch, genuine smile,

and a word of comfort -

encourage the patient to fight on

and live life to the fullest.


Happy Nurses Day:)



Originally celebrated as Nurses Week from 1965 and changed to Nurses Day in the 1980s, Nurses Day is a day set aside to honour and recognise the contribution of nurses to Singapore. It is usually marked with celebrations for nurses, including graduation ceremonies, blood donation drives, concerts, exhibitions, funfairs and charity events. Since 1990, the President has opened the Istana to nurses on this day, to thank them for the contribution to the health and well-being of the nation.

Unlike other countries, which celebrate Nurses Day on 12 May, the birthday of Florence Nightingale, Singapore celebrates Nurses Day on 1 August.





The last 2 days Fiona was on 2 days leave so I have to work alone so you can imagine how I run on a roller skate....hehehe .... I hardly can do my own things ... there are so much things to sort out,blood to take,ECG to do,results to sort out when they come back and xray reports too.Everytime I want to start on something the phone rings and no endings of enquiries and my e-billing was not touched at all the last 2 days and its mounting so looks like I have to finish them again from home this weekend.......


I had to stay till almost 7.30pm tonite being month end had to churn all the invoices for billing and having new staff lots of mistakes to be corrected and when I finally finish with it ... it was at 7.20pm then there are last minutes reports to organise for the doctors to view in the morning.



If only ..... if only ...... if only....... if only ..... they can declare a holiday to all nurses on 1st August ........ in my dream ...... hahahaha



Hi there friends of the blogland its nurses day don't you think I deserve a holiday?????????


For those who has stayed in hospital - I am sure you will agree with me how hard we work to bring cheers to you and the encouragment we give to less the pain.Not to mention the mouthful we get from their families ..... do have a heart nurses are human and not god!!

FIONA THIS IS 4 U TOO
HAPPY NURSES DAY TO US.


till my next entry...........

Labels:

19 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Nurses Day...kak Elle. Too bad takde holiday...tapi kan you dah pergi holiday. Anyway, enjoy yourself...its your day!

10:03 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

SELAMAT HARI JURURAWAT KAK ELLE...moga segala jasa baik kak elle akan dikenang dan hanya Allah yang membalas segala bakti yang telah kak elle curahkan....

Yelah..patut dpt cuti...tapi...kalau semua nurse cuti...saper pulak pulak yang nak jaga pesakit...heheheh...

10:05 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

TQ TQ..... bukan holiday tu .. bagi lah kami public holiday cukup lah....hahaha


kaklady...

terima kasih:)

pesakit bolih balik cuti... biar org rumah menjaga pada hari tu....hehe

10:19 PM  
Blogger D said...

Nurses are noble professions. Only individuals with hearts of gold can be nurses... Happy Nurses' Day, Kak Elle!!

12:18 AM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

happy nurses day kak elle..and yes u deserve a holiday..

12:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

thank you but byk consider nursing a dirty job:(

and without us the hospital won't function rite?

5:23 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

UBA...

thank u dik ku .... come and tell my boss...boss I ni kedekut macam haji bakhil....a box of chocolate pun susah nak bagi...other establishment roses and all....nasib..nasib*mengeluh panjang*.....hehehe

5:25 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

Salam kak elle:

Happy nurses' day...nanti I hantar hadiah OK?

Memang kalau tak ada nurse ni hospital kena tutup lah nanti..

Thank you to all nurses!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

salam kembali... you mesti agree ngan apa I write kan?

hadiah??? hooray ada hadiah.....hahaha

7:29 AM  
Blogger Cat Cat said...

Happy Nurses Day to you Kak Elle.

Rajin Kak Elle kerja sampai 7:30 pm. Kasi boss punya phone number, boleh? Ni nak call your boss, suruh naik gaji!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Happy Nurses day pd kak elle..

Nak wish adiklah..

Kak Elle best kan jadi cikgu, nurse, police, askar, seketari .. ada hari tersendiri.. sapa agaknya nak cipta "Happy Executive Day" hu hu hu

11:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

cath...

bukan rajin terpaksa buat tu...bagi phone number pun tak guna boss tu bukan shja buta tapi pekak juga....hahahaha


sya...

kalo gitu you celebrate bosses day dah lah...hahaha

7:30 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Hahaha...kak elle...kalau camtu kan yang maner pesakit guna life support semua kene usung bawak balik...

8:25 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

hehe...yg tak bermaya tu tinggal aje di sepital doctor kan ada...biar sekali2 dia org jaga pesakit asyik nak order nurses aje buat kerja....hahaha

8:32 PM  
Blogger MAMAMIA said...

Kak Elle, Happy Nurses' Day!! People like you, make the hospital a better place to stay in.

Nurses selalu jaga orang sakit, bila Kak Elle sakit, siapa jaga???

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Nurses Day...kak Elle.

Moga ceria ceria selalu...

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamamia...

terima kasih:)ntah ye kalau I sakit selalu nya menjaga diri sendiri kot....hehe


ajzie...

terima kasih juga ajzie...mmg ceria selalu senyum tak habis:)

7:35 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

HAPPY NURSES DAY TO KAK ELLE and all nurses out there...without you the patients will be out of place...thumbs up to all of you !!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

thank you on behalf of all nurses in sg....

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home