Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's sunday once again and its time to cook as siblings will be coming to visit bapak...dapur ku berasap :) Glad to say I do enjoy cooking and trying new recipes and making new recipes!!

By the look of things I think I should change my daily happenings to my daily menu ... haha
sorry folks if my blog make you feel missing home cook food for those away overseas.
Some of the recipes are available in my dapurkakelle
do give it a try and feed back to me.

I start early today after subuh I begin to defrost the stuff I need to cook and after reading the newspaper my task begin and by 10 am all done and its time to clean the house and taking another shower.

For the adults I have asam pedas ikan pari,telur dada and yesterday crispy chicken berlada and for the kiddos beehoon goreng and teriyaki chicken wings.
To doc easylady your guess is right "oh my children will love the prawns"...hahaha....yes the kids will aim for the prawns too leaving the veges behind and thats why I add chicken meat to it and sometimes crabmeat stick.I am lucky in a way as prawns are quite cheap here and the ones I normally buy is about $8-9 per kg and they are fresh and of good size too.I am hantu prawns just like mama sarah and so are the children too so don't mind buying them every week.

Last nite by the time I finish doing my e-billing it was almost midnite and after cleaning up went to bed at around 1am.I hope to get some rest this afternoon but then we are going to visit my niece to see her new baby which I haven't seen yet .... ok nenek groovy nak tengok cucu along with the other 2 nenek also.





2pm.....
Ram and family came with a cake from Secret Recipe to celebrate bapak's birthday so perhaps the trip to see the baby will be later.Here's the chocolate cake and it looks yummyyyyyyyyyy for today forget about the caloriessssssssss.......haha
Before we left for Sengkang we did a small celebration for atok's birthday just my 2 sisters and family....mmm.... the cake was yummy but too rich!!







Selamat berehat pada semua:)

till my next entry................

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

bagus betul tengok orang rajin masak ni...kalau you are just next door, boleh tumpang sepinggan!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

kakkk Elleeeee azi nak ikan pari tuh..favourite ku itewww....

Happy Birthday to Atok, moga di berikan kesihatan yg baik..

7:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang::: ni mood nak masak kalau tidak makan roti lah nampak nya...haha

ajzie:::ok bila you nak mai sg nanti kak elle masak kan ok?

TQ for the birthday wishes for atok..his b'day is on 11th April but being a working day so today is a good time.

8:04 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...heheh...nanti kita wish birthday on the birthday date itself...hehehe....

Sedapnya kek....memang pun...banyak calori...tapi...yummmyyyyyy

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady:::
ok nanti I pun buat entry on that day buat kenangan untuk dua org....hehe

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nampak happy aje muka atok nak potong kek tu.HAppy birthday to atok..

psst.. no wonder-la, ur father chose to stay with u,Kak elleni rajin masak dan entertain mereka.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

nanti nak try your recipe's la..... Tapi nak cari yg senang dulu.... hehe

1:44 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

Happy birthday to ayah kak elle... senyum di bibir menandakan dia gembira dikelilingi anak cucu ... baik nya kak elle, Alhamdulillah..
semoga mendapat ganjaran dari NYA InsyaAllah.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Sya said...

Happy Birthday pada bapak kak Elle.. ayam tu nampak menggodas sangat yummy

2:31 PM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Happy birthday to Atok...moga sentiasa sihat sejahtera!

p/s: kek tu nampak montel!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

easylady...

sebagai yg sulong sudah kewajipan menjaga bapak sorang...masak memasak ni kalau TER rajin anything pun bolih...haha

helena....cuba lah they are all simple cooking...

rina...

ini lah cucu2 yg tetap dtg every sunday tengok atok...insya'allah akan jadi kenyataan doa mu itew.

sya...

the teriyaki chicken wing tu frozen just put in microwave to warm up and its very tasty.

nani...
the kek is delicious but too richhhhhhhh.

to everyone thank you for the birthday wihes for atok:)

7:09 PM  
Blogger Mulan said...

happy birthday atok!! semoga dikurniakan kesihatan & kegembiraan berkekalan bersama2 anak2 dan cucu2..

makkkk.. the cake's so yummy. sini tak ada cake2 camtu!! apa lagi secret recipe.. huwaaaa..

3:02 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...

ye ke no good bakery kat sana?and TQ for good wishes to atok.

6:59 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

atok, happy birthday.. muahh.. kiss pipi atok.. sorry, tak der hadiah.. :D

moga atuk sihat & gembira selalu..

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...

cium pipi atok eh nanti suruh adriana buatkan ok?haha

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home