Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First and foremost I like to inform you that in my last entry on the beef recipe I forgot to type in to add ketumba and jintan until kaklady ask me...so sorry and anyway I did the correction as soon as I read her message.Rina I saw the picture you posted in the blog about the dish and I hope you did put in the 2 spices....hehe.....

Ok now back to reality about the trip and this is the itinerary we have so far.

Day 1....30th May
leaving sg at 11.10pm for Rome...transit in Istanbul for 2 1/2 hours(cam mana simah?)

Day2....31st May
arr Rome - trip to Vatican state - St Peter's Basilica and visit Colosseum.Then to the Spanish Steps to shop at Prada,Max Mara,Ferragamo and Versace.....hahaha...

Day3....1st June
Rome -Pisa - Florence .....I guess more shopping here esp leather goods and designer fashions.

Day4... 2nd June
Florence - venice.......motor launch to Piazza San Marco,St.Marks Basilica and the venetian glass factory...huh this where I can get the crystal sweet...yippee....and take that gondola ride.

Day5...3rd June
Venice - Salzburg in AUSTRIA.....wow must be ascenic drive city of Mozart and view 'the sound of Music' countryside.

Day6....4th June
Salzburg - Lucerne ...... visit the Swarovski Crystal House and view the Austrian alps and through Liechtenstein and move on to Switzerland and head for Lucerne.

Day7....5th June
Lucerne - Engelberg - Mt.Titlis From Engelberg take the cable car to Mt.Titlis...wow wow must be a magnificent site and unforgetable view of the Swiss Alps and have fun in the snowwwww.....I can't imagine!!!

Day8.... 6th June
Lucerne - Rhinefall - Heidelberg - Rhineland
Travel to Schaffhausen to view the Rhine Falls largest waterfall in Western Europe.Cross the border and drive thru' Black Forest-the largest town in Germany.Titisee german largest home of Cuckoo clock centre.

Day9.... 7th June
Rhineland - Cologne - Amsterdam
Visit Cologne...depart Germany for Netherland......more places to see

Day10.... 8th June
Amsterdam.....tour Zaanse Schan village dotted with windmills and cottages,cheese farm,wooden clog making,glass - domed motor launch crusing down the canals and prob visit the Diamond House and relax at Dam Square.Mus this when we have a free afternoon.

Day11.... 9th June
Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris
Drive to Brussels capital of Belgium ...more places to see in Belgium.
After lunch proceed to Paris.

Day12.... 10th June
Paris....Paris....Paris....
Napoleon's Arc De Triomphe,Champs Elysees Blvd and of course that famous Effel Tower and Notre Dame......jgn lupa Fragonard Perfumery....my favourite...smell heaven....

Day13....11th June
Paris - London
ok ok ok ......Oxford Street, Regent Street and maybe makan kat MAWAR....hehehe
big ben,buckingham palace,london bridge,

Day14..... 12th June
a bit more of london.....last minute shoppinggggggggggggg
depart at 5.35pm for sg.......................

Day15....13th June
arrive sg
wasalam.

by looking at this itinerary....oh boy mesti punya penat...we are on the road most of the time.

till my next entry......

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger maklang said...

mesti bestkan nak jalan2. Alang pun akan ke UK, InsyaAllah in Mey, then ke Denmark. Bestnya kalai dapat ikut.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Wahhh seronok2 jalan sakan Kak Elle.. Heidelberg mmg best.. Kami dah sampai 2kali dah.. Seronok dan cantik.. Kak Elle stay mana nanti? Jgn lupa baby kuck kuck uhr ok?

uhr= clock

10:46 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mak lang...
dah sihat belum?suruh alang bayarkan kaklong dia:)

ajzie...
buat kali yg ke3 lah masa I kat sana....hehe...yah must remember abt the baby kuck kuck uhr:)

10:57 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

Waa..best nye kalau semua dapat berjalan dengan lancarkan...selamat membeli belah..jgn lupa Louis Vuitton..bon voyage!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

faiza...
insya'allah and hope semua berjalan as planned.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle,

Nak kirim beli beg LV! I love LV!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

bestnya nak jenjalan. Your entry reminded me of the World Tour my parents went, in which I was supposed to follow with hubby, but had to cancel last minute sebab tak sanggup nak tinggalkan Mia (who was 6 months old) for 1 whole month!

SO Helena dapat tgk their videos in Europe aje la. Other countries Helena tak kisah sebab dah pegi...

9:28 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Kak Elle..

Jenjalan tu kalau ada masa update blog k..

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, okay - nanti kak teh book table di mawar! see u there!

10:36 AM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak Elle....nak itot...nak itot...nak masuk dlm luggage....

11:19 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kak elle ni buat I terliur tau nak ikut......tumpang tengok gambar nanti ye..:)

I did put the jintan n ketumbar walaupun tak de dlm resipi sebab nama masakan tu jintan+ketumbar...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
no promises as I'm not sure yet and fyi I don't like LV...prefer Fendi....hehe

sya...
won't be bringing my laptop so prob no update ler my blog for 2 weeks.

helena...
opprotunity only knock once kan?ofcourse you will choose to be with mia afterall first baby....

kak teh...
betul ke?thank you....

kak lady...
yok masuk dlm my luggage and we go together gether....haha

Lj...
thank goodness ...pandai adik akak:)
insya'allah nanti bila balik I upload gambar for everyone to see...ni u nak tengok gambar apa?scenery ke granny vogue??....haha

7:30 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

What a packed itinerary! If only we live in London, boleh curi2 jenguk Kak Elle. We'll see how it goes.

It's not very long now, isn't it?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...
a very tight itinerary!for myself bolih extend stay but not so nice kan pergi sesama balik sesama.Not too worry abt meeting as I'd b4 another time kalau ada rezeki.

5:46 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Hello!
Very good. Thank you
Good day for you

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

david...
apa2 aje lah:)

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

kelakarlah kak elle jawab kat david tu. rajin betul pak encik tu meround seluruh dunia.

kak elle, I made your meat goreng ketumbar and jintan tadi. Yummylicious. I just have to upload the recipe in my pondok-pondok blog. hope you don't mind.

i used lamb. and didn't know which jintan you were using. so used both jintan manis and putih!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...
Glad the dish turn out mmg delicious kan? No problem just upload and promote namakan lah beef ala kakelle....hahaha
yes use both jintan:)

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle - semalam kita masak ayam masak rendang...ngiler tau tengok rendang ayam kak elle. Yang daging tu belum cuba lagi...

12:53 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

padat nyer jadual.. mesti kena bawak extra luggage ni..

12:59 PM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

tgk pada itinerary bestnya!!!takkan penat punya..kecuali kalu dah smpai Sg. baru trasa penat,penat tenaga+duit.hihi!Nway..nanti tumpang tgk gmbr tau. best sgt!

p/s:rindu nak g europe lg!huwarrgghh...

2:18 PM  
Blogger simah said...

akak.. huwaaaaaa...

i tadi check calender..hari tu hari jumaat...halil ada lecture pagi pagi (universiti dia jauh dari airport)..so kalau i nak suruh dia tinggalkan i kat airport pun dia tak sempat... hatice ada sekolah...memang tak ada rezeki la kita nak jumpa... tapi akak.. dont forget to send me a sms bila u sampai...at least let me call u... boleh sembang pakai tepon.. :0)

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nanti cuba teh tarik kat Mawar..kira setanding dengan kat Arab St & Adam Rd. And...jangan lupa bawak extra-extra battery, ambik gambar banyak-banyak.

6:10 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...
mengidam ke?...haha...cuba lah daging rempah tu sedap guarantee jilat jari...tengok tu 2 org dah cuba and successful pun.

pisces...
hehe...extra luggage and extra $$$$

nani...
betul tu penat semua nya....

simah...
kan akak dah kata bukan sunday..takpe kalau ada rezeki lain kali kita jumpa and anyway Hattice and Baddin need their sleep.Insya'allah I will sms u bial sampai kat airport.

adah...
mesti bukan batteries aje SD card pun kena beli lagi:)

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home