Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Al - Fatihah to dear mother who left us 18 yrs ago in 1989...23rd March will never be erased from our mind and heart as it was my mom's birthday.When she was alive we the children will always buy her gifts on her birthday.She collected swiss voile(kasa rubiah) for her baju kurung and thats what I always buy for her.

Mother was a person of few words and always very helpful,she never complained even though sometimes I feel she was not happy.She lost her parents when she was only 5 yrs old and after that she was brought up by an aunt until she was married off to my father at the age of 16!!
Marriage was not of bed and roses as she had to do the housework in the inlaws house from morning till night.She was bullied by the sisters in law and she had no one to confide to as my father don't come home till very late.How much she suffered god knows and finally we moved out when I was about 7 or 8yrs old.

She brought us up all 10 of us and when life was looking so much better for her with all her children grown up and 7 been married and few grandchildren.She left us suddenly with no goodbye.

I bought a massionette for us to live after my father sold the 4 rooms flat in 1984...it was double storey with 3 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bathrooms....and downstairs are the sitting room,balcony,dining room ,kitchen and bathroom and small store/maid's room.

I was sleeping when my father knocked at the door to tell me that my mother was not well and when I went to her room she was turning blue at her nose and when I talked to her she showed me her chest and the next thing she collapsed.My sister Lina who was in the police force that time and me did the CPR on her and we managed to bring her back and at same time the ambulance came and the nursing staff took over and off we went to the hospital.She collapsed again in the ambulance and upon arrival at the emergency dept she wheeled straight in and I was there when they rendered the emergency treatment on her.She once again came back to life and was admitted to the CCU but she died 3 hours later peacefully.

To all my friends and families who read my blog please offer her your doas on this auspicious day.......Al - Fathihah to arwah mak and also to atok - mak andeh's father who passed away on 22nd March 2007.

till my next entry........

Labels:

28 Comments:

Blogger Mulan said...

alfatihah to both..

kak elle.. jgn lupa ambik gamabr byk2 nanti kat europe ya. itinerary tu.. packed jugak yek.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

Al-Fatihah utk arwah.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
TQ for the doa and yes will take as much pictures as I can.

ajzie...

TQ:)

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al Fatihah untuk arwah mak Kak Elle dan bapak Mak Andeh. Semoga roh mereka bersama-sama orang yang diredhai Allah, insyaallah.

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al-Fatihah..

7:39 AM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Al-Fatihah...

7:50 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora and adah...

ribuan terima kasih di atas doa2....amin

8:04 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mamasarah...

TQ:)

8:05 AM  
Blogger Jo Kontan said...

Al Fathihah.

My prayers are with your Mom and MA's Atok..

:-(


Have a Safe Journey.

8:31 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Al-Fatihah...

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Al Ftihah utk mak Kak Elle..

Bila kehilangan mak terasa kehilangan sebahagian dari diri, baca catitan kak elle ni mengingatkan sya pd arwah mak.. sedihnya

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can still remember your mom visiting maria in houston and cooking lontong for us. Didn't realise she has been gone that long.

11:44 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

Al-Fatihah..

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Al fatihah to both ur mom n MA's dad...

3:37 PM  
Blogger M A Janssen said...

I was only 11 when your mother passed away but I remembered her well and yes, she was a woman of few words but everytime we came for Hari Raya she was nothing but warm and welcoming. Wished I could say the same for the people I meet nowadays! Al-Fatihah.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Jo...
at last I dengar your voice:)thanks for the doas.

nani...
TQ:)

sya...
kehilangan nya susah nak dilupakan..die sentiasa di dlm ingatan walaupun dah bertahun lama nya.

pisces...
TQ too..

judy...
she was a wonderful woman rite?you girls must have enjoyed her cooking when she was in Houston for the visit...yes she's been gone for 18yrs.

simah...
TQ simah...

mus...
see how time flies and now you are a mother yourself.Well its hard to find someone like her besides your own mother ofcourse...

7:51 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

Alfatihah untuk kedua2nya...


moga2 dicucuri rahmat keatas keduanya..

8:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang ....
terima kasih banyak2 .. semoga di cucuri rahmat keatas mereka.

10:03 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Al_fatihah buat arwah mak kak elle...kita sama kak elle...kita kehilangan mak kita secara mengejut...tanpa dpt meninggalkan apa-apa pesan untuk kita...moga roh mereka dicucuri rahmat...

11:19 PM  
Blogger Idham said...

AlFatihah untuk arwah-arwah ...mereka yg kita sayangi yang telah lebih dulu pulang.

i lost my ayah at 10 and my mak in 2002.

id.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

Al-fatihah untuk arwah yang telah pergi meninggalkan kita..Kenangan tetap bersemi di ingatan..

2:12 AM  
Blogger D said...

she may not be present but surely never absent from her wonderful treasures! Alfatihah...

4:13 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kak lady...
al-fathihah juga untuk ibu kaklady semoga die di cucuri rahmat.

idham...
al-fathihah juga to your parents..

faiza...
terima kasih..

d...
betul tu mereka sentiasa menjaga kami walaupun kita tak nampak.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Magnoliakisses said...

wak, nenek got married in the year 1948. so that makes her 12, not 16. right?

anyways, when is auntie kay coming to sg?

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be massive MI.. Alfatihah untuk arwah mak kak elle dan bapa MA.

12:18 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

huda...
her age was based on my birthcert so that makes her 16...yep I think she was 13 when she got married...oh my god!!at 13 what were you doing?still playing with barbie rite....hahaha
aunty Kay arriving 14th April so you better keep your $$ to pay for the stuff you asking her to buy....pants and your HPFH...

elady....

yes AMI the silent killer...she had high BP but was under control with medication.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle :

Thank you for the kind note and prayers.

Insya Allah both Arwahs are in better place right now.

Al-Fatihah to all dearly departed.

MA

7:35 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MA...

only time will heal our sadness,it took me over almost 2 month when I finally can get to sleep peacefully without vision of her.I dreamt of her few times and the day we did our tahlil 40 days my sis in laws smell her minyak atar when I came down from the bedroom and I was wearing her baju kurong and that very night she came in my dream and told me she was there at the prayers and saw me in her baju!!and ask me about her things and told her father distributing her barang kemas to all daughters etc...she smiled and left.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home