Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Alhamdulillah at last the fever is breaking:)

The whole of yesterday evening and night had been lousy the fever never seem to settle and I had a very bad frontal.headache that doesn't want to go away.The temp went up to 102.4F at 9pm and the whole body was aching if only someone can give me good rub on my back it will be marvellous (wishful thinking).I took a cold shower at 10pm and swallowed 2 more panadols and went to sleep but woke up at 4am again with fever.
In the morning at 6am temp was 99.5F I don't know how come this thermometer pops up because we are using centigrade.I bought this Farenheit thermometer in 1984 when I was in the states.
Adah sms to ask my condition and she suggests picking me up on her way to the clinic to have a blood test of FBC since the fever been 2 days and I have no other symptoms.After examining me no blood test required and she starts me with anti-biotic.
I got home around 9.30am and went stright to bed I really don't know all I want is just to sleep.My brother came with lunch for both of us and after lunch I slept again till almost 7pm.The fever seem to be breaking now and I feel lighter too except the headache still there but not as bad.

Thank you Adah for your kindness and to FT sorry I am just a weakling and I hope you aren't that busy.

I've decided to add another link with recipes and you can find it on the left hand labeled as recipes.I will put more entries on simple recipes for all to share.The template is temp until I find a nicer one.

update 30th March at 10.15am


I recieved email from 123 com that its Happy Doctor's day today and to all doctors may you have a wonderful day.You are very important to us:)
To Dr Adah,Dr Easylady,mama sarah not forgetting your hubby Dr Babah sarah:)(oops not sure his name)and to 2 future doctors who visit me Mohd Jhaznarul in Ireland and Hannan in Russia to all of you "KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK"



till my next entry.....

Labels:

24 Comments:

Blogger NorAiniJ said...

Take good care of ur health ya Kak Elle. Looking at ur recipes, after dah 2 kali nampak the beef jintan/ketumbar, first at Kak Rina Jordan lepas tu Kak Elle's, I think I am gonna try it this weekend lah. Thanks Kak Elle.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

REst well... hope you will be back to normal soon. take care. looking fwd to more simple recipes :)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selam Kak Elle,saya datang dari blog Simah istanbul,love your blog aswell,pls take care and get well soon.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nj...

TQ:) cuba lah beef tu...senang aje nak buat.

mamasarah...

will add more simple recipes soon.

nora...

salam kembali and thanx for coming and bila pintu selalu terbuka:)

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to hear that u r feeling better...still take care of urself...:0)

12:39 AM  
Blogger Kak Teh said...

kak elle, sorry to hear that u've been unwell. Take care and get well soon.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

simah...

thank you:)

kak teh...

TQ to u 2:)

6:27 AM  
Blogger pekan said...

dah sehat ke kak..
jgn lupa makan ubat tau..
take care kak..

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kak elle,thermometertu pun sakit.. hehe.

wish u get well soon.

10:09 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
dah sihat dek dah pepagi dah telan ubat

easylady...

mungkin!!feeling much better and HAPPY DOCTOR'S DAY to you.

10:30 AM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

Alhamdulillah dah sihat..jgn keje teruk2 sgt!take rest!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Helena said...

kesian kak elle, asyik not well aje lately.

Make sure you take care of your health tau.....

10:49 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Kak Elle, I hope you are better (or better yet, sembuh altogether) at the end of the day. Take care.
Eh, demam2 pun Kak Elle boleh mandi air sejuk? brrrrrrrrrr!!!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nani...
TQ alhamdulillah...

helena...
mangkin berumur mangkin merusut kesihatan ni...ni nak kena makan more vitamins supplementary.

queen...
cold water good for bringing the fever down...kalau kat hospital lagi kita sponge ngan ice water.Feeling 80% better hopefully 100%by tonite.

12:08 PM  
Blogger silversarina said...

I doakan kak elle sembuh sepenuhnya.. kalau dekat boleh jugak I tolong urut-urut badan kak elle........take care .

6:58 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle....dah baik ke? Alhamdulillah..jgn pegi shopping dulu tau...nanti pengsan kat shopping ...heheeh....

Take care kak elle....

To Dr. Adah & Dr. Easylady...Happy Doctors day....semoga akan terus menjadi doktor yang penuh dedikasi....

7:22 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

lj...
tolong urut over cyber bolih tak?terima kasih di atas doa mu:)

kaklady...
alhamdulillah hari ni ringgan badan...shopping nak turun kekedai pun tak larat!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

Dr Babah Sarah... that is just too cute!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mama sarah...

sorry lah tak tau nama:)

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh kak elle. thanx for the wish. i don't even know today is doctor's day. hahaha. thanx again.. :)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

jhaz...

tu lah sibuk mengeliling dunia aje....hehe..
s'pore has open her door to malaysian grad doctors to come here to work....good for the $$ tu nanti bolih cover the other half of the world:)
happy doctor's day jhaz.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trying to post again. Hope you are back to normal now:)

5:38 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

judy...

not 100% but much better than the last 3days.

6:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K.Elle & K.Lady, thank you. I don't even know about the existance of doctor's day. Anyway, thanks again.

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home