Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Today at 6pm my sister Ram called asking me to get ready and they will fetch me and father for dinner.At first I was reluctant to go as I have lots of e-billing to do and she passed the phone to Aini to sweet talk me into going....haha.....terpaksa lah siap.

We went to Seoul Garden at Ngee Ann City for BBQ ..... it has been a long time since I last go to Seoul Gdn.We used to have one at JP where I work and since last year they moved to god knows where.Nora jgn terliuh ah......

Here are some pictures I took when we were there... a little smoky....



We finally finish at 9pm and it was a good dinner once a while and the dinner is an early celebration for my father's birthday that falls on wednesday 11th April.
I guess we will have another celebration later when all siblings will be able to make it.

till my next entry

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Mulan said...

wallaaa bbq.. sedap nya kak elle. sure enjoy kan, great food wth great people.

kak elle, kat s'pore ada jual that portable bbq pan&pot set (dunno wht they call it) mcm kat seoul garden tu? been looking for 1 exactly like that for so so long..

7:24 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
yes sold here..around $50 and above and its electric one.

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, you kan make me so jealous lah...I love makan kat Seoul Garden tu. The nearest ada kat Causeway Point lah.

Mulan, memang ada portable bbq/pan pot tu. During CNY - benda ni macam goreng pisang panas!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

norabella...

one day we go ok?

8:04 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

makan-makan lagi, udang lagi... semalam dah beli udang ada pulak yang JD18=RM90/kg , kira paling murah pernah I jumpa, nanti nak masak petang karang, pagi ni nak berjalan kejap....

have a nice weekend !!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

rina...

oh wow for that price I think I can get lobster here...hehe

what to do org nak blanja gi makan actually I had a lot bbq chicken meat in 5 flavours and beef in 4 flavours ontop of the yong tau foo and nick nacks...there goes my waist line......haha

enjoy yr jln2 with the dear ones and have a nice weekend too:)

12:44 PM  
Blogger D said...

best times are spent with family and food, eh? this idea I like...(and practice!)

6:08 PM  
Blogger Faizah said...

makan-makan lagi..makan untuk saya sekali ya kak elle..huhuuu

6:33 PM  
Blogger UglyButAdorable said...

meee lovvvveeee bbq...sedapnyerrrr...

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

d...

yes its always nice to be with siblings makan2

faizah...

bismillah next round I will eat for you :)you must think we do nothing but eat aje kan?

mas...

mana menghilang?lama tak update blog dah bersawang dah...hehe

BBQ always nice for a change.

7:55 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

we had yee mee for dinner tadi..malas betul nak masak!

11:06 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

MAKLANG....

I baru habis buat my ebilling makan kiwi fruit but masam sikit.
My back really aching bab been sitting here at the dining table for the last 6 hours.

Ni dah almost midnite nak tido...penat.

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home