Selamat Datang

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

Eldest and working in healthcare industry.Love my siblings and my many nephews and nieces..live in Singapore.





links

FAMILY
Ameer Hassaan
Hannah
Huda
ImranAjmain1
ImranAjamin2
Musliha
Nadia
Nazurah
Rudi


FRIENDS OF THE BLOGLAND
Adiejin-my
Ajzie-Germany
Cat Cat-USA
Catlover
CikMilah-My
darling d-England
Faiza-France
~Gab~-My
Hazia-My
Helena-My
Idham-Jeddah
Kak Lady-My
Kak Luna-My
Kak Teh-London
Lollies-Doha
LuJordan-Jordan
Mak Andeh-MY
Mak Lang-Kerteh
Mamamia-My
Mas-My
Mulan-Vietnam
mamasarah-England
Mush-Belgium
nani-My
Nazrah - Dubai
Neeza - Saudi
Nora-Sg
Nor ash-Sg
nurazza-My
OpahDe-Australia
Qisst-My
Queen-My
Raden Galoh-My
Sakura-My
Sarina-kemaman
Sentral Station
Simah-Turkey
Singakelabu-Japan
Suealeen-My
Sya-My
Syuf-My
Tie-My
tulipurple-My
umi_e-My
Ummi-My
ween-My
whizcakes-My
Yhaslin-My
Yus-England
zany-My
Zino-My
zlaa-UK


Recipes

Dapur Kak Elle

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Alhamdulillah another week gone by and everything seem to go smoothly.I brought more work to do from home so been spending my evening doing e-billing again.Today and tomorrow dapur ku tak berasap(no smoke in the kitchen!)...kitchen close due to invitation for lunch tomorrow at the Royal on the Scott by sister Aini and bro in law Kam.The whole of Jellanie clans will be there except for those who have to work and I think its poor Huda ..rite?

Royal on the Scott is owned by the Sultan of Brunei and their famous Cafe Vienna had a major renovation last few months and now its called 'Carousel'.They are famous for the buffet lunch/dinner and hi-tea and they don't come cheap...for weekend I think now they charge $34/- for adult .The food is good and esp their cold section of japanese shashimi and oysters and prawns and I know Aini and Kam enjoy this section very much and worth the $$.... haha...I am not sure what they have now so will update you guys tomorrow ok?I will go for their dim sum and hope they are going to have that tomorrow.
This place is popular for the muslim as its halal 100% besides The Hyatt 'Straits Kitchen'.Reservation need to be done 1 week ahead if its a big group.

Thank you Aini and Kam for the invitation ..mmm..ok nak makan ni suka2 aje to try the new makeover!!

After doing my e-billing I tried doing the dessert which I was suppose to do last weekend and its the fridge now and tomorrow morning I will take it out and see if turns out good or not.

The weather here has been eratic now its raining heavily outside in a way its good a cool night... but feel sorry for the family who are celebrating a wedding at next block.

Maklang I will drop by at Tangs and see if that Pierre Cardin bag still on offer as its round the corner from the hotel.Ni lah sesekali turun Orchard Road apa lagi cuci mata lah....hehe......

ok have a nice weekend everyone:)





update at 8.15am-sunday

ok this morning I took the dessert out to cut and it looks yummy and taste yummy too
so in future I will just do this kind of dessert simple and just 15 minutes to prepare:)must try the other flavours next time.

Epok-epok (karipap) goreng for breakfast home-made instant ready to fry bought at the market 15pieces for $3.50.Texture is good and its putar pastry.

Lunch at the Corousel at 12 noon-sunday 25th Mar'07

The food was not too bad more of international cusine and a good spread and so much of cold sea-food spread all kinds of shells ...personally I don't go that.

Aini requested for a private room so we were away from the crowd which is good and as usual my battery went flat again so had to use my mobile so couldn't snap much pictures.



till my next entry.......

Labels:

28 Comments:

Blogger NorAiniJ said...

Salam perkenalan Kak Elle,

My first line here ma'am, although I think I had hopped here a few times before. I like what I see here, and I will definitely be coming back.

Have a nice Sunday ahead Kak Elle.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nj...
thank you for dropping by and most welcome do come again anytime pintu selalu terbuka:)

11:44 PM  
Blogger maklang said...

oh..kak elle, tengok2 je dulu lah eh...that PC. I bought quite a few namdbags when I was in Jakarta!.

Lama tak YM, i canntot see u online dah...what happened?

7:34 AM  
Blogger maklang said...

laaa...spelling semua salah, nak gi kerja ni.

handbags
cannot

7:35 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

maklang...

I selalu on offline just send msg kalau ada I will reply.

ok re handbag kalau tak nak then I won't go to Tangs ananti ntah apa2 yg I beli...kena simpan duit untuk euro trip.

8:24 AM  
Blogger silversarina said...

kak elle ni lucky betul lah, ada je orang nak belanja...dengar sultan brunei dah tau sedap and $$$$.....

dessert oreo nampak yummy...

12:56 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

Rina...

rezeki jgn di tolak:)org nak belanja kita terima,there were 20 of us in the group..tak semua-
selected ones.....haha

the oreo dessert ok not too sweet just nice:)

4:20 PM  
Blogger anggerik merah said...

Kak elle,

salam perkenalan. Saw yr tumpang lalu at Jo's blog. It has been quite a while since I was went to Sg and Sentosa. Many things change now. Will plan to visit Sg again..but not sure when..
Thanks Kak Elle for info.

p/s Saw yr lovely pic meeting Maklang, Kak Sya and Kak Lady.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Faizah said...

sungguh menyelerakan nampak..terliur ni..hikhik..

3:31 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

AM...
salam berkenalan kembali:)lots of changes here u prob can't recognise certain places now.

Faiza...

nanti u balik malaysia bolih lah makan macam tu semua kan?

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ada-ada saja si camera ni. Asyik flat aje battery! Rasa-rasanya time to change your camera before the Europe trip, or beli banyak-banyak Energizer battery, bawak bekal..hehe.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

adah...
bila balik rumah cek battery ok ntah apa yg I baca masa tu maklum lah no glasses on.....haha

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kak Elle, oh masa I sms you yesterday tu you kat Royal On Scotts lah ek..

Handbeg PC tu, masa I pergi makan kat Ayam Penyet Ria tu, I singgah kat Tangs (Orchard Road outlet). Tak ada pun...

8:03 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

nora...

I tak masuk Tangs smlm prob the offer dah over masa u pergi kot.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Sya said...

Pepagi ni belum breakfast nampak gambar2 tuh... aduh rasa nak terbang ke singapore pi makan.

8:51 AM  
Blogger Queen Of The House said...

Hello Kak Elle .... my first time leaving a comment here although I have curi2 baca your entries before :-) Read about your recipe for the beef in several blogs, and then datang sini .... more entries on food with wonderful picture. I like!!!!!! Will definitely be a regular here, okay ke?

10:35 AM  
Blogger Lollies said...

kat sana tak banyak restoren halal ya. i remembered saya pergi dulu (adalah sekali je) asik pergi fast food aje and kena cari warung macam melayu. itu pun i kena tanya dia halal ke tak. incaselah dia bukan melayu or bukan islam.

nanti saya nak pergi saya tanya kak elle ek mana bagus

1:43 PM  
Blogger oldtown~Smell the Roses said...

wow,penuh aktiviti Kak Elle ye! Sronok dpt makan ngan geng2..

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

akak ni suka betul menterliurkan kitaorang... ur eating experience geram betulllllllllllll saya tengok la :0)

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

SYA....
mai lah nanti makan marathon...hehe

QOTH...
SLAMAT DTG:)anytime do drop by most welcome tak payah di jemput.

lollies....
bila dtg tu?

nani...

hobby:)

simah...
kesian adik akak ..dtg lah nanti akak blanja makan

3:21 PM  
Blogger pekan said...

kak,

next time kena bawak phone charger sekali kalau mcm nie.. :D

5:24 PM  
Blogger Mama Sarah said...

yummm!

Your Aini and Kam are so very kind. Semoga mereka dimurahkan rezeki dan dirahmati Allah selalu.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

pisces...
phone ok kot it was my camera...haha


mama sarah...
amin...kita cuma menumpang:)

7:35 PM  
Blogger aNIe said...

Kak elle...so minggu lepas dapur kak elle tak berasaplah ye...hehehe...seronok dpt selalu bersama adik2 tersayang....

Aini & Kam tu murah hati sgt...moga Allah murahkan rezeki mereka...nanti boleh lah belanja kakak tersayang selalu...

Kak elle...miss u...winduuuuuuunya...

Emmuahhhh....

12:30 AM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

kaklady...

alhamdulillah...kalau tidak mmg susah nak berkumpul adik beradik makan bersama.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Mulan said...

wallaaaa... scrumptious food!! great company!!

keluarga jelani semuanya generous.. semoga semuanya dimurahkan rezeki selamanya..

9:18 AM  
Blogger Ajzie said...

sedapppp nak sikit cake boleh???

3:53 PM  
Blogger Kak Elle said...

mulan...
ade rezeki kita share sesama:)

ajzie...
cake tu tak seberapa aje..nanti nak buat yg peanut butter punya pulak.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home